Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,762 members, 7,962,518 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel (20658 Views)

Buhari Seals Deal On Stable Power Supply / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Liar

What do u mean! Don't be childish, if u av a contrary opinion, just say it or keep ur mouth shut...

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo: Liar.

Bros that is exaggeration( I don't lie), it is actually 1.6 trillion Naira (1.2 tillion + billions of NAIRA)and spent a total of 3. somthing tirllion naira during his adminitration
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

He should just follow his Lagos counterpart by borrowing 4.7 trillion Naira undecided abi

Bro, let this sink to ur cerebral space, I not a politician. I don't aupport the APC or PDP. I however hate lies and liars.
I haven't benefited from a govt before aside Osoba's administration when I got a state govt scholarship.

Amosun winning or loosing the next election won't profit me.
But the PDP is making a big mistake calling back on OGD.
the guy is worse than the devil, killed so many people during his reign.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

I agree with you on the stoppage of construction, that is one of my grievance with him. He started one work too many at the same time. he needs serious funding for those roads. All construction activities have stopped in Abk except for Iyana mortuary bridge.

As per salary bro, since inception he has been paying on time. Don't say things yu can't substantiate. Only played politics with the payment of 13th month salary.
Are you sure about the boldened? www.punchng.com/news/ogunll-not-borrow-to-pay-salaries-amosun/ www.tasuedglitz./2013/04/25/n2bn-arrears-ogun-teaching-hospital-workers-threaten-strike/
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Are you sure about the boldened? www.punchng.com/news/ogunll-not-borrow-to-pay-salaries-amosun/ www.tasuedglitz./2013/04/25/n2bn-arrears-ogun-teaching-hospital-workers-threaten-strike/

Hope you read the link before posting?
2 bn salary arrears owed before march 2011.
who was the ruler by this date? ur beloved OGD

You can criticise him on other areas but bro on salaries I will score him 75%

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by kaokao2015: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Only God will remove Amosun,because what he has done in his first term,no governor in Ogun state has done it. I am not a party man, but to follow a truthful person.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

who was the rulerby this date? ur beloved OGD
don't get me wrong ooo, OGD isn't my beloved, so what will you say about lecturers salaries he owed for months?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2014
kaokao2015: Only God will remove Amosun,because what he has done in his first term,no governor in Ogun state has done it. I am not a party man, but to follow a truthful person.

Oga, u are from where? Let me guess.....Abeokuta! #caseclosed#

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Baawaa(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
If PDP likes they can consult Lamidi Adedibu or Olusola Sariki,i'm 100% sure they cannot win Ogun State come next year.When. Amosun came on board 2011,he said,his is mission is to REBUILD Ogun state. Nobody took him serious including myself,but he surprised everyone of us.Amosun's works are very obvious to everybody not propaganda as the former governor. Though,politicians are crying there is no money as before,but masses are jubilating that Amosun is building their future.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by adedayourt(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
PDP is one of Nig major disaster

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Ekken: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
IGBA IRAWO WAN KO LE MOLE TO OSUPA!
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: don't get me wrong ooo, OGD isn't my beloved, so what will you say about lecturers salaries he owed for months?

should i give you a summary of the link you posted.
Amosun said he won't resort to borrowing in order to pay salaries OGD refused to pay. He has been subsequent months but told the worker to wait till when govt is bouyant enough to pay.
OGD admin refused to pay, Amosun said he will pay when he has the money.
So will you blame him for OGD's sins?

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Baawaa: If PDP likes they can consult Lamidi Adedibu or Olusola Sariki,i'm 100% sure they cannot win Ogun State come next year.When. Amosun came on board 2011,he said,his is mission is to REBUILD Ogun state. Nobody took him serious including myself,but he surprise everyone of us.Amosun's works are very obvious to everybody not propaganda as the former governor. Though,politicians are crying no more as before,but masses are jubilating that Amosun is building their future.

But these are APC member. I think you are sick undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
adedayourt: PDP is one of Nig major disaster

and APC is building Nigeria up abi ? SMH Ignorance is a disease.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

should i give you a summary of the link you posted.
Amosun said he won't resort to borrowing in order to pay salaries OGD refused to pay. He has been subsequent months but told the worker to wait till when govt is bouyant enough to pay.
OGD admin refused to pay, Amosun said he will pay when he has the money.
So will you blame him for OGD's sins?
OGD owed health workers and not lecturers, Amosun suffered lecturers.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

who was the ruler by this date? ur beloved OGD

You can criticise him on other areas but bro on salaries I will score him 75%
You just busted the myths of that liar

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: OGD owed health workers and not lecturers, Amosun suffered lecturers.
Shut your trap.
OGD owned TASUED and OSU workers

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Ayoola171(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Gbenga Daniel; hmmmm the famous polithieftian, OGD; Ogidi Ole. I'm still reserving my coment anyway.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ogaofficer(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2014
arsetalks: Amosun can't bee defeated in Ogun state and if he is to be defeated, not by a man who did f*ck all for the people in his 2 terms.

APC own Ogun state for another 5 years at the least.
Dapada!!! Dnt say that again, LP IS the best alternative for Ogun, amosun of all people has fumbled a lot mst esp the O.O.U SAGA those student wil neva 4giv im let alone the fake bridge he built all because of campaign though he is betTer an bros OGBENI OPON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Shut your trap.
must you resort to insults, I was just engaging in a harmless argument. Grow up man.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Shut your trap.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: OGD owed health workers and not lecturers, Amosun suffered lecturers.

Bros, stop this distortion.
You posted a link which you couldn't read before posting.
Now you are saying Amosun is suffering lecturers. How?
who's not suffering in Nigeria?

3 Likes

aljharem:

Who are the people that have ruled this country ?

Obasanjo and Atiku both are now members of APC so get your facts right

Are you joking or just dumb? Were they APC members or PDP members when they ruled this country?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by msmon(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2014
LMAyedun: Demeji Bankole is not credible enough to defeat Amosun in a free, fair election in Ogun state.

Says who?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by nairaarea: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
arsetalks: Amosun can't bee defeated in Ogun state and if he is to be defeated, not by a man who did f*ck all for the people in his 2 terms.

APC own Ogun state for another 5 years at the least.
If PDP want to defeat Amosun, they v to do the unimaginable. For example: They v to woo another ex-gov Olusegun Osoba & all the allys of the late Otunba Dipo Dina.
That is highly impossible.
What baffled me more is how PDP is wishing to rule Ogun again. They had the chance btw 2003-2011. They blew it away.
Last Bullet
Daniel has lost his chance & his family's chance to ever win a seat as small as councillorship election in Ogun State.
He wrecked the state within 8 years.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2014
hifaif:
Are you joking or just dumb? Were they APC members or PDP members when they ruled this country?

then you must be so so stu.pid if you think changing their party means changed personalities.

If you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig you goat
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

Bros, stop this distortion.
You posted a link which you couldn't read before posting.
Now you are saying Amosun is suffering lecturers. How?
who's not suffering in Nigeria?
well, am done, the people of ogun state should make their choice, But I tell you, the people of ogun don't like amosun.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by yetunsbay(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2014
ochilikoko: PDP.......POWER TO D PEOPLE....

GEJ REMAINS IN CHARGE
nt in Osun sha
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ooshinibos: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2014
I thought Gbenga daniels is under EFCC investigation , has he been released and cleared of obvious corruption
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by adedayourt(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

and APC is building Nigeria up abi ? SMH Ignorance is a disease.

And who mentioned APC building anytin up
Ignorance is a disease indeed. A deadly one

Always read to understanding b4 u strt spewin, d fact dat I don't do pdp doznt mean am apc.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Hamazz1: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Who are the people that have ruled this country ?

Obasanjo and Atiku both are now members of APC so get your facts right
formerly of d pdp presently of d APC excluding power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Extends Ikere Dualisation Project, Distributes Cheques - Photos / Agboola Ajayi Replicating 1983 Akin Omoboriowo Politics In Ondo State / Strike: NLC Replies Akpabio Over ‘Economic Sabotage" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.