Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,161 members, 7,936,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya (1221 Views)

Photo: Chidinma Shows Of Backside In New Instagram Photo / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo / Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya by Goldrushnigeria(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2014
‘Ukwu’ crooner, Timaya in a recent interview, lyrically revealed that he likes the way on-air-personality, Toolz Oniru, twists her body while walking.

Timaya despite attesting to the act that he likes the budding OAP, reveals that he feels lazy and crazy whenever Toolz is walking or playing.

He further disclosed that he sometimes feels like shouting and touching her backside whenever he sees her walk by.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/#sthash.2WT4JfgI.dpuf

Re: I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya by experimentist: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Very ugly brother

1 Like

Re: I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Timaya wan dey do anyhow with my CRUSH abi... God go catch that Niccur
Re: I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya by makazona(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2014
and soon he will be begging God for forgiveness.Timaya sef
Re: I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya by icebebe(f): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Mmmmm...
Re: I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya by Dreyl(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
icebebe: Mmmmm...
MTN
Re: I Like The Way Toolz Twist Her Body, I Feel Like Touching Her Backside” – Timaya by icebebe(f): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Dreyl: MTN
wats wiv u n mtn?

(1) (Reply)

Liam Neeson - 60 Is The New 40 For Action / Why Flavor's Album Did Not Sell 1 Million Copies In 5 Days / Chelsea Fans Worldwide, Football Experts Insults Mikel, Blames Him For Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.