Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Help!! Help!!! (1446 Views)

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / Help Help Oo! What Do I Do Or Eat To Gain Weight / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by neyur: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Has anything got to do with blood group when conducting aborion? Please am not medical student,but i want to know about this.....my girl friend has taken mistoprotol for abortion. But for three days now,she's just having stomch pain but no blood yet........i need your help
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by ATMC(f): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
take her to hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by neyur: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
That is the problem,she dont want to leave her house....d pregnant is just 1month old.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by kokosheen(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
neyur: That is the problem,she dont want to leave her house....d pregnant is just 1month old.

Take her to the hospital now, otherwise you would wish you did when its too late.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please take her to the hospital, there's nothing anyone here can do for you at this point, waste no more time.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Spicylate(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
very odd. she's meant to bleed atleast after an hour of taking the pill. how did she take the pill?
did she insert it in her vigina or kept it in her mouth for atleast 20 - 30 mins? or visit gynuity.org/resources/read/misoprostol-selfguide-engpdf/
but above all, just visit the clinic biko.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by mamarika: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Take her to the hospital for proper care,she will be fine by GODS grace .SHe need τ̅☺ genuinely repent from this evil."abortion is murder Απϑ evil "fornication is too"this may be senseless τ̅☺ you but most important.the devil accuses us over some Sins even when we are repented.it is soo important τ̅☺ give our lives tto Christ!!!God bless!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
..You guys wanna abort a baby??....Some people are willing to pay any amount to have a baby...Some are struggling to have one...

OP, what happened to condom??...what happened to protection and contraceptive pills??....You girlfriend has mind ooo...Well, i suggest you take her to the clinic...theres nothing you guys can do....
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2014
take ha to hospital n explain every tin to d doc bfore its too late, u too get ursef examine n nxt time u guys shld practice safe sex okey

#hiv/aidsisreal#
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Keziehenry(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
neyur:
Has anything got to do with blood group when conducting aborion? Please am not medical student,but i want to know about this.....my girl friend has taken mistoprotol for abortion. But for three days now,she's just having stomch pain but no blood yet........i need your help
sory for my late response, how did u leta handle d issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Found In A Resturant. (photo) / Remedy For Sleeplessness, Pls Help / Order All Sterling Drugs In Bulks At Wholesale Price Nationwide To Your Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.