Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1921 Views)

Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CharlesNneji1: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: . by merit12(f): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmm

Shoki-shoki

Scratching turntable

Then play

Shiga
Clue
Story for the gods

Op are you black

1 Like

Re: . by ademi87(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
Hi, bro.

In this thread i am going to be showing you secret tips that you can start using this very moment to walk up to any girl you are interested in and make her want to date you; no matter how you look or if you are not rich. No matter how classy or pretty that girl is - these secrets will work on her.

But before we go into that it will be only fair I tell you who I am. I would be pretty quick with the introductions so we can jump into more important stuffs

Firstly, my name is Mr. Charles Nneji. Author of the best-selling e-book on seduction for men, The Bang Rule, which have sold over 700 copies in Nigeria in the past 1 year (see my profile for a screen shot of the e-book).

We are going to be really close because I intend updating this thread regularly in the coming months, so go to the "follow" button and click on it because the secrets I will be sharing with you here would go a long way in turning you into a guy girls won't help falling in love with (you wouldn't want to miss a single one of those secrets, trust me).

I will also quickly add somethings before I continue.

Although I have finally cracked the code of what works with girls, how they think and how to use how they think to my advantage - I wasn't always this good with girls (let me just say the truth and shame the devil).

I left the all boys boarding school I had attended as a teenager completely "broken". I would freeze when a girl I like comes around me, the girls I managed to date broke up with me themselves or cheated on me.

But overall, no girl wanted to date me. They would either give me some silly excuse why they can't date me whenever I ask them out or tell me to my Face that I wasn't their type or on their level.

When I call them, they don't pick or return my calls. When they finally do they talked to me like I was some kind of pest.

When I walk up to them to start a conversation it's either I get a cold treatment or outright rudeness.

The little ones that showed me green lights start withdrawing when I try coming closer.

All through my secondary school level through my stay at the University - no girl ever told me she loved me or returned it when I say I love her.

On social media I never got a reply to my messages

I will show a girl how much I love her and it would only succeed in making her treat me like garbage

At a point I gave up and arrived at the following conclusion.

1. I am not good-looking enough.

2. I am not rich, that is why girls don't take me seriously. Maybe when I get rich I will get them rushing to me.

3. I have to stop thinking about girls and face other things. Girls are not that important

And to the final one;

4. I am cursed (trust me, I really believed I was)

But something happened that totally changed my way of thinking forever.

I had an uncle who was rich, he had married this girl and one day he had caught her red-handed having intimate relations with her university days boyfriend.

Then I realised that...

1. Although Money can attract girls it will only attract them because they want your money and not because they want you as a person, even with the money you spend on them they will still cheat on you with a guy they like.

2. The only girls attracted by money are the way ward types who won't dump me without thinking if that money runs out

3. The ones who are well-behaved don't give a damn about money, they want a man they can love to be around.

But I still told myself girls were not important, that I had to focus on something else.

So I threw myself into my job and told myself not to bother about girls.

Till I realised another thing. What if I neglect that part of my life. What will happen when it is time to get married?

Will I ask my mother to look for a wife for me? - hell, No!

Will I just walk up to any girl who agrees to look at my direction and propose?

Hell NO, getting a quality woman doesn't work that way - I wanted a classy and pretty woman and to get her I needed to work on myself.

I bought books, but they were all yankee stuffs that didn't work on Nigerian girls.

I started improving when I met a player-friend, Femi, for help. He took me by the arm and showed me the exact step by step secrets he uses to get girls running over him.

Within months, after really failing woefully, I was able to do things that I never thought possible; I completely eliminated the fear I had around women. I would walk up to a classy pretty girl, use these secrets on her and have her sending me love texts the next week - without spending a kobo on her.

It was so mind blowing that I complied all the secrets I had learnt and made it into an e-book in pdf format - The Bang Rule (see my profile for picture). I wrote that book so guys won't have to go through the same pains and humiliation I went through at the hands of girls.

Although that book contains far more than I can cover in a nairaland thread I will also try to give as much tip of the iceberg from my book right here on this thread.

So in the coming days, I will be showing you.

- Why girls are turning you down and refusing to date you plus how you can turn it around and have them literally beg to come into your life.

- How to make girls pick interest in you and fall for you like crazy

- The insider secrets that I have given to people who bought my book, used it and have had their life turned around.

- Secrets that will eliminate the fear you feel about walking up to a girl you like.

- Personality traits that is chasing girls away from you plus how you can eliminate those traits without altering who you are.

Plus lots more.

Stay tuned on this thread. Updates coming soon.
alainise ni e ooo

1 Like

Re: . by Mrval20(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2014
@op, that's nice but I can't find the book on Amazon.

(1) (Reply)

Among All The Following What Can You Share With Your Lover? / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / Good Ole Days (for Ajepakos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.