Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (1006097 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 2:00pm On Aug 30
Gross or Net??

emmasoft:

Take advantage of High Rate investment in Norrenberger MMF
The rate is currently 24.53%

Complete the attached form to open an account for free.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30
enque:
Gross or Net??

Gross. The net will be 23.53%
Re: Mutual Funds by vanvickie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30
emmasoft:

You can, but you will have value on the next business day.
Good afternoon Emma,

I'm interested in registering, however, I want to confirm:

1. if I can conclude all the registration wt stanbic ibtc online (that is without visiting the office)

2. If I can also place withdrawal and other requests online and it'll be processed or will I have to have a telephone conversation wt them or visit any branch before withdrawal?

Thanks...
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30
vanvickie:

Good afternoon Emma,

I'm interested in registering, however, I want to confirm:

1. if I can conclude all the registration wt stanbic ibtc online (that is without visiting the office)

2. If I can also place withdrawal and other requests online and it'll be processed or will I have to have a telephone conversation wt them or visit any branch before withdrawal?

Thanks...

1. Yes. Everything can be done online from registration to Redemption. In fact, many clients in the diaspora have not even been in Nigeria for years and are dealing successfully online. Click the first link on my signature to register.
pick tier 3 when you get to that option. Tier 1 is limited actually for financial inclusion, it can't hold an amount above 200k but Tier 3 has no limit, you can invest as much as you have even if it's billions.

2. Yes. Redemption can be done using the app or online portal without leaving your location. If you apply to redeem before noon you get credited the same day, if after 12pm, weekend, or holiday, you get credited the next business day.

Please use my link to help my ministry. I am looking forward to having you onboard.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by vanvickie(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30
emmasoft:

1. Yes. Everything can be done online from registration to Redemption. In fact, many clients in the diaspora have not even been in Nigeria for years and are dealing successfully online. Click the first link on my signature to register.
pick tier 3 when you get to that option. Tier 1 is limited actually for financial inclusion, it can't hold an amount above 200k but Tier 3 has no limit, you can invest as much as you have even if it's billions.

2. Yes. Redemption can be done using the app or online portal without leaving your location. If you apply to redeem before noon you get credited the same day, if after 12pm, weekend, or holiday, you get credited the next business day.

Please use my link to help my ministry. I am looking forward to having you onboard.

I have finished filling the registration form, however, I keep getting this error message while trying to submit "Error [object Object].

Is this a network ish or something else, coz I've tried using both my phone and laptop and the error message still persist even after trying over 5times.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30
vanvickie:

I have finished filling the registration form, however, I keep getting this error message while trying to submit "Error [object Object].

Is this a network ish or something else, coz I've tried using both my phone and laptop and the error message still persist even after trying over 5times.

This is a network issue. Don't try it immediately. Wait for some time before you try it again.
Re: Mutual Funds by Bababull: 11:01pm On Aug 30
Thank you so much Mr Emma for your assistance on mutual money market 🙏
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30
Bababull:
Thank you so much Mr Emma for your assistance on mutual money market 🙏

The pleasure is all mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.