Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,264 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

185mikel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 185mikel's Profile / 185mikel's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Business / Free ebooks: How TO win customers and keep them. by 185mikel(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Download these two classic ebooks, free. Use the link below to download them.

"HOW TO WIN CUSTOMERS AND KEEP THEM FOR LIFE" by Michael Leboeuf, Ph. D

and

"AS A MAN THINKETH" by James Allen.

www.alphasofts.net/download_free_ebooks.html
Business / Re: Free Ebooks For Nairalanders by 185mikel(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
In addition to those ebook, i will like to give you one which i got free and i'm giving it free as well. the title is "as a man thinketh" by james allen. in pdf format. go to the link below to get it.

www.alphasofts.net/download_free_ebooks.html
Webmasters / Re: Drop Your Twitter Handles Here. by 185mikel(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2013
@michaelodega
Webmasters / Re: Elvis Chidera - The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Programmer Is 100% Legit by 185mikel(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wow! these thread is so interesting. just like reading an action packed novel. full of suspense, betray etc.
Every contributor is like actor and actress, playing their roles at different stages.

Wow! i'm enjoying it.
Webmasters / Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by 185mikel(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
kingthreat:

I'll give you 10k per each of your wack sites...lol

please give him 12K, because he will also buy hosting

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by 185mikel(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
barmmie:

If you pay him 100k i would sue you to court for deliberate attempt to ...(my lawyer would fill the blanks) angry angry

Did he design thos sites with powerpoint shocked shocked or what yeah powerpoint cool cool

FUNNY.

NOT POWERPOINT. IT'S MICROSOFT WORD
Satellite TV Technology / Can I Use Dstv, Gotv Or Any Other Card On Hitv Strong Decoder by 185mikel(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Can i use these cards from other company on my hitv strong decoder.
Webmasters / I Need A Website Asap. Contact Me by 185mikel(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
I have a website online now. i need someone to help me put Hotel online reservation and online payment through zenith globalpay on it ASAP. contact me through evaluesnig@gmail.com or 07058060505
Webmasters / Re: Is It Worth It To Travel To India To Study Web Development? by 185mikel(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2013
Thank you yawatide, i've gotten an ebook on php5 for beginners. if you can study and learn on your own, i believe i can as well. cheers
Webmasters / Re: Is It Worth It To Travel To India To Study Web Development? by 185mikel(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2013
@yawa-ti-de
Did you read books to learn php in 2 weeks or did you get someone to teach you? and after the 2 weeks, did you understand php perfectly?
And if one with knowledge of html want to learn php, can studying books(PHP) help to understand the subject? if so, what book can you recommend on php? Thanks in advance.
Webmasters / Re: Website Partners Needed by 185mikel(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2013
info@alphasofts.net
Webmasters / Re: Hi by 185mikel(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: @OP from what u said that these are not 10 page books but the least is like 350 pages. Multiply that by 35, when will you finish reading then on ur laptop. I bet u will grow gray hair and white jemu (irun igban) b4 u go half way.

I wish u God speed sha.
Wow! your comment is so funny. you made me laugh so much.
Webmasters / Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by 185mikel(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
CrazyMan:
What annoys me is the amount of money they're going to spend in bringing him down to Nigeria (that is if at all he decides to come).

When are we going to learn to promote our own, and stop wasting millions on this foreigners who don't give a damn about us?

Why not invite Seun to the event, he's the nigerian version of mark zukerberg...I'm sure that the Niger delta young professionals would be motivated when they see their fellow Nigerian telling them the sectets of success. undecided
Correct
Webmasters / Re: I Need A Website Design by 185mikel(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
For website DESIGN services contact 08029620538. info@alphasofts.net, www.alphasofts.net

For as low as 13K, i will create a standard website for you.
Webmasters / Re: I Can't Log Into My Cpanel. by 185mikel(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2013
Clear your cache, cookie and history. and then try to open your cpanel. it should open.
Webmasters / Masters in the house, On Mobile Website building. i need your assistance. by 185mikel(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
I want to create mobile website. what kind of software should i use or start with?

Masters in the house, pls i NEED your assistance and advice.
Webmasters / Re: Please Look At My Newly Designed Site And Tell Me What You Feel. by 185mikel(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
submit quote form. confirmation page that should displays after form is submitted is showing 404 Page not found.

FIX IT. I SUBMIT SOME QUOTES
Webmasters / Re: Free Ebooks On Web Design by 185mikel(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Thank you. i've seen it. i like it. i'm so grateful.
Webmasters / Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by 185mikel(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Yea, i called him this morning. he told me some few things how he was arrested, their computer taken, office locked. but now they are back to be the real syskay we've known for long. they are strong and better and their customer care support is now efficient. i love them, they are doing a great job.

And lastly, they are truly sorry for all the inconvenience. the situation at hand then was so beyond them. thank God they are now the efficient and effective host service as they have always been.
Webmasters / Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by 185mikel(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2013
yes, they are back now!
Webmasters / Re: Will Syskay Come Back? by 185mikel(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
I don't have the EPP code of my websites . can transfer be possible without these codes?

I do not even have access the cpanels. they are completely offline.
Webmasters / Re: Free Ebooks On Web Design by 185mikel(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2013
185mikel: I NEED A COPY. SEND TO michaelodega@yahoo.com
I'M STILL WAITING FOR MINE. THANKS
Webmasters / Will Syskay Come Back? by 185mikel(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2013
Is it possible for some of our websites that are missing to come back online on syskay hosting this week. will syskay come back and responding TO their customers? what's happening to syskay hosting and are they still alive?

these are my questions.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Free Ebooks On Web Design by 185mikel(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2013
I NEED A COPY. SEND TO michaelodega@yahoo.com
Webmasters / Re: Syskay's Outage - Quick Solution! by 185mikel(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2013
rufaai:
Well I have made it clear... this is not cannibalism, we are only offering an OPTION to businesses hindered. My post could be amateur, accepted (i'm not a forum expert). But either ways, I apologize sincerely for it and anybody who finds it bizarre inclusive of Syskay!

Syskay is still down and we can move out all the sites that are affected. But it's option to the affected site owners, to move or wait till Syskay resumes.

@el_nino
Thank you for your emphasis too.

I NEED TO MOVE SOME DOMAIN FROM SYSKAY. CAN YOU MOVE ALREADY EXISTING DOMAIN NAME WITHOUT THE EPP CODE SINCE SYSKAY IS NOT RESPONDING TO TICKET TO REQUEST FOR IT.
Religion / Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by 185mikel(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
oluemmakay: Having done a critical analysis of d dancing steps and the body movements of popular dance known as Azonto. I came to a conclusion that the dance is an inspiration from Hell because the body movement can be compare to a person burning inside fire. Please, i dont say i saw a revelation.
NB: Pls, study the dance very well b4 u comment. This may implies that d regular dancers are only doing rehersal. In your own interest, FLEE from Azonto.
HAVE YOU BEEN TO HELL BEFORE? WHAT OTHER ACTIVITIES DID YOU EXPERIENCE IN YOUR JOURNEY? PLS SHARE IT
Business / How Can I Market My Products Online- Ebooks by 185mikel(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
can someone give me ideas on how to market my online ebook products. or gain more traffic to the site? thank you
Webmasters / Re: Best Online Payment Systems In Nigeria by 185mikel(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
thanks
Webmasters / Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by 185mikel(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
i am interested.

michaelodega@yahoo.com
Jokes Etc / I'm Searching For E-wife by 185mikel(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2012
I understand every thing is electronic right now. i've e-business, e-customers, e-book, e-commerce in fact, i'm always online and many more. i need one more thing to complete all. i need an e-girlfriend that will eventually become my e-wife. i've tried FACEBOOK but all the e-girls there are always requesting for my e-currency and e-account. what should i do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.