Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,943 members, 7,924,937 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nairaland Rap Interview Thread - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Rap Interview Thread (1537 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Goodmorning Fellow Emcee's. As We All Know This Section Aint Living Up To Expectation Unlike Before Though Our New Mod Here's Doing All His Best In Other To Bring Back The Lost Glories Of This Section. We All Want This Place To Get Publicity. We All Want It To Be Recognise. We Also Want This Section To Be Much More Fun & Lively Than Before. In Other To Achieve Those Dreams, We Gats Help The Mod Of This Section By bringing ideas other Than Letting Him Work Alone.

MY REASON FOR POPPING THIS THREAT:.

I'm Thinking Of Hosting a Platform For Interview In This Section Where Battlerz(Including Ex Mc's) Can Be Interviewed And Asked Severals Questions About Themselves In & Outside NL.

And In Other To Make This Platform More Matured, I'll Like You'all Help Me Suggest a Title or Name Which Can Be Used As The Trademark Of This Upcoming Even.

My Initial Suggestion Was NAIRALAND RAP BATTLE INTERVIEW(N.R.B.I).

But I Think You Can Come Up With Title/trademare More Matured And Preferable Than Mine.

LET THE SUGGESTION BEGIN. THE FLOOR IS OPEN TO ALL REGULAR POSTERS AND VETS OF THIS SECTION.

Thank You!
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Goodmorning Fellow Emcee's. As We All Know This Section Aint Living Up To Expectation Unlike Before Though Our New Mod Here's Doing All His Best In Other To Bring Back The Lost Glories Of This Section. We All Want This Place To Get Publicity. We All Want It To Be Recognise. We Also Want This Section To Be Much More Fun & Lively Than Before. In Other To Achieve Those Dreams, We Gats Help The Mod Of This Section By bringing ideas other Than Letting Him Work Alone.

MY REASON FOR POPPING THIS THREAT:.

I'm Thinking Of Hosting a Platform For Interview In This Section Where Battlerz(Including Ex Mc's) Can Be Interviewed And Asked Severals Questions About Themselves In & Outside NL.

And In Other To Make This Platform More Matured, I'll Like You'all Help Me Suggest a Title or Name Which Can Be Used As The Trademark Of This Upcoming Even.

My Initial Suggestion Was NAIRALAND RAP BATTLE INTERVIEW(N.R.B.I).

But I Think You Can Come Up With Title/trademare More Matured And Preferable Than Mine.

LET THE SUGGESTION BEGIN. THE FLOOR IS OPEN TO ALL REGULAR POSTERS AND VETS OF THIS SECTION.

Thank You!
Mikuz Abeg Help Me Do The Tagging. Tag All Members Of This Section here. Thanx!
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Mikuz Abeg Help Me Do The Tagging. Tag All Members Of This Section here. Thanx!
Coogar Ibime Guykhena Fuckyouhard Yeyenatu etc. Drop ya opinions oh!
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by mikuz(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2014
This is great, I'm totally in support of this. Just change the name of the topic to "Nairaland Rap Interview Thread". Just start from there - if you need further help, then hit me. This is nice!!

Ibime
Mikuz
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
Loonat11k
Jigsawkillah
Rayopt
PaulThor
Demsid
Ojoawo
Krizzkutz
Fuckyouhard
LooNat11kk
Limerick
Elvisonjack2
Elymaxiimus
Giyaz
Guykhena
Teddybiyasi
Kr0ne
Siddoggg
Cooger
YoungDaNaval
Ksslib
Yeyenatu
Lagunna
0007bruce

What do you guys think?
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Guykhena(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2014
Cool,am in..
How you gonna do the interview? Via email would be cool in which you get to create a thread and post the infos...

#Justsayin
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2014
mikuz: This is great, I'm totally in support of this. Just change the name of the topic to "Nairaland Rap Interview Thread". Just start from there - if you need further help, then hit me. This is nice!!

Ibime
Mikuz
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
Loonat11k
Jigsawkillah
Rayopt
PaulThor
Demsid
Ojoawo
Krizzkutz
Fuckyouhard
LooNat11kk
Limerick
Elvisonjack2
Elymaxiimus
Giyaz
Guykhena
Teddybiyasi
Kr0ne
Siddoggg
Cooger
YoungDaNaval
Ksslib
Yeyenatu
Lagunna
0007bruce

What do you guys think?

Done. Thankz 4 The Tag.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Guykhena:
Cool,am in..
How you gonna do the interview? Via email would be cool in which you get to create a thread and post the infos...

#Justsayin
Yae Itz Either Via Email or Facebook Inbox!
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Guykhena(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Yae Itz Either Via Email or Facebook Inbox!

Its a really good idea to introduce ourselves to the whole NL forum,, at least they get to learn about our back story and how we got into this ish...
Kudos for setting this up..
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Cool thread!

Nairaland Rap Interview thread as title is cool or "Biographies of NL's spitters" or" Rappers" ll be cool too.

Above all, Nice idea.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Guykhena:

Its a really good idea to introduce ourselves to the whole NL forum,, at least they get to learn about our back story and how we got into this ish...
Kudos for setting this up..
Thankx. So whats ur suggestion abt the title?
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Guykhena(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Thankx. So whats ur suggestion abt the title?

Its your show,anything you bring we can work with it.....
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by fuckyouhard: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2014
it's cool, i like it. but i prefer the interview is done here than via email or fb
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Gud one, tag me wen its my turn
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2014
great youngnaval... am in
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: it's cool, i like it. but i prefer the interview is done here than via email or fb
If Itz Done Here, The Thread Might Be Derailed..... But I'll Post It Here After The Interview.
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ibime Coogar Emaprince What Are Your Say In This?
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by fuckyouhard: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: If Itz Done Here, The Thread Might Be Derailed..... But I'll Post It Here After The Interview.
ok
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Iceskidd(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ei yo
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lol, this will be the home for personals! No more going through the stress of searching for personals of your opponent! grin

youngdanaval, thumbs up!

Lets gettit kicking!!! cool
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by coogar: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Ibime Coogar Emaprince What Are Your Say In This?

remove the [b][/b] from the title of the thread na. go back to the original post, modify & edit the title then post!
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

remove the [b][/b] from the title of the thread na. go back to the original post, modify & edit the title then post!
done
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by coogar: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: done

who's the interviewer? male or female? grin
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
She's in!!!! grin

YeaYeaNot

YoungDaNaval: done
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

who's the interviewer? male or female? grin
Im The Host And Starting 4rm You. You're Ma 1st Guest On This Platform!
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by coogar: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Im The Host And Starting 4rm You. You're Ma 1st Guest On This Platform!

ok.....
set it up.....
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by gottoboy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mikuz u forgot to include in? Though ah was occupied like criously buh atleast ma name shud b included na
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

ok.....
set it up.....
Do Have a Fb Account?
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by coogar: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Do Have a Fb Account?

i have never registered there. send the questions to my email. i will reply & send it back to you
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by Iceskidd(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
gottoboy: Mikuz u forgot to include in? Though ah was occupied like criously buh atleast ma name shud b included na
u dy vex say dem no include ur name 4 the tags? LoL my name no dy there but IDGAF
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

i have never registered there. send the questions to my email. i will reply & send it back to you
Ma PC Got Crashed And I'd Sold Ma Smartphone. The Nokia Device Am Using Now Doesn't Allow Email. So Please I'll Like You To Create A Fb Account. Add Me Up With "Ezeibe Ifeanyi Kingxley" And Lets Do The Interview Via Inbox. Once We're Done, You Can Deactivate The Account If You Like.
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by gottoboy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Iceskidd: u dy vex say dem no include ur name 4 the tags? LoL my name no dy there but IDGAF
I just mention him name so e no go fully be sey Im forget ma name! Nothing tu vex abt
Re: Nairaland Rap Interview Thread by coogar: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Ma PC Got Crashed And I'd Sold Ma Smartphone. The Nokia Device Am Using Now Doesn't Allow Email. So Please I'll Like You To Create A Fb Account. Add Me Up With "Ezeibe Ifeanyi Kingxley" And Lets Do The Interview Via Inbox. Once We're Done, You Can Deactivate The Account If You Like.

join FB?
that's a tall order o. you know what? start with another netcee. i am watching arsenal now with friends. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The Rap Gladiators / 2 Pac Vs Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.