Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help! Help! Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help! Help! (1695 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / Help Help. My Boss Is So Confused / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! by muhsin(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
Help! Help!! Help!!!

It’s really pathetic, and absolutely obnoxious. Life has perfectly changed, almost always thinking ways to praise a single shameless, dependent, and insatiable figure.

Since we happened to be in the same college, uncharitable Charity bewitched me, yes! Bewitched by beauty. Eventually, any task you know in school, Charity does none, not once but always. Who is doing it for her? I of course.

I am please in need of help. Charity is a girl with unspeakable unsentimental attitude, and untrammelled insatiable nature. Come for rescue, I wanna be extricated.

Consequently, I had had tried and tried relentlessly before, but all these trials effect to that humongous catastrophe was that of shouting, yelling or wailing to the house set on fire. Every now and then, tongue of that fire would shoot up almost sky-high. I wanna you my people tell me the numbers I should use to call Fire Service Men, so as to bring the fire under control.

-Good Hopes.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by arramyjay: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
your mind is de-attached from reality.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by sistajay(f): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2008
I think im the one that needs HELP here after readin this.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by IykeD(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2008
Are you related to Pastor Chris Okotie by chance or do you attend Household? See Grammar, my great grand father come and see oh shocked shocked angry
Re: Help! Help! Help! by nana(f): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
sista-jay:

I think I'm the one that needs HELP here after readin this.
Lmao!

IykeD:

Are you related to Pastor Chris Okotie by chance or do you attend Household? See Grammar, my great grand father come and see oh shocked shocked angry
Hehehe! I need my dictionary!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by 190: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2008
I tire o, and yet another KOLO on the run again na everyday KOLO come dey escape from phycatric hospital sef?
e clear say the poster brain dey shake!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by ladybam(f): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2008
@ poster
are you well at all? undecided
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Easybaby(f): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
@poster,
Did you miss your medication lately grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Help! Help! Help! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2008
sista-jay:

I think I'm the one that needs HELP here after readin this.
oh lord my stomach hurt

Re: Help! Help! Help! by DFACT(f): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
untrammelled insatiable nature.Come for rescue, I want to be extricated.
(but all these trials effect to that humongous catastrophe was that of shouting, yelling or wailing to the house set on fire.)

ITS LIKE U JUST SIT DOWN COOL WITH UR DICTIONARY AND COPY ALL THIS THINGS.

ABI U THINK SAY WE NO GO SCHOOL, VILLAGE HEADMASTER. NWA TEACHER
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Emperoh(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
Jesu nwa David!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delirium.
Mental Abnormal Demented!!!!!!!! = MAD
Re: Help! Help! Help! by igwe11(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
muhsin:

Help! Help!! Help!!!

It’s really pathetic, and absolutely obnoxious. Life has perfectly changed, almost always thinking ways to praise a single shameless, dependent, and insatiable figure.

Since we happened to be in the same college, uncharitable Charity bewitched me, yes! Bewitched by beauty. Eventually, any task you know in school, Charity does none, not once but always. Who is doing it for her? I of course.

I am please in need of help. Charity is a girl with unspeakable unsentimental attitude, and untrammelled insatiable nature. Come for rescue, I want to be extricated.

Consequently, I had had tried and tried relentlessly before, but all these trials effect to that humongous catastrophe was that of shouting, yelling or wailing to the house set on fire. Every now and then, tongue of that fire would shoot up almost sky-high. I want to you my people tell me the numbers I should use to call Fire Service Men, so as to bring the fire under control.

-Good Hopes.

Please break it down for us grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by frijos(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
this got me rolling me laffing and beating my keyboard for sure nice one poster!

Re: Help! Help! Help! by muhsin(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2008
Hello everyone!

Its very interesting reading all your comments. Thanks so much. May God bless.

Yet, reading these replies, although interesting but slightly frightened and surprising. I never knew and never had imagined a simple and plain piece of writing like this would be misunderstood like this. I had been proud of you that *lots* of guys up here do write margically, almost morethan other fora members I have registed with. But, oh my my! Oh my lord! What a 'harakiri'!

To let you know; I swear with God almighty, same topic, same words, same everything has been extensively discussed in another forum, which more than 90% of its members are either English, Americans, Canadian and other white colored people who speak the language either as MT or L1 (and as well as L2). Oh my good nairalanders! Why can't you!

More so, lets assumed I talked/wrote in an encrypted code, you should have, by now, the technicalities of breaking and decoding the code and deciphering the hidden meaning.

Any way, a friend of mine has said it all. Maybe it was because of my username, or the location I write I'm living in or other things like. That could yes be the reason of rather taking my piece in such a disdain. I reckong that was just a conjucture. But let us see.

Thanks.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by smooooooth: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2008
i can see good schools are developing in mushin. congrats!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by muhsin(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2008
smooooooth:

i can see good schools are developing in mushin. congrats!

LOL grin You need to say more than that, bos. grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Ben13: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2008
illiterates!! literates!!!
every body is not meant to go to school!
try & understand!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by AmakaOne(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2008
Kai!!!

wetin person no go see for this Nairaland again.

I need some Panadol now.

Thanks a lot mushin angry
Re: Help! Help! Help! by spikedcylinder: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2008
@ mushin

Do you love this girl?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by izeek(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2008
@post
what exactly is ur problem?
if its spiritual i sense its too late to help u seeing how far u have been affected.
if its other wise, then yaba nuero-phsycatric hospital don stepup.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Nautillus(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hmmmm . . .so some crack heads have started dealing METH in Naija . . .the symtoms are too close to be coincidence. . . .this is sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Help! Help! Help! by sosodat: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
Whaoh! Nairaland peeps are not sensitive. Is it too hard to decipher dat d help d poster is solicitating for is for chains & rehab.

Real symptoms of METH
Re: Help! Help! Help! by hunny(f): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
nah wa oh!
wetin person no go see 4nairaland?

sori 4 u oh
Re: Help! Help! Help! by muhsin(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hmm, I shall never get angry with you, for I figure-out that almost what you are saying is coming out from your ignorance or rather silly failure to capture the meaning of what I was saying. And I damned well know non of you understand the language (English) more than the native speaker. Native speakers understand the hell I was saying (on other board), thus think of why can't you? And irony. grin grin grin

Maybe if I'm taken to rehab house then you certainly need to be taken to asylum as soon as possible. LOL cheesy

Real sorry for you too! shocked
Re: Help! Help! Help! by frijos(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2008
I can see a new problem. shocked

Re: Help! Help! Help! by igwe11(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2008
@muhsin

I think you really need help,Yes i asked you to break it down for us if you really need to be disentangled from your supposed predicament but you ignorantly refused,

Now let me break it down for you.
In your quest for extrication from uncharitable charity, I hereby recommend a rehab for you since your Consequent and relentless trials brought nothing but humongous catastrophe as in shouting, yelling or wailing to the house set on fire, as you said.
I guess you are still in school with this girl ,If am wrong, put me through.is she your girlfriend,if the answer is Yes, i also presumed you are tired of the relationship and didn't know how to free yourself.
Whether you re bewitched, Yes you are ,your grammar tells it all , you 'd gone round all forums but still did not find an answer, then try spiritual deliverance if you re seriously in need of help.

Lest i forget, I should supposed you 'd got a nice lyrics up there for your oncoming rap song
. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Help! Help! by category(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2008
I think i can offer some help here, if only out of your mental derailment,
you can pin-point the exact street you parade after you'd escaped from the
psychiatric hospital.
Then I'll come well prepaid with chains to tie and bind you
and take you straight back to the zoo
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Cipriani(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2008
@Mushin

E Be like say I sabi you for that tarmac for Agege Motor road, shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no know say slightly educated area boys sef dey visit nairaland embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked

Thumbs up, you are an area boy with a class grin grin grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by muhsin(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
@igwe 1

LOL grin Many thanks for your hints and mocks.

And to all of you.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by origina9ja(f): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2008
muhsin:

Since we happened to be in the same college, uncharitable Charity bewitched me, yes! Bewitched by beauty.

if sum1 uncharitable charity BEWITCHED YOU then what are you waiting for. undecided

muhsin:

Eventually, any task you know in school, Charity does none, not once but always. Who is doing it for her? I of course.

what a nice guy you are wink

I am please in need of help. Charity is a girl with unspeakable unsentimental attitude, and untrammelled insatiable nature. Come for rescue, I want to be extricated.

Consequently, I had had tried and tried relentlessly before, but all these trials effect to that humongous catastrophe was that of shouting, yelling or wailing to the house set on fire. Every now and then, tongue of that fire would shoot up almost sky-high. I want to you my people tell me the numbers I should use to call Fire Service Men, so as to bring the fire under control.

@ poster pls explain the above coz i dont understand lipsrsealed

-Good Hopes.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by spikedcylinder: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ mushin

Did you see/read m y question or you are just generally spoiling for a fight?

(1) (Reply)

Love, Respect And Protect Our Girls And Women Before It Is Too Late / Serious Matter / My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.