Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (888582 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2014
osahons9:

No sir. A resident alien you will remain till you get a job or "take her(Citizen) down the asle"
I don't think so, unless you get a job and your company can file for u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Please I need gre material, please can someone send me this is my email address richard4ssky@yahoo.com please I really need your help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2014
tayoamos:
I don't think so, unless you get a job and your company can file for u.

If you look at my previous post, I said a job (company files for you)(H-1b) but this doesn't make you a permanent resident. You just have a stay in the country while you work with the said company for the time specified.

Let me break it down....Na marriage dey end am or you leave their country for them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Kk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2014
Gevic: Wot's the total score of TOEFL

The TOEFL iBT test is scored on a scale of 0 to 120 points. Each of the four sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) receives a scaled score from 0 to 30. The scaled scores from the four sections are added together to determine the total score.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gevic: Wot's the total score of TOEFL
You've been asking some lazy questions. These are things you can find out yourself. Stop being lazy and use google.com

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
chrisezedei1987:

The TOEFL iBT test is scored on a scale of 0 to 120 points. Each of the four sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) receives a scaled score from 0 to 30. The scaled scores from the four sections are added together to determine the total score.

Seems you have ample time to respond to this childish questions when you can get the first hand information on ets website. They will still ask you if toefl is written in Nigeria

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
richard4ssky: Please I need gre material, please can someone send me this is my email address richard4ssky@yahoo.com please I really need your help
send a blank mail to selfstudy360@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: send a blank mail to selfstudy360@gmail.com
have don that now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
richard4ssky: have don that now
Good, you'll get an email containing the materials
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
richard4ssky: have don that now
this page would be very helpful: https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: Seems you have ample time to respond to this childish questions when you can get the first hand information on ets website. They will still ask you if toefl is written in Nigeria

I assumed he is a novice. Lolz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Morris(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello Guru in the house, it's been a while.
Please is it possible for someone, that got admitted for MSc at Ncat university north Carolina upon his arrival in usa that he can change his school and sevis fee to a low tuition Associate degree or certificate program in another college in California. Please is this possible. I need urgent answer house!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by electronic(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
sirRiddy: UG of 3.64 out of 5.0, no research experience, computer science UG, GRE scheduled for december. I sent you a mail on the research thing and called you too. I have not received a reply yet. Your thoughts please

https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/396

and get an idea of your gp scale
compare with WES calculator to be sure!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Morris(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
azeezbaba:

I was admitted into NC A&T State University for Fall 2014 but I deferred my admission to Spring 2015 due to their delay in processing my I-20. I know they have good funding although I have not been given any. Hope that helps

Brother I just got admitted by Ncat uni for spring 2015. Please pm me I have some questions for you thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gevic: Is it true dat there ar alot of funs in US dan in d UK

Questions like this makes me agree with slimmy05 embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: You've been asking some lazy questions. These are things you can find out yourself. Stop being lazy and use google.com

Thought so too
Someone that wants to come to the US but can't do simple research on the Internet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
LMAO...U no go like that kind trip. too Long.

exxy: how much will a train cost from newyork to mississippi ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
QUICK NOTE FOR THOSE COMING SOON!

Come with at leastt 1K dolls cash so u can open a US Account ASAP and leave ur fees in ur naija account and giv ur atm card 2 ur mum or dad so dey can transfer the funds to ur US account. it will help u outa all dis bank card stories. and make sure u sort out internet banking wit ur naija bank b4 u leave. tell em u are going to US.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
decreamaster: i know there are nairalanders in newyork but they r just not responding.
just dont knw wats freak our peepz abt hiding from others or trying to keep to demself alone.its kind of annoying. angry

Where are you at in NYS: NYC, Long Island or Upstate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gevic: Hello pals, in my first 5years in the US as a student will i receive a green card?

Nope unless job or your spouse files for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
JabinodelaRatta: yeah boss I must say. Nevertheless, i still await ur response.

cry Sorry, I got too much in my plate nowadays.

Check your email.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
streetMic: LMAO...U no go like that kind trip. too Long.

Very long journey. Lol

@exxy are you going to ole miss?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Floorme: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
please can someone help me out.. i need to draft me an essay (250 words maximum) describing a significant achievement, experience or risk and its impact on me.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ imperiouxx I hail you na...u knw fit remember me tho but soon I go post my success story and I will echo how you and Bigfrancis have helped a soul..

imperiouxx:

Check your email.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
imperiouxx:

Check your email.
lolzzz...ok boss. I definately understand boss. I'll do that now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Floorme: please can someone help me out.. i need to draft me an essay (250 words maximum) describing a significant achievement, experience or risk and its impact on me.

You need someone to write an essay for you? or you need someone to read and provide comments and guidance on the essay you have written?

If it's the latter I can help out, but not for the former.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Floorme: please can someone help me out.. i need to draft me an essay (250 words maximum) describing a significant achievement, experience or risk and its impact on me.

I can help but my kind of English is North American English, so I don't know if it's okay for you. But if it's not, maybe you reach out to Slimmy05. The man's English is pure British English. British English is much better than American English.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joenice: I can help but my kind of English is North American English, so I don't know if it's okay for you. But if it's not, maybe you reach out to Slimmy05. The man's English is pure British English. British English is much better than American English.
angry Joe, you know I won't do such. You know we both don't encourage such.

The more reason why we churn out graduates who still end application letter with "Yours Lovely". embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: angry Joe, you know I won't do such. You know we both don't encourage such.

The more reason why we churn out graduates who still end application letter with "Yours Lovely". embarassed
OMG :-)Hahahaha. That's an "academic tsunami" Alright then :-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
slimmy05: You've been asking some lazy questions. These are things you can find out yourself. Stop being lazy and use google.com
This forum is meant for students who wants to study in the US. So what's the big deal if such a question is asked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by doctore89: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please how can someone register for SAT from the USA for a friend of mine that is in Nigeria? Please its Urgent. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2