Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,046 members, 7,963,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage (456 Views)

Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage / Are You 18yrs And Above? Ready For Marriage And True Love / Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage by elderhimself(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2014
It's so alarming that the number of women disrespecful to their husbands is fast rising. My question is, besides the function of child birth, bed warming and most of all, pouring the whole of her troubles and that of her family on the husband...what can a woman really do in a marriage that i cannot get from outsiders or do on my own? This is an issue because i've had really closed contacts to marriages that are nothing to write home about coupled with the fact that, women always seem nice before marriage but turns into something else after a year or two into marriage. How true is the saying that '' a woman is never at peace/rest untill she gets married and a man is always at peace/rest untill he gets married''. In summary, can't a man really live a comfortable life without marriage to avoid the troubles of women n marriage Constructive and objective opinions please.
Re: The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage by vizkiz: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2014
if you don't want a woman's "problem" them don't get maRried!
Re: The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage by elderhimself(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
vizkiz: if you don't want a woman's "problem" them don't get maRried!

@vizkiz, will there be anything special or unique to miss out if i don't get married?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interesting And Interested? / Itsekiri Peeps,lets Meet Here / Hook Downs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.