Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,027 members, 7,960,277 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

..... - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ..... (6271 Views)

Sickle Cell Patients: Let's Share Our Wonderful Experience / Nigeria Has The Highest Sickle Cell Patients In The World! / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Genotype Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: ..... by Funjosh(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
I only understand how she feels but can't really tell. But from my observations the pains is from the muscle for days she keep on crying and couldn't go out but in pains

DMLords:

Bros, you have got to be specific: what kind of pain is it? Is it prickly or burning? is it swollen or not? Does the pain comes from her bones or just from the muscles? Does she have an open wound or not.

your answers will determine what drug she needs but here is a general guide:
- Diclofenac is good for musco-skeletal pains
- DF118 is hood for general crisis and travelling pains
- if the above don't work, a regulated dosage of tramadol could serve
- More sever pains will require fortwin injection. Note that this injection is very addictive so you need to regulate it for her.
- For extreme cases like a fracture or oesteo milletus morphin is good although for twin could still serve.

Sometimes, I smoke Cannabis for pain relieve. you should never encourage anybody to do that though but if the situation warrants, boil some for her on her sleepless nights and watch the magic.

DISCLAMER:
all the substances mentioned here are medicines with contra indications and side effect. be sure to check.

I have used them all and they work for different crisis but I am not making g promised to their efficiency in your case. as such I cannot be held liable for use, misuse and abuse of the substances mentioned herein!

Boss, the disclaimer was necessary in my line of work!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Worlds Extraordinary People / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) / 16 Die, 172 Hospitalized As Cholera Hits Maiduguri Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.