Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Do You Know That There Are Free Universiteis Abroad And Here In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know That There Are Free Universiteis Abroad And Here In Nigeria (613 Views)

Tuition Free Study Abroad And 100% Scholarships / Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis / h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That There Are Free Universiteis Abroad And Here In Nigeria by purelinks: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2008
The World Economic Forum ranks Finland's tertiary education No. 1 in the world. Around 33% of residents has a tertiary degree, similar to Nordics and more than in most other OECD countries except Canada (44%), United States (38%) and Japan(37%). The proportion of foreign students is 3% of all tertiary enrolments, one of the lowest in OECD, while in advanced programs it is 7. 3%, still below OECD average 16. 5%

As you can see the country needs more foreign students(both degree and master programs are available on free tuition). The only thing is they can't beg. The Education is free,and you can work while you school at the same time. In about three years you will have your degree and so on.

Gooday, i felt alot of youth in the country aspiring to study abroad should know about this very important opportunity. early this year when the wave of admission runs was very popular i came in contact with an ebk with the following contents:
-International universities in the following countries who give scholarships to international student uk, usa, finland, norway, and sweden

-Tuition free universities in uk, finland, norway, sweden
-And also tuition free universities here in nigeria as well as scholarship universities here in nigeria
Not only that it also included how to go about it i.e the admission into such universities

Well, there are numerous testimonies this ebk has being able to produce, i could have mentioned but i dont intend to waste your time. Not to waste much of your time, if interested in this ebk or want more information do call or txt 08089698961 or send a mail to bizsolutiuons12@gmail.com or unikeaziboi@yahoo.com. have a blessed day

(1) (Reply)

Criteria For Picking Candidates / A Review Of The Madonna Situation. / Examination Malpractice-should This Discussion Be Held In The Education Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.