Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (56516 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by dkronicle(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
guy u no let us know wether the army lady sexy gan
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by BetterHalf: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
*singing* Diallo Diallo...
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sigh. I guess I'll come back when these "M" "ok" "Hm" turn into comprehensible comments.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yes the military were wrong to vandalize the brt buses.but the man who died was meant to be married that weeks Saturday.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by curtisboss1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:
the your i-witness na satellite?
it looks like he has been stalking the Nigerian army all over.
From Bama, Borno to Ikorodu rd lagos and then to Palmgrove.
He does not seem to be an impartial witness to the truth.
He just seems so jaundiced and full of biased opinions.

And maybe, he seems to have to have something against female soldiers.
Is he afraid of the men?
Why is he trying to pin everything on an unknown female soldier?
He does not come across as an unbiased, credible, truthful witness.
he seems to have made up more than half the story.
get out of here if you don't know what to say young man you coward.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
sallysalsa:
Yes the military were wrong to vandalize the brt buses.but the man who died was meant to be married that weeks Saturday.

How is that relevant?

15 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by ceaserian(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abeg don't mind the clown, maybe you come to our barracks and lodge complain....mtchewww u no get better work...
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by blym4real: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
I don't believe in the nigerian army.

4 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Timmytimmy: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'm asking from permission from the OP to place these on FB. I'll give all necessary credits.
People out there need to be more informed. I have a lot of biased minded military affiliated people that need to see this. THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nihilist: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
And what's the point of this post?

I know that there are a few good men in our military and I thank them for all the times they have discharged their duties with uprightness and professionalism. But all over the country, it is now clear that there are certainly more lawless men in our army than responsible individuals. An army that believes in jungle justice is a perversion

There have been 6 military coups in Nigeria's short history.....but it's only just dawned on you that there are many lawless people in the Army?

In other news...Water is wet grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by EvilSeeed: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Choi!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by otokx(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
So Obanikoro wants to be governor of Lagos State? The good people of Lagos State know what to do. When we say Nigeria is not quite far from being a jungle, some people we say that is exaggeration, it is not just the army, even civilians giving the opportunity exhibit high levels of animalistic and barbaric tendencies. Is it students that parents sent to university to learn, form themselves into a student union government and begin to extort money from businesses within the campus, eat free food, agree with the authorities to increase fees and collect their own share. Its now a Nigerian thing to be selfish and forget about others increasing oppression. Let us look inwards.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by nickz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
thank God i didn't leave yaba that day..ope ohsad

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
too bad for the image of the military,it should be totaly condemned

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by ebonylady4real(f): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm. cruelty @ its peak. however, The Nigerian Army I saw today? - happened 04/07/14, thats 4 months ago

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by holatin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
zleemshaddy:
.. cee dem Association of space bookers grin grin .. cee dem Association of space bookers grin grin
proof dat I booked a space.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by synergycom19: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
They can't fight agbero boys in name of boko haram,they wants to destroy public property to show there strenght this is Madness. Can only happen under Gej stupid method of politics. How can an Army destroy public property?

8 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by tellwisdom: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Seems these BRT buses are stubborn and would never recognise an officer when they see one. Leave military men on their own, them no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by chromoTop: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
And you wonder why students don't pass exams undecided
as you black and fine reash? sad undecided
tit:
the your i-witness na satellite?
it looks like he has been stalking the Nigerian army all over.
From Bama, Borno to Ikorodu rd lagos and then to Palmgrove.
He does not seem to be an impartial witness to the truth.
He just seems so jaundiced and full of biased opinions.

And maybe, he seems to have to have something against female soldiers.
Is he afraid of the men?
Why is he trying to pin everything on an unknown female soldier?
He does not come across as an unbiased, credible, truthful witness.
he seems to have made up more than half the story.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Omexonomy: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
tbaba1234:

Palmgrove is along Ikorodu road and his reference to Bama relates to a previous event.

I do not see any reason to doubt the testimony, we have seen it many times before.
the way brt buses are driven you go fear fear.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Terrible..hmmm
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
OP, Is the life of the dead soldier precious to you ? Material destruction by angry soldiers cant be compared to the loss. You are one-sided in your reporting. We must blame the bus drivers for being reckless just as we blame the soldiers for behaving reckless.

5 Likes

Jaga Jaga country. Mtscheww

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Grinder: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Please..Instead of wasting time burning buses in Lagos..and beating poor civilians..We need more Soldiers in Chibok and Maiduguri... Make dem come fight... If e sure dem.. Na so yeye dey worry dem..... Opressing the innocent citizens when BH boys are destroying the north..... GEJ TILL 2025
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by nickz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
sallysalsa:
what does that justify

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ragos again? I have said it and will say it again....Rag is a no mans land and anything can be done there. Sorry for all the people living in that slum.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by kellynoah: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by tolulope855(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
op u know what? go to the barracks and analyse all to them.....come back and give the testimony

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by coolvitus(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
A country which don't have common respect 4 his ppl why can't the army do what dey like if ds is true then there is trouble in d land period

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
holatin:

space booked .
yes dis is ma proof tongue
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by miqos02(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
waoh
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by nickz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nihilist:
And what's the point of this post?

There have been 6 military coups in Nigeria's short history.....but it's only just dawned on you that there are many lawless people in the Army?

In other news...Water is wet grin grin grin
gringringringrin the sahara is hot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.