Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,918 members, 7,959,877 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (38118 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (73) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy, I thought there's a controversy concerning Banega's real gender? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Kunleskey(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
The person i will love to woo is here but, not available..and the person is very close to where i'am..and it will be very easy for me to woo her physically...so painful that she has'nt post @all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by naijaboiy: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: I'll brb!
Chilling
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys:

its a tactic to make d others feel overconfident..

hmmm i no shake.. i dey kampe. besides.. i am waiting eagerly.. i wish it was showdown tomorrow

I already said it:
'things don't always appear like they seem sometimes'
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
KashKampKen: i love the part that says things do not appear as they seem sometimes.

how you doing miss?

Am good, thanks!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys:

u mean boys?.. Men don dey ready since yesterday
Let's give everyone a level playing ground Friday is usually stress-free and most of us usually chilll on friday evenings. You dig? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
One NL wedding in every 5 years undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
IrishKez:

I already said it:
'things don't always appear like they seem sometimes'
kiss where u hide ur head before? .. i no see u o.. i randomly selected.. eehyaa
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Kunleskey(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys:
glo 500
airtel 200
mtn 100...

for the house ehn.. just post d pins.
thanks swags
what can i call u for asking 4 such..things
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: how has your day been my la isla bonita.
ah boringembarassed
yours?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kunleskey: what can i call u for asking 4 such..things

anything u like dude.. i just know i know better..

u should have checked page 1

if u did. u wouldnt have asked such q.
not a day to yab.. ur day is coming.
one love brother..

pick ur fav. chic. tag d op. then come around to prove yasef on friday
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hian!
Spell my monica well joor cheesy
See, the people you're up against are worded guys, as in, they can speak English.
And somehow they caught wind of what causes my head to swell so much.

I'm currently at a plastic surgery hospital for head-sizing.
When you correct my moniker, Tag Dygeasy.

Voila! You're in the game cheesy
ok, I have decided to woo mizmycoli out of the misery of my contenders. grin dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
claireshan: ah boringembarassed
yours?
rain feLl in the afternoon,went to my place of industrial training, now am @ home,so my day was just there..hope u enjoyed the exquisite ride
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
KashKampKen: Hi miss Dechandel smiley
Hi
Howdy? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: Let's give everyone a level playing ground Friday is usually stress-free and most of us usually chilll on friday evenings. You dig? wink

lemme go and chill in my cocoa farm.. i go enter town on friday jare.

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys: dechandel.. hmmm i dey fear o.. some pple are obsessed abt u.. on a serious note its creepy.

shey u no go just gree for me?.. let all these end?
grin grin
Obsessed indeed
That guy is just being funny and clowny
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Everybody is dropping their lines, diarisgod. cheesy

I would rather withhold my own to avoid plagiarism. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrancisTony: Everybody is dropping their lines, diarisgod. cheesy

I would rather withhold my own to avoid plagiarism. smiley

where d line dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ceasar1: Dygeasy, I thought there's a controversy concerning Banega's real gender? undecided
I dunno. It's up to her 'wooers'. I don't know everyone on Nairaland.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Kunleskey(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys:

anything u like dude.. i just know i know better..

u should have checked page 1

if u did. u wouldnt have asked such q.
not a day to yab.. ur day is coming.
one love brother..

pick ur fav. chic. tag d op. then come around to prove yasef on friday
hmmm! i have nothing to say than to thank for the whole sermon.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
xp17: to me, she is the most romantic lady in history. didn't you see the passionate tears all over eyes as she says "there's God oh repeatedly to the school principal? what else could be more romantic ?

btw, I saw a thread where you were being served some burnt pizzas by beenkumar. was the hunger that bad?
That tears wasnt even close to anytin passionate
Say what
Crying about missing girls.. Romantic grin
#nocomment lipsrsealed

Burnt pizza?
U need to go for an eye checkup tongue
And no dey put eye for me and beennkumar o tongue
Our business is strictly our business
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Dygeasy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: [b]SLOTS

Naijaboiy and Ayukdaboss and KiddaBlingzz to woo MARIEOLAE

Zicoraads and Seagold and Customized13 to woo MizMyColi

Kilokeys and KashKampKen and Kelvingraphics and Beennkumar and Xp17to woo DECHANDEL

Francistony and VictoriousVic to woo MISSTERIOUS

Laplace12 and Djeezy to woo SARIMAH

Mization and KingTom to woo FARANO

Chibwike and ***** to woo MISSBERRYPOP5

Swaggot00 and ***** to woo BANEGA

Jigsawkillah and ***** to woo XTARXHYNE[/b]

I want to believe Swaggot00, Chibwike and JigSawKillah aren't that intimidating cos I wonder why they're standing unchallenged.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by KashKampKen(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Hi
Howdy? smiley
i'm good. you?
how was your day?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by ebamma(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
That tears wasnt even close to anytin passionate
Say what
Crying about missing girls.. Romantic grin
#nocomment lipsrsealed

Burnt pizza?
U need to go for an eye checkup tongue
And no dey put eye for me and beennkumar o tongue
Our business is strictly our business
dechandel, abeg were dem dey buy form, i wan woo u
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: ok, I have decided to woo mizmycoli out of the misery of my contenders. grin dygeasy

Awwmmm I'm touched smiley
Thanks Deariee.
May the best win wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Neldrizzy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Me and my guys them, shey we go live long..
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by marieolae(f): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: that's how it seems to me too but we have to give the men time to prepare adequately.
hmmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Ymodulus: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Awwmmm I'm touched smiley
Thanks Deariee.
May the best win wink

lol!! am thinking of joining the challenge. if i am permitted, i will like too woo you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
ebamma: dechandel, abeg were dem dey buy form, i wan woo u
Lol grin
Ask dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: hmmm

ur blood dey hot o shocked..
if u need something nice tonight.. i could write it for u offline. cos i am sure ill floor d boys in ur category.
but i cant woo 2
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys:

ur blood dey hot o shocked..
if u need something nice tonight.. i could write it for u offline. cos i am sure ill floor d boys in ur category.
but i cant woo 2
y can't u? Join them naa
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
KashKampKen: i'm good. you?
how was your day?
I am okay
Today was fine. How bout urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (73)

My Aunt Married At 39 / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.