Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6781 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / End of story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

by hairspray(f): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2014

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by hairspray(f): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by MANGAM(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2014
To early to comment, will be right back
Re: by snakebeat: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm....women
Re: by djeezy(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2014
...........and you couldn't cut long story short. Anyway will comment properly later.

1 Like

Re: by dechandel(f): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: by pickabeau1: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Following....

The title is misleading

You started the relationship with tony while married

You were spared a messy revelation as tony cut if off

Take it as those things that happen...move on

#is it fake?

1 Like

Re: by Cikoloko(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmm This one is strong I say this one iswhere are the married ladies @ plss come help a sista ,guyz no insult plss..brb this will b interesting.
Re: by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Recounting an adultery experience with such relish and no single shred of remorse. I thank God for your life. #hisssssss#

9 Likes

Re: by Ezemarcel(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
My dear, if ur husband is not doing it weell then u teach him...stop comparing ur husband with people

6 Likes

Re: by ifex370(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
story story story yeah
Re: by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray: I have been married for 3 years now to a nice loving man who works hard and is upright in his dealings.
I always wonder why bad things happen to good people.
hairspray: He is a successful man and so am I. I am a successful fashion designer and by the grace of God, money is not on my problem list.
One of the disadvantages of marrying an independent woman is cheating. It might sound archaic, we might try to ignore it but is always there. Women fall in love with what they see and working wives meet a good number of handsome and successful men on daily basis. The temptation is just too much and it takes the grace of God to control oneself.
hairspray: The thing is that we can never have all we want. I consider myself to be a sexu@l lioness (not bragging) with a healthy libido but my husband is just too religious about sex and quite boring I must say.
Well it is the nature of women to blame men for everything but this your excuse is pretty lame.

4 Likes

Re: by corisande: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Na wa oh
Re: by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2014
And when men cheat, the women "cry us a river".
You knew your hussy before getting married to him.
You saw how busy he was before deciding to head to the alter.

Women can be hideous in their attempt to be good for the man until they get married. The vampire in them will just be let loose.
I think you knew he has low libido when you guys were dating but you didn't seem to care. The ring is all that matters but when the ring matters most, you hid it in your "okpo" bag.

I have seen many women like this in this country, they form all-good and caring to their husband at home, but real bangbus beetches outside the home! I have seen many, I tell you. Not 1, 2 nor 3, but very many!

My advice to you lady: get a divorce asap, look for a good brothel, register yourself and start living your dreams.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by vincent561(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Get ur husband into a very deep 'tete a tete' discussion. If possible,get a trustworthy relation involved or even a clergy(since u said he's too religious) and let him understand the way u feel.

From the way u sound,u dont even show any remorse for d sinful act u've comitted and u might end up meeting many more 'Tonys' and befre u know it,ur marriage has been jeopardized and u end up losing ur sweet husband and depriving ur daughter the joy of being with both parents. #it's not yet late to make things right.

3 Likes

Re: by lertee(f): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
One of the disadvantages of marrying an independent woman is cheating. It might sound archaic, we might try to ignore it but is always there. Women fall in love with what they see and working wives meet a good number of handsome and successful men on daily basis. The temptation is just too much and it takes the grace of God to control oneself.
I bet if she had said she is a full time housewife,you will still find a reason to link her cheating to the fact that she is not independent..
I'd rather you say "the disadvantage of marrying a cheating woman".
Cheating is not dependent on a woman's ambition. You'll be surprised a housewife who is fully dependant on a man for finances will cheat more..(there are always jobless male neighbours or domestic staff around). I have seen many instances.

@OP,since you are a tigress in bed,you can always tell your man what to do,he will be more than willing to learn. Cheating is not the solution.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: by xynerise: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
@OP,since you are a tigress in bed,you can
always tell your man what to do,he will be more
than willing to learn. Cheating is not the
solution.
Her husband will think she is possessed if she initiates sex or being sexually aggressive grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by mecussey(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
It's quite unfurtunate, don't rush into marriage. Do everything you can before marriage and packup after marriage. Sometimes, I think if I will be using condoms on my own wife. There is no way you will have rough s*x without spe*rm leakeages. I pity for the hubby that will decide to do it once in a month and carry a very powerful std. My dear stop having extra marital affairs, you can buy brutashi for your husband. If him no go take am put am for him food, i promise you, na you go run commot for house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by mecussey(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2014
lertee:
I bet if she had said she is a full time housewife,you will still find a reason to link her cheating to the fact that she is not independent..
I'd rather you say "the disadvantage of marrying a cheating woman".
Cheating is not dependent on a woman's ambition. You'll be surprised a housewife who is fully dependant on a man for finances will cheat more..(there are always jobless male neighbours or domestic staff around). I have seen many instances.

@OP,since you are a tigress in bed,you can always tell your man what to do,he will be more than willing to learn. Cheating is not the solution.

Chai...your brain is working...you reason like a human being.
Re: by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2014
I think you are forming good girl with your husband as well, you need to show him this side of yourself. Your husband is not the only one forming Mr. Religious you are doing so as well.

At least try first let him complain its too wild for him, maybe during the act you can subtly introduce him to some new things you know. You can never tell he may like it as well.

And if he is resistant................oh men. I believe there will be ways to reach him though.

3 Likes

Re: by ProdigyLoco(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
LOLOLOLOL is that aletta ocean
Re: by lertee(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
xynerise:
Her husband will think she is possessed if she initiates sex or being sexually aggressive grin
Pa antelope grin

I thought men love women that are sexually active,gone are the days a man thinks bad of a girl that is good in bed. Religion does not stop us from having maximum fun with our spouses. Sex in marriage is as important as money.

1 Like

Re: by ProdigyLoco(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Or Angelina Jolie
Re: by stinggy(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray: I consider myself to be a sexu@l lioness (not bragging) with a healthy libido but my husband is just too religious about sex and quite boring I must say. Some times He can go for weeks without touching me and yet we share the same bed. I try to let him see that i need him more often but his other wife (his job & religious life) seems to be getting the best of him.

The main reason we've always told you people to test-run maximally before walking down the aisle.
No matter the amount of tutorials and training you give to your husby, chances are high that he'll never rise to your level and you'll probably continue in this unhappy state...
Sex is quite important in married life and marrying someone is a very low libido to yours is a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: by 100Cents: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Hairspray, are you that serpent who deceived Eve in the garden of Eden ?

Your story is fine but for married woman. This is fiction but it happens.
Re: by xynerise: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2014
lertee:
Pa antelope grin

I thought men love women that are sexually active,gone are the days a man thinks bad of a girl that is good in bed. Religion does not stop us from having maximum fun with our spouses. Sex in marriage is as important as money.
Some so called '' born again'' Christians can be annoying sometimes. some think missionary style is the only position endorsed by God undecided

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray: He was tall, dark, handsome, smart, intelligent, muscular, very funny and sometimes quiet but he can make a woman sell her house and make a girl run away from her father's house with the way he handles her body and makes love to her. He does it like a professional. Like an artist.

Yeah knew only a tall guy can perform wonders.
Is this a story?
Re: by haryomikun(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2014
xynerise:
Wicked boy!
Re: by Rocktation(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Kinda wish I saw a link to some blog.

1 Like

Re: by oshyno(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Wow. I wud say u need to unleash the dragon and show ur hubby u can ride.
Take control anyday ur making luv with him. If he react negatively, then explain to him how badly u need him to be upto it. Open up to him , prolly teach him or profer solution on what will increase his sex drive.

Daz way better dan cheating to cover ur tigress sex nature up. U can only pretend and have d pleasure outside 4 a while. Face it squarely.

But come oo, didn't u guyz date or are u just finding this out now!! Just curious

1 Like

Re: by EfemenaXY: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Subscribing...
Re: by jnrbayano(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2014
hairspray: I am sure he has never thought of it and if he does then he must surely see it as "unholy" but Tony gave me nice an@l sex and he even gave me "head" using his tongue like a professional. I know some ladies will say that this is unholy or whatever bad name they want to give it but I also know that many ladies like an@l sex but hardly finds a man that knows how to handle it. I was glad i found someone who wasn't as sexually limited as my husband. We ate and kissed till we slept like babies and woke up very late in the morning and we had more hot sex. I left his house feeling like a 17 year old school girl but I started feeling guilty when I checked my phone to see missed calls from my husband. I called him back, told a few lies here and there and all was settled. I believe he was to busy to even argue for too long.

I went back to Abuja but sometimes I would come to Lagos pretending to be on a business trip but I the truth is that i couldn't stop thinking of Tony even when I lay next to my ever busy husband. I usually met Tony on weekends so as not to become a disturbance to him. I didn't even care if he had a girlfriend as long as he was giving me satisfaction and attention when I was with him. He made me feel like a baby, he was so caring and confident. I never let him know that I was married but I told him I have a daughter. I didn't want to scare him.

Every thing came crumbling down one afternoon. We just finished having hot sex and most of it was an@l sex. He was so good and skillful. I was trying to get something from the table when I mistakenly hit my handbag, it fell, the contents fell out and my wedding ring fell out too. He saw the ring and asked me about it and so i confessed to him. He asked me to leave. I felt so guilty but overwhelmed by sadness. He stopped picking my calls and I felt so bad about it but I will never regret meeting him in fact, I would do it all again if I could turn back the hands of time.
I know some people will say negative things and quote the Bible but I can't be bothered about such things. I am still with my sweet husband. I love him and i have sworn to never cheat on him again. I stopped seeing Tony but I feel like I am trapped as I suffer so much sexual deprivation because of my husband.
I just want to hear from ladies going through or has been through the same thing and how you managed to handle the situation with your husband or serious boyfriend or fiance. How do you avoid temptation in the midst of so much deprivation being a sexually active grown female? I prefer to get comments from real females alone. Please share. No pretending.

I just can't reconcile the two emboldened sentences....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily / Is / I Need Advice, I'm Seriously Lost...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.