Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,984 members, 7,936,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:51 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6714057 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Folabimi:

Sir please link me up with a legit connect, I reside in Kaduna. Please

I hardly deal with slot selling stuffs But I'll give u contact to try your luck. Email me

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Samalicious:
Pls any update regarding fcta
hi did you apply there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folabimi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hussen24:

I hardly deal with slot selling stuffs But I'll give u contact to try your luck. Email me
Thanks, I really appreciate sir. Please kindly send me the contact at ********36@gmail.com My nairaland mail is not accessible for now. Thanks, may Allah bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Have u been shortlisted?

Pls any update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
gr8femfred:
PLEASE WHAT IS LATEST ABOUT CBN APL ? PLEASE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME AS SOMEONE CALLED ME THIS NIGHT THAT HIS FATHER FRIEND SAID HE WILL HELP HIM WITH APL THIS MONTH BUT I TOLD HIM THE APL AS ALREADY BEEN SHARED AND INDUCTION AS BEEN DONE ... I DONT KNOW IF I GAVE HIM CORRECT INFORMATION.
THANKS

Here is the mail I got this week, I can remember I applied for the position in 2020 does anyone know something about it please?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oga how are you? Any update regarding FCT IRS?
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Here is the mail I got this week I can remember I applied for the position in 2020 does anyone know something about it please?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Success1930:
Good morning guys. Providus Bank is currently recruiting. The pay is #100,000

https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=CYemcfnrNkeg1reJ4QMk3Zn-9YwhNkxAtsgcRyc4eQdUOUs1TDdUS0wxOFJSM1NNNVJPSVdORDkyVi4u&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=Sales+Team

Wishing you guys the best. Remember you don't need any connection to get it.
How come this template of filling the form is same with that of NFIA posted here?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Have u been shortlisted?
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Good evening sir, please give me.contact too to try my lucky..please God may use this mean to favour me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hybeez: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Good morning sir, sir I will be glad if you can help me too with the slot.. am deeply in need of one and ready to comply with your term sir.. May God bless you abundantlysir
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 3:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Hussen24:
National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) has gotten approval they have been waiting for the last 7months. Sharing of APLs will start soon.

Umaru Waziri Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi Replacement on going...

Please any update on Federal fire services replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Hussen24:
National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) has gotten approval they have been waiting for the last 7months. Sharing of APLs will start soon.

Umaru Waziri Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi Replacement on going...

Good morning boss, please how can you connect me with any of dis or any other available job? Thanks in anticipation for your kind reply. Thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Hussen24:

Abeg me too. Am interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Hussen24:

You can reach me on francisgodstime5@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by i2bnumar: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2022
That's because it is fake, from the site address you can see it has nothing to do with NSIA. You just gave out your information to a scammer. Be vigilant next time.
SU50:

I also applied though the age dosent affect me, I was surprised that they were not requesting for CV, just basic information about a person.

We hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Please am interested too... you can reach me on hassansaliu@gmail.com.. Thanks.

Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Happy bless weekend from this side, please is there any updates on NERC recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kendroid: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2022
bisiofgod:
Civil defence HND 69k while B.sc is 121k take home for entry level
What of someone with PGD?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2022
How much is the pay for the NBTE fresh graduates?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2022
kheengz:
Please house any news on FERMA

Ferma are short staffed right now cos most staff have retired. Recruitment will begin soon especially for engineers. All the Ogas are given one slot each.
You will enjoy Ferma the most if you study civil engineering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2022
chikings77:
I wonder why they won't complete the recruitment since election is next year. Before person go too much put mind waiting for them who even know how much inec pays level 8/2
Pls commit your mind from Inec recruitment cos they've already recruited the number of staff they needed early this year. They've been given APL and started receiving salary sef but most people they recruited were HND/ND or NCE holders and na man know man. Intact their first salary were given to the person who helped them.

You see that 2020 own.....na arrraaan....g
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2022
i2bnumar:
That's because it is fake, from the site address you can see it has nothing to do with NSIA. You just gave out your information to a scammer. Be vigilant next time.

I don't think there are enough pointers that it's fake, first, they do a graduate analyst program and second, the company that oversaw it is a reputable one, human capital does recruitment for many big brands, I don't see anything to indicate it's fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2022
yusufdayo1:

Ferma are short staffed right now cos most staff have retired. Recruitment will begin soon especially for engineers. All the Ogas are given one slot each.
You will enjoy Ferma the most if you study civil engineering.
civil engineer here sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2022
SU50:

I don't think there are enough pointers that it's fake, first, they do a graduate analyst program and second, the company that oversaw it is a reputable one, human capital does recruitment for many big brands, I don't see anything to indicate it's fake.

Oga you don’t need anyone to tell you that’s fake.
That’s 100% fake
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2022
yusufdayo1:

Pls commit your mind from Inec recruitment cos they've already recruited the number of staff they needed early this year. They've been given APL and started receiving salary sef but most people they recruited were HND/ND or NCE holders and na man know man. Intact their first salary were given to the person who helped them.

chaiiiiiii! And we are here waiting hopelessly on INEC.... Thunder fire all of them abeg. Mtcheeeeeewwwwewwwwwwwwwwwww!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2022
It’s not fake. That is the format they used in 2020 and in 2021. In 2020, it was even just a box that you fill in with your basic details. No uploading cv because the information you have on your cv is what they ask for, but in a form.
i2bnumar:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Kendroid:

What of someone with PGD?
PGD is no an entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
This explains why my so called "connect" has been ignoring me for past few weeks after I tried to enquire from her if INEC has truly recruited the people they needed. She is yet to say anything
yusufdayo1:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
AbusM1:
How much is the pay for the NBTE fresh graduates?
90 - 100... But is a nice place to work. You will be travelling frequently which mean allowance go dey.. are hoping for APL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2365) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, Teeqee(m), onmylane, Yahaya79, francis53 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.