Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,958 members, 7,963,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

Come In My Nairaland Wives. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come In My Nairaland Wives. (507 Views)

My Nairaland Crush!!neena / Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / Have Anyone Seen My Nairaland (neyo) Tru_mic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In My Nairaland Wives. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Come In My Nairaland Wives. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
letsdothis: My wives.

Kreamidiva
greatgod2012
egopersonified
Godmystrength
edwife.

I have list them in order of wifing.

Kreamidiva is my 1st wife. Very gentle and easy going woman.

followed by greatgod2012. My quiet and mature wife. The most mature of them all.

Then followed by egopersonified. The most troublesome. Very troublesome and talkative, fighting everybody, but my favourite becuz she's very hot when its time for the main koko. She's the best for the koko.

Then Godmystrenght my playful and jovial wife. I like her too and always want to have her around for laughter and playful mood.

Chei! My last wife edwife. Na she I fear pass. My professor wife with big grammer. When she speak in seriousness her words her very heavy. I no dey joke with am and I no dey offend am.

I've been ban from family section, but we can chat herw my wives.

Thank you.

Big daddy loves y'all equally.
Lol. That was very funny tho.
Re: Come In My Nairaland Wives. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
bro, I'm sorry to say this but you need help....and fast

1 Like

Re: Come In My Nairaland Wives. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2014

(1) (Reply)

. / Dalaz Agoadiv Chatting Zone... Akwaibom...attendance by invitation / JEEZZ! Cossy Orjiakor And Her B00bs Hit The Streets Of Germany (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.