Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,093 members, 7,960,488 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2310628 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
forkadict:

As for the three people that should have left last Sunday. Believe it or not, Biggie manipulated the terms there. Since the show started, its been 3 people evicted this week and 2 people the next week. This pattern has been repetitive since the show started. Biggie assessed the situation and was reluctant to let Macky 2 go perhaps cos of the financial impact his exit may have on the show. With this development, we may safely conclude that macky 2 is already in the finals.

As for the other allegations, I guess @Safarigirl can respond adequately. If she so elects that is.
thank God you know that one. Biggie knows what he's doing. If Goitse had gotten 3 votes, na she for dey do post eviction interview by now. But Biggie didn't see those 4 votes coming for her, he never hesperredit grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LOL! I'm at work. Will check the video @ lunchtime. Ta!
Don't forget to watch the sausage video I sent to you earlier on, hey! Always wanted to use hey, I like it, its nice. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Babybearhug:
Baba T is going to alienate himself from his friends. No matter what, he should not call out publicly people that stand by him. He'll now have others saying to them: "I told you guys he'll turn on you". Baba T chill abeg. We're here building bridges for you with peeps around Africa and you're busy burning them in the house. Kullu temper. Shikenan.
LMAO ALL HE WANTS IS TO PROVE TO AFRICA THAT HE'S REAL SINCE HE ALWAYS CALLED PEOPLE FAKE NA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
I agree. Miss Lagos? She's more of a Miss Surulere. *finds koboko*
was expecting u to say dis but was expecting Mushin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:
What has Tayo done this time? grin grin
Nothing new or out of character. He is just adding more and more pages to the thread as he's been doing since 3000 B.C.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
ladunsky:
I love you...

Next time, abeg try add the caveat 'no homo'

Because people fit dey imagine things. and rightfully so.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
I laugh at people who think tayo will have an altercation with uti grin keep deceiving yourselves.

you guys make it look like tayo is a devil who goes about picking fights with housemates.. tayo is the devil, the other housemates are saints grin..

just watch uti and tayo, even elikem. the bromace
will be something else.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
forkadict:

Next time, abeg try add the caveat 'no homo'

Because people fit dey imagine things. and rightfully so.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
I laugh at people who think tayo will have an altercation with uti grin keep deceiving yourselves.

you guys make it look like tayo is a devil who gors about picking fights with housemates.. tayo is the devil, the other housemates are saints grin..

will be something else.

If u come dey wrong nko? remember those guys are supposedly trying to outdo them grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
What are some people saying? Although i underrated her in the beginning, that Ellah girl is GORGEOUS! Her eyes....and she oozes sex appeal. That chic is BAADD.
Looks better than any female rep we've ever had.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sheila is the new HOH.

Dannyxy you welcome back. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:

you guys make it look like tayo is a devil who gors about picking fights with housemates.. tayo is the devil, the other housemates are saints grin..

will be something else.

On the contrary. Its you guys that are making tayo look like a saint and other housemates like the devil.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

If u come dey wrong nko? remember those guys are supposedly trying to outdo them grin
we go see grin, I also see tayo and sulu clicking
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
More sins of Uti for those with selective memory. Country dissing: So far Tayo has dissed Zambia by calling it a small country. Uti dissed Ethiopia in Week ONE by calling them Arab rejects and when Paloma asked him to apologise he said "I can talk to him man-to-man, but I will never apologise". Uti said Botswana is a country of bushmen. Did he apologise? No. So what are Tayo's crimes that they are too much?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
THEAMAKA:
What are some people saying? Although i underrated her in the beginning, that Ellah girl is GORGEOUS! Her eyes....and she oozes sex appeal. That chic is BAADD.
What I do to myself when I watch that chick grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fork addict I owe you a drink,you say it as it is......that's a real man right there.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
##Finished reading pages##..

Hypocrites throwing subtle jabs to insult everyone here who doesnt agree with them as usual! What baffles me is the guts you have to claim people here attack you(the hypocrites)just cos you dont agree with what most agree with on here---- which isnt true by the way..

I ask, is there any difference? Aint you guilty of same?

But of course, i dont expect you hypocrites to understand, cos afterall, as far as iam concerned, yall are dumb, senseless and a bunch of frustrated half brained twisted okrika truth sayers wannabe!

And oh! I almost forgot to mention yall are useless too! Feels good to be lumped together and insulted right? smiley
You welcome, Iam just returning the favor.

One more thing, if this post pains/gets to you hypocrites, very good.. The question is---- what you gon do about it? grin .. Word of advise, just walk away! smiley

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
thank God you know that one. Biggie knows what he's doing. If Goitse had gotten 3 votes, na she for dey do post eviction interview by now. But Biggie didn't see those 4 votes coming for her, he never hesperredit grin

No be dis same you i prostrate for say make we no vote for Goitse?

Una don save her now so tey she still dey the house. Meanwhile, your warped strategy was thinking that she would be evicted and Bots will be indebted to us. Una don see am now?

I wonder when Bots will ever repay naija. Cos i see at least a Bots rep in the finals. Or are you guys expecting Bots to ditch their rep and vote for THE REAL Tayo by some stroke of over stretched optimism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

What I do to myself when I watch that chick grin grin grin

Lol badt guy.
She's extremely gorgeous in her own way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
forkadict:

On the contrary. Its you guys that are making tayo look like a saint and other housemates like the devil.
everyone with his opinion, when people pick out lines that suit them, wait for tayo to say something, then they capitalize on it, naah, people must come out to defend him..

like i always say, if you don't have fact, don't attack. if you now decide to attack without facts, or with half truth, you should not start forming victim when people come at you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by juicegin92: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
La class.FACT SA ROCKS. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
More sins of Uti for those with selective memory. Country dissing: So far Tayo has dissed Zambia by calling it a small country. Uti dissed Ethiopia in Week ONE by calling them Arab rejects and when Paloma asked him to apologise he said "I can talk to him man-to-man, but I will never apologise". Uti said Botswana is a country of bushmen. Did he apologise? No. So what are Tayo's crimes that they are too much?
Painting uti bad to make tayo good won't work...Uti is a legend ,a role model and a very wise and successful business man....we shall love him forever.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Lol badt guy.
She's extremely gorgeous in her own way.
Nice to meet you too,have been your fan for a long time...you are a no bullshit woman ,the kind of women I like.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
SilentBang:
Sheila is the new HOH.

hehe. I piri her. This is so not the week for a smartmouth like her to be HOH. Those BBA Alumni go just yeye her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
THEAMAKA:
she has okpolor eyes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
juicegin92:
La class.FACT SA ROCKS. grin grin grin grin

So what do you expect us to do with these pictures?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
forkadict:

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Nice to meet you too,have been your fan for a long time...you are a no bullshit woman ,the kind of women I like.

Thanks! I am not easily shaken. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Painting uti bad to make tayo good won't work...Uti is a legend ,a role model and a very wise and successful business man....we shall love him forever.
lol. Painting Uti bad? More like stating FACTS. I'm a mad Uti fan and I still get in tiffs cuz of him, but I'm very sure the likes of you were pissed off by his attitude then, now he's a legend and a role model in your eyes. Who was your fav that season? Going by your antecedents it must have been Tatiana, Sheila or Lerato....maybe even Munya.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

she has okpolor eyes.

What does "okpolor" mean? I like her eyes tho. I think it's what makes her stand out the most.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by juicegin92: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ShortpistolZA
[b]I read another article about how serious these countries up north take BBA. THIS ACADEMIC SAYS IN "AFRICA BIG BROTHER" IS A DO OR DIE SITUATION. Note: this academic from University of Pretoria said he reads "POSTS ON NAIRALAND AND DISSAPOINTED AT HOW YOUNG AFRICANS SEE THINGS". I second him he even mentioned this GANG MENTALITY goes as far as worshipping corrupt governance and complain later. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am sure MULTICHOICE is DISSAPOINTED at how these people take BBA. Pity AFRICA is backward because AFRICANS up north don't believe in DEMOCRACY and are not INDEPENDENT THINKERS. Most like GANGING up. Hence their countries look lika DOGS BREAKFAST.

Before BIG BROTHER AFRICA was nice show and was used to promote OPEN MINDEDNESS. I remember there Kenyans and southern Africans (RSA,Bots,Zim before things went wrong), it was not about WINNING but voting for the best man/woman.

Today BBA has GONE TO THE DOGS. We have allowed people who aren't used to DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM to take over. The likes of Safarigirl.
[/b]
undecided undecided undecided undecided its sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
SilentBang:
Sheila is the new HOH.

thank you my guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.