Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,600 members, 7,961,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Yoruba Actress Tope Osoba Shows Off What She’s Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Actress Tope Osoba Shows Off What She’s Got (789 Views)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Tope Osoba Shows Off What She’s Got by afrinaija: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
The big and beautiful actress, who disclosed that she is related to former Governor Segun Osoba, is not ready to give her heart to a handsome man, even if she was single. But why? She said:

“I don’t like guys that are too handsome and too ugly. You know when a guy is too handsome, it is a problem because ladies will be chasing him but when he is averagely handsome, he’s okay by me. When other ladies see my guy, the will go for someone else and not my guy.”

See more photos and news from www.afrinaija.com

(1) (Reply)

What Your Take On This? / Given No As An Answer At A Wedding Ceremony / Importance Of Communication In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.