Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,799 members, 7,962,615 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic (20998 Views)

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic / Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by jamilkb(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
lilprinze: you are the one who is more stup1d you would tell me how many people still use to come from other countries and build schools in Nigeria??
You don't have to call him fool, try to give respect to your elders. And please, have you ever been to kano? Why would you judge his work when you haven't been to kano!!!
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U: I wonder why this school cannot be in Nigeria. What stops it from being in Kano instead of Niamey? Hun? Is this the man to rule this country tomorrow?
Misplaced priority is what it is ! God, Kwankasiya and team aint thinking straight and I think because the allocation to Kano is so much .... When money miss road , you lavish it .... Niger ?
Which one is Niger building in Nigeria ?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
beejaay:

I do love your input most times but you tend to erode those confidence with post like this.there is nothing wrong in goofing once in a while like rabiu had done but its the cornerstone of great men to accept full responsibility when they go wrong like this instead of justifying it. politics doesnt mean we should lose our thinking cap...you have just shown that there is really no different between you and those that praise GEJ even when he fucke.d up
I asked someone, what is wrong with this move? Please be specific and objective
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by brownlords: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16: This is pure looting of funds.
How are the Nigerian authorities supposed to scrutinize projects loacated outside the country?
This is a means of looting funds and it is completly illegal.
The FG and EFCC should stop this nonsense once and for all before others key into it.
That is how stashing of looted fund in foreign accounts started.

That is what you get when a governor thinks he's bigger than the country and the president simply because he's in opposition, remember he once boasted he is too hard for GEJ, well until Nigeria come together and know politicians only use us to achieve their selfish desire we keep turning in cycle. Imagine a governor living his state to now implement foreign policy when he's not the president or mister of foreign affairs. I hope APC don't make mistake on giving him their ticket since they he'll bent on zoning it to the north. It will be easy victor for Jonathan all he needs do is preach religious sermon to us, and kwakwaso will be blacklisted for life.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by UnknownT: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Using Kano State as a cover? Once he steps down as a governor next year, all the schools documents will revert from KNSG to Kwakwanso n sons

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by obayaya(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2014
babestella:

I have tried to qualify your personality & I can't really place your person or figure out your existence amongst sane humans who should know that the kwakwanso's vested interest in Niger republic is viewed as an act of sabotage to the nation. Frankly, whoever brought you up and gave you education did nothing but had just wasted time & resources on you. I think you should be ignored on this thread cos I see nothing in you but a potential terrorist aspirant and a clown who thinks he can disrespect anyone by writing pooh on the internet. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and of such dumb supportive comments towards this wasteful act of this governor who wishes to lead Nigeria in future. Finally, tell your hero to forget his presidential ambition cos he wouldn't get there.

Barcanista!!! See yourself?

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by brownlords: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: I asked someone, what is wrong with this move? Please be specific and objective

Bro, you got nothing to say on this thread, you and kwakwaso err on this. Kano is with the highest number of kids roaming the street with no primary education, they can't even read, write or speak English and they should be learning French, is the decision to implement such policy vested on him as a governor, if he he finished building schools for the people of Kano how about channel this funds into something that will accrued revenue for the state and also employ the unemployed graduates instead of waiting solely for oyel money from FG

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
babestella:

I have tried to qualify your personality & I can't really place your person or figure out your existence amongst sane humans who should know that the kwakwanso's vested interest in Niger republic is viewed as an act of sabotage to the nation. Frankly, whoever brought you up and gave you education did nothing but had just wasted time & resources on you. I think you should be ignored on this thread cos I see nothing in you but a potential terrorist aspirant and a clown who thinks he can disrespect anyone by writing pooh on the internet. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and of such dumb supportive comments towards this wasteful act of this governor who wishes to lead Nigeria in future. Finally, tell your hero to forget his presidential ambition cos he wouldn't get there.
You are bereft of common sense and critical reasoning. You are too myopic to look beyond hate and bigotry. At best you are a frustrated dimwit, at worst you are mentally ret@rrded. Your case is worse than the most barbaric terrorist. I don't care who you are or how you have been trolling, whoever brought you to this world owe Almighty God and humanity an Apology.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Is this the man that wants to become president, if this one rule this country Southern Nigeria go suffer lyk mad. All allocation that belongs to South will be diverted to Niger Republic and Chad

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by lilprinze: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2014
jamilkb: You don't have to call him fool, try to give respect to your elders. And please, have you ever been to kano? Why would you judge his work when you haven't been to kano!!!
I have been to Kano before truth be told he has really transformed Kano state but the schools in Kano are not yet enough he still needs to build more schools in Kano state not wasting or using money meant to develop Kano state to develop another country .
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by luvinhubby(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ is building schools for almajaris in Kano & the governor of Kano state is building schools for citizens of another country.
And worst is that it is being built in another country with oil money from Ijaw land when there are insufficient schools for Ijaw children.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by fujirice: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Only a non-Visionary will not encourage this move
Encourage you say? Ok, continue! Because if he builds those schools here in Nigeria heavens will fall. Anyway na Kano people wahala be that

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
fujirice:
Encourage you say? Ok, continue! Because if he builds those schools here in Nigeria heavens will fall. Anyway na Kano people wahala be that
Did you read the Article that said it is for the purpose of Learning French? Lemme even ask, OBJECTIVELY tell me what is wrong with the move PLSSSS
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by luvinhubby(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: I asked someone, what is wrong with this move? Please be specific and objective
You again ?
Do not let me start with you again this morning.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by luvinhubby(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Did you read the Article that said it is for the purpose of Learning French? Lemme even ask, OBJECTIVELY tell me what is wrong with the move PLSSSS
What section, region, tribe or zone in Nigeria speaks french?
Or are there no schools like Alliance Francais in Nigeria that teaches french to send students who want to learn french to.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Did you read the Article that said it is for the purpose of Learning French? Lemme even ask, OBJECTIVELY tell me what is wrong with the move PLSSSS
no mind the hater.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Silkmoth33: no mind the hater.
People come, quote and spew their hatred without making a point. I was trying to see objective criticism but no, all I see is "Hate, Bigotry and Hate" from the posters that are against the move.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by litetias(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2014
These northerners are really something else.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by austine4real(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Look at the FOOL who wants to become president he has not finished building schools in Kano state he going to build school in Niger Republic Shm. This man is just a FOOL why can't he build it in any northern state, the north has the highest number of illiterates in Nigeria yet the FOOL abandoned his state and country to another country to go and build school, charity starts at home.
.......... And som ediots wll stll b supporting and saying GEJ is a Leader
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by litetias(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
luvinhubby: GEJ is building schools for almajaris in Kano & the governor of Kano state is building schools for citizens of another country.
And worst is that it is being built in another country with oil money from Ijaw land when there are insufficient schools for Ijaw children.
Are you insinuating that the Ijaws own all the oil in the country?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Men with Vision sees beyond the ordinary eyes. Some Blinds are visionaries. Having sight does not translate to being a visionary. You have just confirmed your short-sightedness SIR

Oh please just shut up. Zip it.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by sarutobie(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2014
luvinhubby: GEJ is building schools for almajaris in Kano & the governor of Kano state is building schools for citizens of another country.
dont you marvel at the irony? when a shoeless "infidel" from a minority group from otuoke, who is "dividing the nation along tribal lines" builds schools for their children to atleast learn how to read and write and have a better future devoid of poverty and violence, a governor of the state instead channels funds to another man's land to educate them while over 60% of the boys and girls from his state are not literate...

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Ahmeduana(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U: I wonder why this school cannot be in Nigeria. What stops it from being in Kano instead of Niamey? Hun? Is this the man to rule this country tomorrow?
BECAUSE HIS BRINGIN D STUDENT IN2 NIGERIA 4 RIGGIN ELECTION COM 2015!
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by ojiefi: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2014
galaxy4rep: another born troway from Niger Republic..his trying to be patriotic to his father land.
YOU GET AM NOTHING TO ADD

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by enomakos(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2014
abu12:

But the south are sponsoring militant with billions of naira on foreign schools

Hypocrites
but u know i am saying the truth?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2014
brownlords:

That is what you get when a governor thinks he's bigger than the country and the president simply because he's in opposition, remember he once boasted he is too hard for GEJ, well until Nigeria come together and know politicians only use us to achieve their selfish desire we keep turning in cycle. Imagine a governor living his state to now implement foreign policy when he's not the president or mister of foreign affairs. I hope APC don't make mistake on giving him their ticket since they he'll bent on zoning it to the north. It will be easy victor for Jonathan all he needs do is preach religious sermon to us, and kwakwaso will be blacklisted for life.

And who will it affect most if people vote based on religion? Or dont you know that Muslims are more than we Christains in Nigeria? Better dont decieve yourself thinking that GEJ will win if he successfully divided us on religion line
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by edogirl2: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2014
This is very wrong and unacceptable.

It also shows arrogance from a Governor who feels he is above playing by the rules and norms of the land - relations between countries should be left to national governments.

The only good thing about his action is that it shows me that this man does not have the character to be a President.

He is arrogant, repulsive, and reckless. He is in the mould of the Akwa Ibom Governor.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014
is the man for real ?

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: You are bereft of common sense and critical reasoning. You are too myopic to look beyond hate and bigotry. At best you are a frustrated dimwit, at worst you are mentally ret@rrded. Your case is worse than the most barbaric terrorist. I don't care who you are or how you have been trolling, whoever brought you to this world owe Almighty God and humanity an Apology.
You just said nothing.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by bnovative(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2014
He must be a "progressive " from our apc! please kwashiokor build another one in north Sudan; more terrorists in exchange. Sai kwankwashokor! APC!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Although i'm not in support of this policy but why will some brainwashed Southerner come here and start crying or shouting that Kwankwaso cant rule Nigeria successfully just because of a single wrong policy despite his numerous achievement as a governor of Kano State. Did ur GEJ achieve half of the achievement of Kwankwaso when he was the Governor of bayelsa before he become the Vice president under Yar'adua and later become the president? Or what are his achievement sef since he don become Nigeria President?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by russello: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Inik: Misplaced priorities! These Northerners are more comfortable and feel much more at home with Niger and Chad republic citizens than the rest of Nigeria. Lord Lugard made a daft mistake in 1914 by forcing this unholy union called Nigeria on all of us.

According to Musa my company's bus driver from Kano, an average Northern muslim sees people from Niger republic as brothers, but sees people from other parts of Nigeria (including "infidels" from Benue, Jos, S/Kaduna, and Taraba etc) as neighbors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts / Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / NECO 2012 June/July SSCE Results - How To Check Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.