Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,107 members, 7,963,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:52 PM

Being A New Mum Is Sore - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A New Mum Is Sore (1027 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A New Mum Is Sore by Gistwithgeorgia: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
It's like taking a person stretching the body beyond anything then leaving it loose and sore. At the same time turning that person to a milk factor that isn't expected to get tired.

http://gistwithgeorgia..co.uk/2014/09/being-new-mum.html

Re: Being A New Mum Is Sore by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2014
They send u work ni?
Being a mom is the best adventurous experience everywoman can ever have
Re: Being A New Mum Is Sore by beeevan: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Best adventurous experience? Hmmmm, hiking or scuba diving seem more adventurous tongue.
Re: Being A New Mum Is Sore by egopersonified(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2014
After all said and done, the wave of emotions that engulfs you when you are handed your baby for the first time is indiscribable.
Re: Being A New Mum Is Sore by Kanwulia: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2014
So?

Women are still "borning" every split second!
Amiiiiiiin ooooooooh! kiss
Re: Being A New Mum Is Sore by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
it's good to be a man
Re: Being A New Mum Is Sore by mirajune: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yeah, it is what you said and more. But the joy of holding your bundle of joy, that feeling when you think this person, this innocent little one actually came out of ME, takes away all the pains and sourness. I can still remember mine, though not vividly. The joy that follows cannot be compared to the pains felt during child birth and afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Beaten By Housegirl Is Dead? / POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGE -----the Effect On The Children ------ / Ladies... Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.