Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,177 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

July Peoples Here, Lets Celebrate Us! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / July Peoples Here, Lets Celebrate Us! (522 Views)

. / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / My Baby Mzdark Come In Here Lets Gossip: All Others Back Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

July Peoples Here, Lets Celebrate Us! by Em2va: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
You were born in July?, You are in the right place, I'm sure you must have been looking down on yourself and feeling
incompetent, even though you have this wealth of knowledge upstairs your head and you are so confident about any
and everything you say even though you have'nt read it anywhere, and you cant explain why you are just so
generous to a fault, but also how you easily make friends and cant really say 'NO' to anyone, even when you meant to? Well fear not.
If all above is true about you then you are an original July Child.

Please, Note, if non of these, above is true about you, then please leave! Because it is either you are not a July child or your
parents lied to you that you are one.

So, if you are a July Child please list out the qualities you've found in urself that are positively or negatively striking.
For me, mine is,
I tend to be too generous to a fault, and cannot stand seeing any one cry without reaching out even to the point of my own
dissatisfaction/detriment. Yours?,
Re: July Peoples Here, Lets Celebrate Us! by benlegacy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2009
@poster
omo u done a great job here oooo, I was born in July 23rd, all i notice is that i find it very easy to forgive and forget.in aspect of brain work or people that are matters i'm one of them, Omo i really thanx God for all he as enable me to carri out in life, Don't forget JUly 23, Mine Day.
Re: July Peoples Here, Lets Celebrate Us! by patwhizkid(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2009
I was born on 5th july, 1996.
Re: July Peoples Here, Lets Celebrate Us! by kamtoz(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2009
lets give it up for the july birds, valentine july is my date

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Based Igbo Boy / Are you a truly beautiful,romantic and loving lady? / I Nid A Unibabe,preferably Frm Imo State,she Shud B Gudlukin N Honest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.