Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir (21168 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015 / Why Oct.23-nov.21 (scorpio) Born Have The Richest Personality Traits Among Other Humans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Baawaa(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
goldseal: When is independence day.
His only Jonathan that can answer this
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by meforyou1(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes o, enough resting
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Hakolahwohle(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2014
lol
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: will you rather tell me the essence?? Guess you don't knowundecided
i'll tell you. It means the Commemoration of Ibrahim (Abraham)'s willingness to sacrifice his young first-born and only son in obedience of a command from God. The celebration is even made known in bible. Its something that your pastor preach to you everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2014
[size=28pt]WHAT OF 1ST OCTOBER?[/size]
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2014
scanp: Dis islamic ppl self.... Always celebrating dia moon god... Metcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Ipledge: not only in Nigeria, they also dash holidays like mangoes in usa
i think after this one, there should be no more holiday until next year. Do you agree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2014
I wish its gonna be like this every month........................in my dream
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: i think after this one, there should be no more holiday until next year. Do you agree?
if it warrants Holliday, let there be
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Barka d salah in advance,cnt wait to eat ileya meat
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by reachome(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2014
They jst wnt to Spoil dis term session
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Ipledge: not only in Nigeria, they also dash holidays like mangoes in usa

Yeah right. This is a real lie. Getting a day off from school or work is extremely rare. Not even inclement weather can shut things down. sad

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by fapcrook(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Lillee: Na wa oh. School don suffer.
why? Is it because of Ebola or the Eid holiday?
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by fapcrook(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2014
stinggy: My boss is from Hell, half-day work cry cry
Pele oo, God will reward u, by d way give me his phone no let me help u put sense in his brain for denying u your right
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by timilehing(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: i'll tell you. It means the Commemoration of Ibrahim (Abraham)'s willingness to sacrifice his young first-born and only son in obedience of a command from God. The celebration is even made known in bible. Its something that your pastor preach to you everyday.
then I think you should follow in same Faith with Abraham, tie your first son for sacrifice and wait for ram to show up
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by spicytayomic(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
I need a month holiday
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: then I think you should follow in same Faith with Abraham, tie your first son for sacrifice and wait for ram to show up
you lack understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by ritux: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
superken:
The Federal government of Nigeria has declared Monday October 6th and Tuesday October 7th as public holidays to mark the Islamic celebration, Id-El-Kabir

More details here:http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/09/fg-declares-6th-7th-oct-public-holidays.html

Straight up Na to apply for 2 days off for 2nd and 3rd October.
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Yeah right. This is a real lie. Getting a day off from school or work is extremely rare. Not even inclement weather can shut things down. sad
am sure you have not heard anything like Jewish holiday..where were you on Sept 1?
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by pussyeater(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
See as peeps dey happy coz of holiday. Mean while most of them ehn, their life is already a public holiday! lipsrsealed
Some Nigerians can like to be LAZY... SMH!

Last Bullet: Barka de Sallah
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by timilehing(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: you lack understanding
then teach meundecided iti
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: then teach meundecided iti
did you even go to school @ all? You are begging me to teach you after i have explain it for you. I cant teach you again bcoz you cannot understand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by timilehing(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: did you even go to school @ all? You are begging me to teach you after i have explain it for you. I cant teach you again bcoz you cannot understand it.
I asked u what is the essence of killing ram but u were unable to answer to it. I won't insult or abuse you. Just answer the question
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by GEJOfficial: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yes, that would be in respect of all Nigerian Muslims as well as celebrating the national freedom of religion.

Happy "sallah"
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: I asked u what is the essence of killing ram but u were unable to answer to it. I won't insult or abuse you. Just answer the question
i wont tell you the essence of killing the ram since you are to dampen to understand what i quote previously. I dont know why yu want me to explain everytin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by timilehing(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: i wont tell you the essence of killing the ram since you are to dampen to understand what i quote previously. I dont know why yu want me to explain everytin .
How will I understand if you don't explain everything??
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: How will I understand if you don't explain everything??
God then intervened to provide Abraham with a lamb to sacrifice instead of his first son. Are yu satisfied now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by timilehing(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: God then intervened to provide Abraham with a lamb to sacrifice instead of his first son. Are yu satisfied now?
I'm done pulling your legs, you can go now.
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Blackfire(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
religion and holiday.. if atheist demand for there own work free day,they will kick against it
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Tunguy01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Ekiti is not part of nigeria abi? Gosh u need a brain surgeon.
simple sarcasm u cnt tell , nd u go skul ba ?
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: I'm done pulling your legs, you can go now.
so, you are tictactoe with me. Right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by BUSHHUNTER: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tunguy01: simple sarcasm u cnt tell , nd u go skul ba ?

No I go farm mtseeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientists Clone Half Bear-half Man-half Pig! / Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) / BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.