Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (187796 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2014
Canon talks too much abeg! #TeamSandra cheesy grin if I was watching Canon alone I'll just sleep. Think about that!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeanslim(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

Thanks. Used 'em all grin

Ehen how do you get these codes pls?

Random social sites and some bars.. its good to reserve bonus codes.. just invade you happen not to meet up with the 3 questions.. just keep some for back up

AJIBUG58, CITYBKOQ.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by overdrive(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2014
Pls which is d odd one out golden age ,horn of valour and Zulu mask?

Ok Zulu mask noted!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2014
overdrive:
Pls which is d odd one out golden age ,horn of valour and Zulu mask?

Ok Zulu mask noted!
you are a fake GUS fan if you don't know the answer to these questions. So easy!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2014
zeanslim:

Random social sites and some bars.. its good to reserve bonus codes.. just invade you happen not to meet up with the 3 questions.. just keep some for back up

AJIBUG58, CITYBKOQ.
Ok thanks.

You guys are making this thread boring with all the vote gist sad or is it because BBA is going on too?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Jamesrock(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2014
2chillz:
#TeamChinedu always
CANON

CANON.

..CANON.

CANON.

CANON OOOO
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Jamesrock(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2014
gbaby87:
Canon talks too much abeg! #TeamSandra cheesy grin if I was watching Canon alone I'll just sleep. Think about that!
yu ar on ur own....OYO LO WA...#LUMIA VISA
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2014
Anuoluwap:
I've unlocked my prediction for this week. Just voting for Canon remains throughout d week till 16th.
Bonus Codes - PABGUXNY.
ZOBALOYE.

Do you predict on their site or through text message? What's the name of the site?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2014
SO I JUST STOPPED COMMENTING AND DOWNLOADING THEIR VIDEO ON U TUBE COS OF THE FWCT SAY I PREDICT CORRECTLY AT THAT TIME BUT AS ONE BIRD FLY PASS MY HEAD FOR THAT TIME NA HIM I NETWORK JUST HANG........... I MUST WIN THIS WEEK DONT FORGET CONAN ALL THE WAY............
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Do you predict on their site or through text message? What's the name of the site?
se this one oh! ok the site na www.viewerschoice.gulderultimatesearch.tv gbam! and u go predict there
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2014
notime3555:
se this one oh! ok the site na www.viewerschoice.gulderultimatesearch.tv gbam! and u go predict there

I ask question from you or ah follow you talk?...lol.
#just kidding. Thanks.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Jamesrock:
CANON

CANON.

..CANON.

CANON.

CANON OOOO

Lol. To each his own. I always vote for Chinedu but I predict Chinedu, Canon and Evi on different lines. This week I might include Ikenna E
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

Ok thanks.

You guys are making this thread boring with all the vote gist sad or is it because BBA is going on too?

Help me ask them. Obsessed with winning lumia phone, those of us that have something to say can't hear
word
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2014
I hope they separate them soon this one they made individual totems. I guess the reason they haven't evicted is because they want them to work hard and earn the 1million they will get. Eviction is around the corner...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Jamesrock(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
2chillz:

Lol. To each his own. I always vote for Chinedu but I predict Chinedu, Canon and Evi on different lines. This week I might include Ikenna E
yu dnt nid d gifts den
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
My opera no gree bring me the third question. Chai.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by bhmng: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
JUNGLE WEEKLY: Your weekly summary of your favorite TV show #GUSTheMission
It’s been one week since 14 people were taken from their normal lives to survive 30days in a forest, one by one falling to the way side as the tasks get more difficult until only one remains.

There are 14 contestants in the jungle this time, and this week saw them paired up on day 1. The random draw which resulted in very interesting match ups, saw some pairs comprising of only girls and others mixed.

Team Indigo: Canon and Ikenna E
Team Blue: Evi and Noela
Team Yellow: Joshua and Emmanuel
Team Orange: Chindeu and Sandra
Team Purple: Cosy Joe and Ikenna I
Team Red: Samantha and Sharon
Team Green: Loretta and Blessing

Where some pairs instantly bonded, others did not, and Sandra and Chinedu could entertainingly be seen at each other’s throats- Sandra, under the impression that Chinedu was too busy criticizing to be helpful, Chinedu, convinced that she would be his downfall…hmmm we wonder…

Winners of each task were awarded with points and while Samantha and her partner Blessing came consistently last during the first 3 games, it was quite an interesting surprise that the top of the leaderboard was held by an all-female team, Evi and Noela. Still it wasn’t long before the indigo team found their way to draw level with the blue team.

Typically, limited resources and close quarters are both ingredients that spark high drama, coupled with the gathering of so many different personalities, it was only a matter of time before toes were stepped on and accusations were made. So it was that barely three days into their stay Noela, Sandra, Ikenna I, Emmanuel and Joshua went at each other over ‘missing mats and stolen meat’. A heated argument which resulted in a declaration by Ikenna I that he ‘hated arguing with women’ which only served to the fuel the anger of the women in the camp, including those ‘minding their business’.

You can catch exciting episodes of Gulder Ultimate Search 11 every day at 10pm on African Magic World, Real-Stars, Minaj Obosi, Ebony Life, Galaxy TV (Lagos, Ibadan and Ondo), Hip TV, Nigezie and WapTV, as well the AIT Network at 10.30pm.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Skanas(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

Ok thanks.
gbaby87:

Help me ask them. Obsessed with winning lumia phone, those of us that have something to say can't hear
word
Ah tink say na only me de tin de VEX!...Aaaahhh!!! person no fit enjoy comments from de show...guys easy with dis votin ish joooor...u makin de thread ffucckin BORING!!!!!

NB: not sayin u shoudn't vote buh seriously don't make it subject of the matter here, HOHA!!!...ah take God beg una...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Skanas:

Ah tink say na only me de tin de VEX!...Aaaahhh!!! person no fit enjoy comments from de show...guys easy with dis votin ish joooor...u makin de thread ffucckin BORING!!!!!

NB: not sayin u shoudn't vote buh seriously don't make it subject of the matter here, HOHA!!!...ah take God beg una...
Good to know I'm not alone. Had to go through GUS10 thread....over 100 pages of pure fun, and yet it didn't make FP in time. I gave this one an early kick with hopes that it'll take off well, but the activity here has been disappointing *sighs*.

Please guys, more jungle gist and less voting craze biko.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by suyamasta(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jamesrock:
thank God ...Lumia visa
yea
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
@tr3plee have you been contacted by their representatives?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Heyliesha(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

Good to know I'm not alone. Had to go through GUS10 thread....over 100 pages of pure fun, and yet it didn't make FP in time. I gave this one an early kick with hopes that it'll take off well, but the activity here has been disappointing *sighs*.

did u see ma post? I was d class gov. Den...last year's was full of fun...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

like seriously.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Anuoluwap:
like seriously.

Amen.

So I've been dying to talk about Blessing!! angry I used to think that babe was sensible but that her foolish comment about how a guy can't buy her a rose because it has no value!! I mean seriously!!?!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by tr3plee: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Anuoluwap:
@tr3plee have you been contacted by their representatives?
yes i have...u?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zpakln(f): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jamesrock:
CANON OOOO
please keep your campaigns short. Scrolling through this thread is made boring by your “long- tmm comments.

Canon Rules!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Just realized that only boy girl team is Chinedu and Sandra. What are the odds!! Must be Destiny lmao grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
tr3plee:
yes i have...u?
yes. Address collected, they said they'll let me know wen dey decide weda to bring it to d adres or a nearby location. Hw abt u?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Jamesrock(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
zpakln:
please keep your campaigns short. Scrolling through this thread is made boring by your “long- throated“ comments.

Canon Rules!
yu try
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by yemzone(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gonna vote for noela cus she's beautiful
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
gbaby87:
Just realized that only boy girl team is Chinedu and Sandra. What are the odds!! Must be Destiny lmao grin
The girl keeps acting like Chinedu is a dull child undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (92) (Reply)

Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.