Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

[video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops (1303 Views)

Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops by goldmynetv: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: [video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops by Tundeiab(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Watching the video reminds me of all the hate words he spewed out in his numerous videos. Foolish goat. Infanct his corpse ought to be burnt and not buried...

1 Like

Re: [video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops by kocin: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2014
i pray let this be the real shekau because the video of him when he was captured doesn't look like the shekau we used to know. he look rather poorly fed
Re: [video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops by Sparrow13: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2014
kocin: i pray let this be the real shekau because the video of him when he was captured doesn't look like the shekau we used to know. he look rather poorly fed
he use to apply makeup before shoting his video

1 Like

Re: [video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops by bennygreat1(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2014
We hope he does not release another video saying he's still alive....

I just hope this is true... Kudos to the Nigerian Military....

1 Like

Re: [video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops by sirjohnson(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Still trying to believe
Re: [video] Abubakar Shekau Captured And Killed In Konduga By Nigerian Troops by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
it is crystal clear that is not Shekau jare, the scam has been busted angry

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Gives N250m Elumelu Nigeria Empowerment Fund / Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. / Lagos Gov. Race: Tinubu Lists Ground Rules For Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.