Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,762 members, 7,962,518 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel (20658 Views)

Buhari Seals Deal On Stable Power Supply / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gang up of sore losers!

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
bunlizlaw: I'm not an Ogun State indigene but I schooled in the state.I must confess that Gov Amosun's administration is unprofitable and unfriendly to the masses. He is indeed clueless as someone earlier said.APC should get another candidate if the party truly wants to secure Ogun State in 2015.
what is the basis for these statements? What actually happened to make you feel that he is "unprofitable and unfriendly to the masses" and "indeed clueless" as well?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Consultville(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
We are patiently waiting. 2015 beckons
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by bunlizlaw(f): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Seun: what is the basis for these statements? What actually happened to make you feel that he is "unprofitable and unfriendly to the masses" and "indeed clueless" as well?
Aside for his harsh policies towards education in the state (until recently that he purportedly reduced the school fees all over the state), he actually hasn't done anything substantial to other parts of the state apart from Abeokuta.I went towards Shagamu via Ikorodu on Monday, believe me Sir, you can't compare Gov Fashola's administration with his.The road(Shagamu-Ikorodu) is in a very deplorable condition.I'm not obliged to any party.I'm only commenting on the individual governor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by kaykay123(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
bunlizlaw: Aside for his harsh policies towards education in the state (until recently that he purportedly reduced the school fees all over the state), he actually hasn't done anything substantial to other parts of the state apart from Abeokuta.I went towards Shagamu via Ikorodu on Monday, believe me Sir, you can't compare Gov Fashola's administration with his.The road(Shagamu-Ikorodu) is in a very deplorable condition.I'm not obliged to any party.I'm only commenting on the individual governor.

You obviously aren't saying the truth Shagamu ikorodu it's a federal government road,the pdp government has been awarding that road to their cronies since 1999,if actually you passed through that road recently,you will pray the pdp government at the center should never win any election in this country

4 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Tostol: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Amosun is still better that Daniel , 10times
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by bsalva(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2014
OGD remains relevant in Ogun state if d alliance works out it will be difficult 4 Amosun to win,people vote 4 money and Amosun can't give out.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
tyson99: We are watching

No be only watch.. NA look. Keep looking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Extends Ikere Dualisation Project, Distributes Cheques - Photos / Agboola Ajayi Replicating 1983 Akin Omoboriowo Politics In Ondo State / Strike: NLC Replies Akpabio Over ‘Economic Sabotage" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.