Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,128 members, 7,936,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:51 PM

Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? (1164 Views)

HELP!!! My Senior Brother Is Using Juju To Draw Me Back So As Not To Progress / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by leonard509(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
As for me? I'm glad I had just a senior brother. My junior sister knowing that I'm her senior still refuse putting my whole share of the meat in my food , can you imagine ??

I wonder what a senior sister would've done if I had one.D; D;

Over to you nairalanders.
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Tallesty1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
They are just like mothers.
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Jennydoris(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Senior sister. She is the one doing all the house chores until she later left for boarding school. That's when It dawned on me that the whole chores is now left for me undecided.
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by patholaw: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Never had... Always wished i had an elder sis.... cry
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by April07: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Senior brothers are over protective..
I and my kid sis are best of friends so I'm sure if I had a big sis it woulda been awesome..

Still greatful for my big head bro tho..
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
senior sister joor all this senior bro me I no get time for their interrogations

2 Likes

Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Tashaa(f): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: They are just like mothers.
cool
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by chii8(f): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Keep off

land for sale

beware of fraudsters
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by bloglover(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: senior sister joor all this senior bro me I no get time for their interrogations

Why are u running away from interrogations? My dear wetin u dey do?
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
bloglover:

Why are u running away from interrogations? My dear wetin u dey do?
lolzz nothing serious but I just don't like it
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by NnamdiN: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
First Child. House Police. I lock the gate, no one leaves coolunless I say so grin

I miss not having elder siblings though, the kinda love I show my brothers and only sis makes me wanna have elder siblings embarassed
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Haywhymido(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
I av both, n it nice
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
None...
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by DEGREE2466(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
leonard509: As for me? I'm glad I had just a senior brother. My junior sister knowing that I'm her senior still refuse putting my whole share of the meat in my food , can you imagine ??

AS A PERSON THAT HAS BOTH ELDER BROTHERS AND ELDER SISTERS , I WOULD PREFER AN ELDER SISTER ANY TIME ANY DAY. EVEN TILL NOW, MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY ELDER BROTHERS ARE JUST OFFICIAL. MAYBE WHEN WE MEET IN THE VILLAGE DURING THE XMAS PERIOD WE WILL GREET AFTER WHICH NO ONE CALLS ANY ONE ON PHONE TILL THE UPPER YEAR UNLIKE MY ELDER SISTERS WHO CANNOT STOP CHECKING ON ME. EVEN THOUGH MY MUM IS STILL LIVING BUT THEY PERFORMED AND ARE STILL PERFORMING/PLAYING THE RESPONSIBILITY/ROLE OF MOTHER TO ME
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by DEGREE2466(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
leonard509: As for me? I'm glad I had just a senior brother. My junior sister knowing that I'm her senior still refuse putting my whole share of the meat in my food , can you imagine ??

OP IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU CHANGE THE TITLE TO ELDER SISTER NOT SENIOR SISTER
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by onstelly(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
My elder brother any time any day, even in my next world. Never scold, question or lay his hands on me, the best big bro ever
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by jamace(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2020
DEGREE2466:

OP IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU CHANGE THE TITLE TO ELDER SISTER NOT SENIOR SISTER
Why should it be ELDER and not SENIOR sister?
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Mindlog: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Eyah you are still within the level of "sharing" meat. cheesy cheesy

I grew up with both, 2 older sisters and an older brother, have no preference.
Re: Growing Up With A Senior Brother Or Sister,which Do You Prefer? by Jesslove(f): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2020
My older sister is great. Honestly I'm sitting here trying to think of some negative part of our relationship but I really can't

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Dos And Donts (for Nigeria) / You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife / Luxury Bedsheets, Pillows And Home Essentials In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.