Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible - Omawwunmi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible - Omawwunmi (681 Views)

Duncan Mighty About To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend...announces Wedding Date / Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation / Omawwunmi : Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible - Omawwunmi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L09tYXd1bWktKDIpLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

‘Bottom Belle crooner’ Omawumi Megbele, has dispel rumours making the rounds that she recently held a secret wedding where only family and few friends attended.

Omawunmi explained that though she is engaged, but a date has not been picked for the marriage yet.

News of a secret wedding in Warri, had gone viral several weeks back, where it was reported that the singer a few other friends and family members were also rumoured to have attended the ceremony, which allegedly coincided with the singer’s late Dad’s 10th year memorial.

She advised people to stop listening to gossips that keeps trailing people every time. Noting that whatever people hear about her, is not always from her neither were they written by her

The singer added that if people are waiting to hear the marriage date from her that will be impossible because she is not ready to disclose it.

http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13051307-waiting-to-hear-my-wedding-date-will-be-impossible-omawwunmi
Re: Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible - Omawwunmi by Afrok(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Choi... They're jobless now after seeing the marriages of celebrities like Tiwa, Ini etc crashed, they wanna get back into business by announcing a fake marriage for another celeb so that they can start their amebo again shocked
Nigeria Amebos I hail oooo wink.

(1) (Reply)

Iceprince Cancels Show In Jos Due To Bomb Blast / Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Is Still Single / Pic: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.