Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,840 members, 7,962,761 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (888846 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Did you receive the mail, sir?

Yes. Sorry for not acknowledging receipt. Will get back to you today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2014
slimmy05: I sent you pings.

I'm having problems with my other phone since yesterday. I switched to another one today. Reping me let us chat.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 2:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Is there anyone here living in Illinois who needs a part time job? Please, notify me 'sharperly' so I can connect you without asap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 2:56am On Sep 13, 2014
pattyreal:

hello house, i've been a silent follower. i'm married with a son. i've always wanted to study anything medicals but ended up in sciences (naija skool tins). i'm a graduate and working now. my hubby wants to sponsor me to pursue my dream in the medical line. i found out dat some skools in d US offer accelerated degree in nursing. my question is wat r d possibilities that the US govt will give mi visa. i need ur candid advise tanx

pls answer this one....

When the time comes, prepare for the interview, and pray. How old are you? if you are admitted to a school, do you intend to bring your family? these are questions that might determine the outcome of your visa interview. BTW, You should be more worried about how to fulfill the pre-reqs and apply to the nursing schools.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 2:57am On Sep 13, 2014
charzyh2: Is there anyone here living in Illinois who needs a part time job? Please, notify me 'sharperly' so I can connect you without asap.

Abeg wc city in Illinois?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Snazzygirl:

Abeg wc city in Illinois?
chicago, cary and naperville. Where in illinois are you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2014
bigfrancis21:

I'm having problems with my other phone since yesterday. I switched to another one today. Reping me let us chat.
Done that. Was wondering why you haven't changed the phone yet, well thankGod you did.

I will send a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: High BP? And you want to go to America? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's okay. Please, help out!

innovativeame: chai! @Joenice, laff Don make me speak in tongues grin grin una no go kill me for this forum. This bros never start, he is having BP then he should be expecting CP after the exam day. I love this forum for real.
It ain't funny! Well, I'm starting but don't have access to RELEVANT study materials. You can help me out if you've previously taken the exam. Thank you

MrRoYCe:
www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre
Thanks, bro. Two thumbs way way way up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gigibangs(f): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello house please is Marshall university a red flag anyone in D house schooling there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2014
innovativeame: chai! @Joenice, laff Don make me speak in tongues grin grin una no go kill me for this forum. This bros never start, he is having BP then he should be expecting CP after the exam day. I love this forum for real.
cheesy cheesy That's right. Nairaland is fun.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2014
@sys007, what do you really want? cheesy I don't have a spoon to spoon-feed you right now cheesy Isn't it you that said you want to go to America? Schooling abroad is stressful. You better keep your asss here because all the materials you need are here. smiley

So start now. A stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: @sys007, what do you really want? cheesy I don't have a spoon to spoon-feed you right now cheesy Isn't it you that said you want to go to America? Schooling abroad is stressful. You better keep your asss here because all the materials you need are here. smiley
So start now. A stitch in time saves nine.

All I am asking for is links to where i can find RELEVANT GRE study materials that you guys have previously used to ace the exam. That's all, and the rest will be taken care.

I will be forever thankful if you can help out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pattyreal(f): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Snazzygirl:

When the time comes, prepare for the interview, and pray. How old are you? if you are admitted to a school, do you intend to bring your family? these are questions that might determine the outcome of your visa interview. BTW, You should be more worried about how to fulfill the pre-reqs and apply to the nursing schools.

i'm 28 dis year. i'm asking cos someone suggested i should go thru masters first instead of undergrad again since i already have a BSc but after while i can change to the nursing program. yes i'll go with ma son... since its ma hubby sponsoring he can't resign from his job to join me. pls i still need advise on wat to do. i've gotten admission into 3 skools in usa and 1 in canada.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Gigibangs: Hello house please is Marshall university a red flag anyone in D house schooling there?
Not at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lonewolf001: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2014
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lonewolf001: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: cheesy cheesy That's right. Nairaland is fun.

OGA joe i sent u a mail on d issue i needed ur input on...... pls check it out and pm me your response . thanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2014
sys007:

All I am asking for is links to where i can find RELEVANT GRE study materials that you guys have previously used to ace the exam. That's all, and the rest will be taken care.

I will be forever thankful if you can help out

Someone gave you a link right?
What else do you need ?.?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lonewolf001:

OGA joe i sent u a mail on d issue i needed ur input on...... pls check it out and pm me your response . thanx
Have you checked your email yet? I replied you last night. I'm very sure i did.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olayiwolaakinde(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm actually considering a move outside nigeria particularly dubai or Qatar,but really don't have the Know-how of it all, can I really get a job in these countries from Nigeria? Please I need your strong contributions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by busola78: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
hello everyone,am having problems registering online for GRE.please help.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
busola78: hello everyone,am having problems registering online for GRE.please help.thanks

You can't register for it online from Nigeria and I doubt if it can be done by proxy. Worry not, from Nigeria, you can still register via phone after creating an account on the site. Check through my posts, you should see where I quoted bigfrancis21 on how to do the phone registration.

Hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olumide098(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
godG:

Mr. olumide098, are you a member of CCC or C&S?

Member of CCC..looking for my church here for Massachusetts...whats Good? where ARE YOU?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
zeezahbee: where in houston is your school? is it U OF H/. what part pof houston. are you male or female. am asking because i know few people that needs roomie. reply asap
hi zeezahbee...
Im actually looking for a roomie in houston around that kain october .im female.
Pls anything abeg let me know too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olumide098(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
busola78: hello everyone,am having problems registering online for GRE.please help.thanks

Go to Access bank to get Visa card...after that register your Ipin. or contact Big francis for payment or i can assist you out if you dont mind. but preferably go to Access bank, get a Visa CARD and reigster sharp sharp..hope this help sha?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olumide098(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
olayiwolaakinde: Hello everyone, I'm actually considering a move outside nigeria particularly dubai or Qatar,but really don't have the Know-how of it all, can I really get a job in these countries from Nigeria? Please I need your strong contributions

Before moving out of the country my guy..Please consider the following things...

1. try and know people in the country you are relocating to
2. make sure u have enough fund atleast that you can manage for like 8 months coz travelling out is not easy if you dont money

The best means of traveling out is either thru student Visa or Lotto my guy...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
olayiwolaakinde: Hello everyone, I'm actually considering a move outside nigeria particularly dubai or Qatar,but really don't have the Know-how of it all, can I really get a job in these countries from Nigeria? Please I need your strong contributions
yes there are available jobs in this country. The pay isn't bad but you should know it's all menial jobs. You need to work with an agent to get a job in those countries.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olumide098(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Did you receive the mail, sir?

Yes..have replied your mail. check ur mailbox....how far with ur skool here for yankee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
olumide098:

Member of CCC..looking for my church here for Massachusetts...whats Good? where ARE YOU?

I'm good. I'm in Nigeria o. Born, bread and raised a C&S member. Only that my travelings are making it difficult to worship there. Now attending a pentecostal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olumide098(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
godG:

I'm good. I'm in Nigeria o. Born, bread and raised a C&S member. Only that my travelings are making it difficult to worship there. Now attending a pentecostal.

where exactly are you in states?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olumide098(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Have been an active member since ooo..When i travelled sorting out school tinx plus accomodation tinx for yankee fit make person run Mad....but fuly back to Nairaland now whenever am chance....where are my guyz slimmy,bimbola,etc..cant find my sweet transcript here again oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2014

godG:

You can't register for it online from Nigeria and I doubt if it can be done by proxy. Worry not, from Nigeria, you can still register via phone after creating an account on the site. Check through my posts, you should see where I quoted bigfrancis21 on how to do the phone registration.

Hope this helps.

Thanks godG for your prompt reply. Actually to that effect, phone GRE registration no longer works. They stopped it around early this year. Now the cheapest and easiest way to register now is to have someone abroad register for you online.

busola78, I can help you register.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ninosky: hi zeezahbee...
Im actually looking for a roomie in houston around that kain october .im female.
Pls anything abeg let me know too

Getting a roomie won't be hard for you if you use craigslist. Craigslist is the melting pot of available rooms and roomies in search of rooms. Visit http://www.craigslist.org, create an account and put up an ad in the roomate wanted section for a roommate and within 24 hours you will be overwhelmed by the number of people that will contact you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.