Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bad Music Brings Millions Of Money - Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad Music Brings Millions Of Money - Terry G (610 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / 9ice"i Lost My Voice Because Of Bad Music Equipment In Nigeria. / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Music Brings Millions Of Money - Terry G by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Benue State born 'crazy' musician, Terry G
who is also a proud dad, has revealed that the
reason why artistes of today have lewd lyrics
in their songs is because they make millions
from it.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1RlcnJ5LUctTmV3LVBob3RvLmpwZ2VlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

The “Gbagbe Osi” crooner revealed that only
songs without any morale backing fetch them
more money than the usual sensible musics.

Reacting to the current trend of bad music in
the entertainment industry, he said “You see,
today’s music is evil. We call it commercial
music. This is the music that brings the
millions. People are still doing good music
here but there is no buzz. It is the commercial
music which some people term ‘bad’ music
that is getting us the millions.

It is all about the business of music and the
‘glam’ that accompanies it. I said before that
I was doing good music before, but the buzz
was not there. So, I researched what the need
is and experimented with songs like ‘Make I
Nak You Apako’ and others.

It is not easy doing music; recording a song is a piece of creativity and you just do it from your heart and await the feedback from listeners”.

MORE: http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13060699-bad-music-brings-millions-of-money-terry-g

(1) (Reply)

Raven Symone Clears Billcosby Of Rape Allegations / Lady Gaga Strips To Underwear After Her Bizzare Costume Deflates In Public / Guess What!! Wizkid Got Another Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.