Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Come And Experience Pure & True Worship Of The Creator Of Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And Experience Pure & True Worship Of The Creator Of Universe (534 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Which God Deserves Worship Of My Friends IVF Baby When He Grows Up / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Experience Pure & True Worship Of The Creator Of Universe by Yahwin(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2014
No Church existing today has true worship. Time has come for you to experience a pure worship as said by Messiah (Mashiyahch) in the Sacred Scriptures.

I was born into contemporal and conventional worship.As an accident of birth, many of us fall into one way of worship. We must located where we belong. Those that belong to this world and those from above.

Join us if you want to identify and share in the Kingdom of HEAVEN (the New Yerusalem). Worship with us every 7th Day of the Week. SMS me your city on 08032891889, and those in Middle East, Asia, USA, Europe, other parts of Africa and Australia (Irelands) can join all our Family, same day. Call +2348032891889
Re: Come And Experience Pure & True Worship Of The Creator Of Universe by Yahwin(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2014
CHURCH WORSHIP is wrong and demonic. Come Out! Come Out!! Come Out My People and do not SHARE IN HER IDOLATRY!
Re: Come And Experience Pure & True Worship Of The Creator Of Universe by Yahwin(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2014
I am a Brother, Disciple (co-Labourer and Servant) and a Teacher in Family of YHWH, Nigeria and belong to same pure worship JOHN 4:23-24 in all parts of this earth, beginning from Jerusalem to Mt. Olive.
Re: Come And Experience Pure & True Worship Of The Creator Of Universe by Yahwin(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Read this

Re: Come And Experience Pure & True Worship Of The Creator Of Universe by Yahwin(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Where you belong shows who you worship.

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Exhortation For The Heaven Minded Christains / Must Read: Book Of Life / Music: A Life Of Praise ~ D.tee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.