Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,156 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Need Your Help On This Home Work. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Help On This Home Work. (462 Views)

Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work / Solve My Assignment : Quality Home Work Help Academic Services - 2016 / Home Work Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help On This Home Work. by AbdulSokoto(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello! Please help me to anser these physics questions.
1] calculate the power dissipated by a heater of 220V and a resistance of 10ohms.

2] Calculate the energy in a lamp with a resistance of 40ohms when a current of 5 amperes passes through it in 150seconds.

3] A wire of 40cm long and diameter o.60mm has a resistance of 1.5ohms what is the resistivity of the material of which it is made (n=3.142).

4] Calculate the distance of separation between two electrons (in vacuum) for which the electric force between them is equal to the gravitational force on one of them at the earth surface charge of electron = 1.6*10-19C, mass of electron 9.1*10-31kg, g= 1.0m/s2.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The SUG Election Look Like In Your School? / Utme And Admission Processing / Pls Is Laspotech HND Form For Full Time Out Or It Has Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.