Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,741 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) (11226 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter: Orji Uzor Kalu is the youngest bank CEO in the history of Africa. At age 25 he was already a CEO of a bank in Aba, Abia state, I forgot the bank name. He was a confirmed business tycoon before venturing into politics and not one of those carer politicians who have no life outside politics.
He's one of the few politicians I have nothing against, even if he buy the whole world.
Soon he said he'll be rolling out the first indigenous Nigerian made mobile phone called slok mobile.

You should be flogged

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by tomakint: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2014
lonelydora:
What are you saying? He was already rich b4 becoming governor.
I still wondered how people never knew the financial .worth of this man. This man who finished from University of Maiduguri in the 80s made so much money from export of packed foods in the 80s and at a time boast of carrying 3 ATM cards each loaded with a million Pounds Sterling, Dollars and Euros respectively. I have met him once and I can tell that the man got taste and class!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by iheanyi40(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2014
OUK God bless ya hustle
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
This is d man whose only achievement as governor was to make eyimba lift CAF Champions league
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by 100Cents: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
LaurelP: I'm not surprised at all
D guy has always been a rich guy
infact its long overdue

I was excepting something like this.

Since his name has not been featuring on Nigeria's richest list...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by 100Cents: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
You guys should stop hating and work hard.

He was very rich before becoming governor.

He has fleet of commercial ships under slok.

So if I become governor tomorrow, some people will come to say I never worked hard for my money ? smh

grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by DenzelDaniel(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Law suit on Gtbank/CSO by Iyedoh Daniel seeking justice for defamation of character, assault,and infringement on human right was held at the justice Aneke court in the federal high court ikoyi, lagos on the 22nd september.2014 with all parties present and duly represented.Judgement was adjourned for the 1st of december 2014
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2014
are u saying he didnt embezzle
CzarChris: One thing I don't understand is the level of hate shown by most posters here.
OUK was already a self made billionaire long before he became a Governor.
His 400 room mansion(camp neya) at Igbere was opened in 1998.
So why d hate?

Reference: https://www.nairaland.com/1383416/photos-check-out-inside-ex-gov
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Emmachina24: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Abia State Money
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Abee79(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2014
(Judging by the picutres above) That plane doesn't look 'expensive' to me. I've seen some really cool jets! And this one is just normal . . .
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
anonimi:

When one reads comments like the above, you really wonder whether such commentators have their brains under their feet, hence march on it everytime making it useless to them shocked

OUK representing well who? The Southeast that is poorest despite his eight years as governor of one of the states

https://www.nairaland.com/1918841/southeast-poorest-zone-nigeria-read#26592413

Is it not the same man whose Lagos property was seized for non-payment of taxes? Does anyone think such a former governor will pay taxes on his Personal Income from which this jet is bought to his home state

Chai, na so we dey CLUELESS reach angry
at least u tempted me but I wouldn't say anything insulting but take time
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Dbestmax(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chaiii...Na Aba Road construction money dey fly 4 Air so o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by vega84(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hw do we knw that this is the same plane orji bought ? Wat shows that this jet belongs to him huh? #vegayarns#
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
IdiAmin1: Biko, take it easy. I'm sure if you have his opportunities, you may even be worse. For the records, OUK had been a millionaire even before he became a governor. Try to extoll success so that you can have one. What a man needs is alittle hardwork, an opportunity and God's favor to succeed in life. if not all those, how else was he able to come in contact with Abacha's late son from where he climaxed? No man is a saint. So work hard and wait on God's time.shalom
And these are the saboteurs clamouring for revolution? But I'm sorry 98% of Nigerians think exactly like you, so I wonder why they keep on complaining. If u r against Jona, they tag u anti pdp, if u u r against buhari or tinubu they tag u anti apc and start insulting you. Look at this one now. SMH! Celebrating heartless politicians!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by superstar1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

No mind these people.
kalu was stinkingly rich before 1998 .
He controls a large part of Gambia's economy. Somebody that sponsored OBJ campaign and donated more than hundred million to the foundation of PDP .
Not excusing his poor leadership tho........

Like OUK like you.

Tell me exactly what OUK is controlling in Gambia. The actual business you ae referring to. Mind you, Gambia is at my finger tips.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
superstar1:

Like OUK like you.

Tell me exactly what OUK is controlling in Gambia. The actual business you ae referring to. Mind you, Gambia is at my finger tips.

U have proven you are a nonentity.
Now, scram. We are not talking of tout business here.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by superstar1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

U have proven you are a nonentity.
Now, scram. We are not talking of tout business here.

how daft can you be?

If they are calling human beings, never show up there. Queue up behind the orango-tangs. Sho gbo, world class mor0n.

Mention the business he is controlling in Gambia, just 1.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
superstar1:

how daft can you be?

If they are calling human beings, never show up there. Queue up behind the orango-tangs. Sho gbo, world class mor0n.

Mention the business he is controlling in Gambia, just 1.

Smh.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by stevecantrell: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ayomi088: Vanity

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by superstar1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Smh.

I repeat, mention just 1 business he is controlling in Gambia.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
superstar1:

I repeat, mention just 1 business he is controlling in Gambia.
Go and read up slok group and stop talking like a mechanic
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by superstar1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Go and read up slok group and stop talking like a mechanic

Tell us what slok is actually doing in Gambia. Be specific. Show that you know what you are talking about and stop talking like ariara market boy that you are.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
superstar1:

Tell us what slow is actually doing in Gambia. Be specific. Show that you know what you ate talking g about and stop talking like ariara market boy that you are.

Smh.
You think he is like the very few rich yorubas who looted public funds to escape poverty.
Google is your friend, Gambia is not about mechanic job alone. Think and read wide; and stop disturbing me

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by SkySpirit(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
He owns Slok Airlines which Obasanjo foolishly denied operating license in Nigeria. That airline now operates as the national carrier for the Gambia something we still don't have in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:45am On Sep 27, 2014
SkySpirit: He owns Slok Airlines which Obasanjo foolishly denied operating license in Nigeria. That airline now operates as the national carrier for the Gambia something we still don't have in Nigeria.

What does the mofo above me know.
He thinks Gambia is all about mechanic
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Could it be this?

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by superstar1(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Smh.
You think he is like the very few rich yorubas who looted public funds to escape poverty.
Google is your friend, Gambia is not about mechanic job alone. Think and read wide; and stop disturbing me
You are a shameless human being. He is nothing than a ritualist, armed robber, assassins, kidnappers, drug trafficker, fake drug seller and fake products seller that y1bos are known for all over the world.

He does not have any business running in Gambia, olodo. The only venture he had there was Slok Airline, that has gone moribund.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Mmiri riri enyi 1, Orji Uzor Kalu, a man who single handedly created over 50 millionaires in his home town Igbere, building 3 coys now at Abia, Orji birikwa ooooooo. For some ignorant fellow, he has being a very rich man before he became governor that's why he doled out 100 million naira in 1998 for the formation of pdp.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by eunisam: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
FlintGuevara: e no conshyn me
e no concern me too, wetin concern me be say i never pay my school fees and exam na next month.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
superstar1:
You are a shameless human being. He is nothing than a ritualist, armed robber, assassins, kidnappers, drug trafficker, fake drug seller and fake products seller that y1bos are known for all over the world.

He does not have any business running in Gambia, olodo. The only venture he had there was Slok Airline, that has gone moribund.

Lwkmd.
Of course, to every Yoruba, a rich person is a ritualist because richness is not common to them .
Hard work pays bro. yorubas are actually and proudly champions in rituals but they end up making themselves poor and mad.
Have a nice day. one love
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Buys Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria (pics) by moriton(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2014
The thing is we can't do no nothing about this.

#ilovenigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Alia Replies Benue NASS Lawmakers, Says He Helped APC Win In 2023 / Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure / Onitsha International Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.