Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,456 members, 7,961,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (486458 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Genial(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2007
*coughs discreetly behind Ugwumba*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ugwumba(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2007
Genial:

*coughs discreetly behind Ugwumba*

@ Genial, where you dey since grin grin grin. I listed you under etchetara, since you seem to have disavanished for some time.

@ Dime, add Genial to your list. wink wink wink wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Genial(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2007
Ugwumba:

@ Genial, where you dey since grin grin grin. I listed you under etchetara, since you seem to have disavanished for some time.

@ Dime, add Genial to your list. wink wink wink wink

Well, kind sir, I looked at that particular "etchetara" list, and there is no "G" in the word. tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2007
ndewo nuooo( i think i got that right)

@Babaosisi
God bless you too in abundance and maintain the fabulous sense of humour youve got
@ Tosh and everyone else
God bless you all too and give you all your hearts desire( as long as its legal)

please my fellow igbo people carry on writing in igbi language as i haven't made money lately in translation fee from the one and only Zulunation
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2007
thank u man i did add them but this other people u mentioned are not through with the boys, they just keep saying oggini everytime i choose them they say they are not done yet.

Master any advice unto your humble servant grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Ugwumba angry angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:40am On Feb 25, 2007
ninetofive how can I forget you,blessings,good health and prosperity to you in Jesus name

May God bless you Nne and your better half too, may all you dreams come true, you are an Igbo woman am so proud of any day any time, keep it up my dear Sister.

May God bless all my other friends too; Toshman, Donzman, Zulunation including Uche2nna and Ugwumba, May God bless all Marylanders.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:42am On Feb 25, 2007
@ all Nairaland users, including, 9-2-5, donz, zulu, uche, babyosisi, stillet, ghettochyk, radiant(ike nkita ), 2fine4me, ugwumba, eddygirl, etc etc etc God bless y'all this lent, Rev Dr Toshmann nwa mama will pray for all of you.

O ga dili ginma, Brother.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2007
Oh boy, ZuluNation no know Oraifite. . .How we no go get electricity?. . .Na wa oh!

Nneni no be place, Power Mike leave Nneni come Oraifite for Chieftancy title, ask am!

Nna you go tell this to person wey never go Oraifite, I  get many friends for Oraifite, i even sabi Oraifite kind of igbo dialect, Ifi inatu ebea wu uga na ngu amara ebe Nneni di, mana itsi kita na power mike come carry Chieftancy tittle for Oraifite, ofcourse him be eminent son for Igboland, him fit get chieftancy title for any Igbo town, just like Ikemba get chieftancy title for Nneni.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2007
kpam kpam kpam!!!!!!! onwere onye no ebe a taa!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2007
Oraifite,Orumba,what is the diference?
Toshmann ndewoo

Zulu didn't you say your mom was onye awusa in another thread?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2007
I was at Oraifite almost everyday last xmas because itz a walking distance 4rom ma village. They have eletricity but da town is so dry, apart 4rom Emeka Offor that want to use siren to block ma ears as ma house is by da road and a min. away 4rom him and maybe justice Nwazota and who else seff,  I visited Awor, Irefi and Umuzopi(something like that), itz all good,  I think Oraifite is better dan Neni though kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2007
@Hotstepper

I was upset you called my hometown dry . . . until I read that Oraifite is better than Nneni, then it's all good. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2007
babyosisi:

Oraifite,Orumba,what is the diference?
Toshmann ndewoo

Zulu didn't you say your mom was onye awusa in another thread?

And in another thread he was saying somthing about the west indies. angry Ol boy make up ur mind undecided If U are not sure again then I suggest U pay a visit back home grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2007
Uche2nna:

And in another thread he was saying somthing about the west indies. angry Ol boy make up your mind undecided If U are not sure again then I suggest U pay a visit back home grin
My bad,he did say West Indies,I know remember
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2007
angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by mukina2: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2007
Uche2nna:

angry

tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2007
Have U finished mourning grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by mukina2: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2007
Uche2nna:

Have U finished mourning  grin

angry angry
for who or what?
is it not enough now

*hisssss*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2007
Dozy sweetie, u know da truth ehhh, i still love u whether Oraifite is better dan Neni tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2007
Eh. . .Donzman is a happy man! grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2007
goodddddddddddd
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2007
You're supposed to mail some of that stuffs you brought from Nnewi to me , na wa for you, another story for another day! smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2007
if ma traditional wear go fit u, ama send u some, tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2007

I was at Oraifite almost everyday last xmas because itz a walking distance 4rom ma village. They have eletricity but da town is so dry, apart 4rom Emeka Offor that want to use siren to block ma ears as ma house is by da road and a min. away 4rom him and maybe justice Nwazota and who else seff,  I visited Awor, Irefi and Umuzopi(something like that), itz all good,  I think Oraifite is better dan Neni though

I know you are not sure of what you are saying, is very clear you 've not been to Nneni, thinking is different from knowing, I 've been to Nnewi I have relations at Uruagu and I know, I 've been to Oraifite and I know, you can't compere Oraifite with Nneni, Oraifite is a small dull dryed town grin.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2007
Listen to a recognized Nnewi girl, she knows which town is better than which, don't hate! grin. . .925 si nga gbafuo!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2007
Donzman:

Listen to a recognized Nnewi girl, she knows which town is better than which, don't hate! grin. . .925 si nga gbafuo!

She has not been to Nneni, she is just being bias, is obvious an Adazi person would support an Nneni person and so is an Nnewi person likely to support some one from Oraiffite, is very clear, eziokwu bu ndu, well we all know she is just jiving.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2007
I might not know Neni as I know Oraifite cuz itz close 2 ma villa and wen i mean my village, I dont mean Nnewi as a whole but ma villa inside Uruagu. I am a very netural person so after been 2 both places, Oraifite is better but itz a dry place and so is Neni so every1 hook up and make the place fun. It has nuthing 2 do with Nnewi person supporting Oraifite and Adazi person supporting Nneni, I was also at Akukwu nri as well.am just saying my opinion datz all, u dont have agree. itz all good, we r all Anambra all all una close 2 nnewi, u gat no problem, lol

By da way, who do uknow at Uruagu cuz datz where am 4rom
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 3:39am On Feb 27, 2007
and oh, not knowing any villa in Nneni does not mean anything , oh,dat i said I THINK does not justify anything, every1 gat their own opinion and I have just said mine, I still love u bro. whether 4rom Nneni or Oraifite
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2007
By da way, who do uknow at Uruagu because datz where am 4rom
Do you know Uzuchukwu family?.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2007
Hotstepper:

and oh, not knowing any villa in Nneni does not mean anything , oh,that i said I THINK does not justify anything, everyone gat their own opinion and I have just said mine, I still love u bro. whether 4rom Nneni or Oraifite

This is why is good to know about a place before you pass any judgment, is not all that serious though we are all one.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2007
Hotstepper:

and oh, not knowing any villa in Nneni does not mean anything , oh,that i said I THINK does not justify anything, everyone gat their own opinion and I have just said mine, I still love u bro. whether 4rom Nneni or Oraifite

hey, hotstepper, i always thought i was the one you love cool kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.