Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (486516 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2007
ghettochyk:

awe!!! i'm sorry zulu. i forgot kiss cheesy

Don't mind me my sister I'm just teasing. It's really nice to have you back.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:40am On Feb 15, 2007
@zulu
aight. thanx!!
@blue

da girl's mind is lost, if she's even a girl wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by cuteass1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2007
Igbo kwezue nu, any day, any time wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2007
Hey ZN sweet,hope you enjoyed yesterday as well as I did. You didn't tell me you were such a tiger.,.,. bad bad boy kiss wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Payna7(m): 2:06am On Feb 17, 2007
Hey Pay_na_7 what part of Jos are you in ?

I am really in Lagos. I used to live in jos but now in lagos
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2007
snazzydawn:

Hey ZN sweet,hope you enjoyed yesterday as well as I did. You didn't tell me you were such a tiger.,.,. bad bad boy kiss wink

Chineke nna,Zulu is now a wild animal? sad sad sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2007
No he is not a wild animal he is just a domestic aka bedroom tiger
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ugwumba(m): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2007
so, we can now refer to bro ZN as 'anu manu, n'elu akwa'. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2007
Ugwumba:

so, we can now refer to bro ZN as 'anu manu, n'elu akwa'. grin grin grin

lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:03am On Feb 18, 2007
snazzydawn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked y dear I swear I don't know how to respond to these, this is like the first time I've ever been out of words. shocked shocked grin

My people(babyosisi,Ugwumba, and Uche) I'm no tiger oh!! your brother zulu is just a harmless pussy cat. sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2007
zulu what exactly did you and snazzy do? not sure i understand u guys. what is this gist about tiger and wild animals. . . or is it what i am thinking. . . undecided ?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2007
Ndi Igbo ana m ekele ooooo. aha m bu Nnenne, abum onye Isuikkweato( three big head lol) na abia state. nne m bu Onye Nsude Enugu state.

hello my fellow beautiful igbo people, i'm from isuikwuato, , and my mum 's from Enugu state( just saying that as i too love going to enugu, is it me or do people always love going to their mother's side?)

i'm reading and loving this thread. very addictive mind you and with 72 post i don't know how i'll get through it without getting the sack at work.

you guys make me feel so nostalgic oooooooo but verrrrrrrrrrry happy and even more prouder if thats possible to be an igbo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2007
welcome my sister.
I'm especially gladdened when I see Igbos intermarry from other Igbo states.
It goes to prove that we are indeed one,afterall we were all one big east central state some years ago.
Igbo kwezuo nu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2007
ekelem unuooooooooo, onwere onye ga eyere mu aka navigate a this site. i just can't find this thread without having to go to my hotmail first to find the link. e needirim degree ka o gini. ihe nka ihe kwa
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2007
Click on New Posts Replying Yours. I dont know if dat answers ur question.

Ada di nma Nnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2007
OH THANK U Uche, adaghi m iberibe ooooo( lol)
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2007
U welcome !!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2007
We need translators in this thread, anyone interested pls give me a call. The money is not so good but enough to pay a couple of bills
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2007
Zulu i see they've been treating you like house boy for this thread lol no one wan translate but i don come to rescue you my brother. i will translate anything you want me to.

first of all i ga akwu mu ugwo nu. echefula na m bu onye ibu first and foremost lol

had to write in vernacular before non igbos read and that reinforces their sterotype of us hehehe,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:28am On Feb 20, 2007
My sister if only you know what these people have been doing to your poor brother Zulu sad sad house boy even is better than me.

I see you new to the thread, I most warn you though, NL is not so friendly to the Igbos so be very careful, ask babyosisi she'll tell.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2007
Zulu i don't need one telling i saw for myself. i had to come to personally translate for you, the fee can can talk about later LOL
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2007
My sister just send zulu a bill and zulu will take care of you. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2007
thats ok zulu i only accept credit card though( amex, mc and visa will do). i know that won't be a proplem so let you know how much once i start to translate
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:03am On Feb 20, 2007
See your hard like credit card come I take now tongue tongue zulu only pays in Biafran money.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2007
hey zulu, don't forget i know what you've been offering my other sisters smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:11am On Feb 20, 2007
Omg shocked shocked me and my big mouth, my dear no vex papa zulu will take good care of you.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2007
@zulu,
translation? toshmann nwa mama will come to the rescue. £300.00 per sentence. wire the money to my account in HSBC
acc #= OBT999321419CFOHT OTELE
branch #= 9832467 MGBEKE

once wired i'll translate for you. another way is to pay £700 per week then all sentences will be translated for the week.
there will also be periods of sales and some lucky days with 0.005% off the mormal price
make the right choice
all da best
toshmann cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2007
@ toshmann
ekelem kwa gi o.
i think i can better that translation fee you are offering to my brother Zulu. after all i am with barclays and the interest rate is much better lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2007
my translation is FIFA approved grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:41am On Feb 20, 2007
Igbo people sef grin na wa for una oh!! that's why Yoruba peeps think we like money too much.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:00am On Feb 20, 2007
And dem dey no like ,abi!!! Ara gba gbu chakwa ha!!!!!! grin sorry about the igbo, i know it is horrible sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 4Play(m): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2007
Olisiego Obusonjo aburo onye Igbo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.