Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,636 members, 7,901,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1283 Views)

Do Ladies Feel Same Way Men Feels After Looking @ Their Chest??? / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: ... by nomabeeee(f): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Staring at u wt a hard on? How do u mean op
Re: ... by dasparrow: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dapo777:
When you see a guy staring at you with a hard on,does it make you feel you are sexually attractive or you feel the guy is a pervert.

Sincere opinions, no insults.

Why would any decent man stand there staring at a lady lustfully with his prick standing attention? And why would any decent lady be attracted to such a guy who is clearly displaying signs of being a potential rap!st or pervert? What if the lady in question does not find you sexually attractive in return then what? Will you force yourself on her? Are women sex objects? Are men suppose to have their pricks standing like a male dog on heat especially in public places? What then differentiates them from dogs and other animals getting ready to mate?

If you cannot control your sexual urge, I strongly advice you to get married. Try staring at a lady lustfully and with an erect dick in the western world for instance and watch how quickly women there will call the police on you. What you are displaying is undesirable behavior and will not be tolerated in any sane society. My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Ethereal0110(f): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Very Bad
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
dasparrow:

Why would any decent man stand there staring at a lady lustfully with his prick standing attention? And why would any decent lady be attracted to such a guy who is clearly displaying signs of being a potential rap!st or pervert? What if the lady in question does not find you sexually attractive in return then what? Will you force yourself on her? Are women sex objects? Are men suppose to have their pricks standing like a male dog on heat especially in public places? What then differentiates them from dogs and other animals getting ready to mate?

If you cannot control your sexual urge, I strongly advice you to get married. Try staring at a lady lustfully and with an erect dick in the western world for instance and watch how quickly women there will call the police on you. What you are displaying is undesirable behavior and will not be tolerated in any sane society. My two cents.

I am human, What are you?

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
nomabeeee:
Staring at u wt a hard on? How do u mean op
Staring with his di ck hard. Not staring like staring ooo,But u know u Ar d cause of the erection. How does that make you feel?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Very Bad
U feel very bad? Or you think It's bad to have an erection?

(1) (Reply)

6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women / Guess Who I Saw Last Week??? / Drop Your New Month Wishes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.