Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (56513 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by eke419: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:
the your i-witness na satellite?
it looks like he has been stalking the Nigerian army all over.
From Bama, Borno to Ikorodu rd lagos and then to Palmgrove.
He does not seem to be an impartial witness to the truth.
He just seems so jaundiced and full of biased opinions.

And maybe, he seems to have to have something against female soldiers.
Is he afraid of the men?
Why is he trying to pin everything on an unknown female soldier?
He does not come across as an unbiased, credible, truthful witness.
he seems to have made up more than half the story.
did u read OP post very well.? hhmmmm idont think so. u must be high on PIG URINE

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by drnoel: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
tbaba1234:
http://www.thescoopng.com/stanley-azuakola-nigerian-army-saw-today/

Stanley Azuakola: The Nigerian Army I saw today

I have tried to give the Nigerian Army the benefit of the doubt.

When satellite images released by Human Rights Watch showed the destruction in Bama last year after soldiers razed over 2000 homes, I still gave the benefit of the doubt. “What if we are wrong? Let’s support our military!” I told people.

I was touched but did not care much about the 32-year old fisherman interviewed by Human Rights Watch who said, “We had heard the soldiers say before the attack that since you people are not cooperating with us and are hiding your brothers, we will treat you as one of them. Everyone heard them say this. They were saying it in the open.”

That man lost his uncle who had a bad leg and could not escape when soldiers attacked and burnt the houses after a Boko Haram attack. But I still tried to make excuses.

Even when my Twitter friend, Salihu TankoYakasai (@dawisu) shared stories in April last year, claiming that soldiers in Kano have turned into “an even deadlier enemy than Boko Haram… and had become human exterminators,” I silently accused him of exaggerating. Somewhere in my mind, Bama and Maiduguri and Kano… were all too far for me.

In the last few months, I have become more critical of the army. After their ridiculous lie that they had released the abducted Chibok girls, and the back story which led to the mutiny at the Maimalari Barracks in Maiduguri, I knew my support could no longer be unconditional. I began to take anything the army said with a pinch of salt.

Today, I saw firsthand the Nigerian Army in action in Lagos… I have never seen anything like it in my life.

A soldier was knocked down and killed by a BRT bus in Lagos. Soldiers in army green stormed Ikorodu road where the buses ply and first thing they did was to close the road from Palmgrove where the accident reportedly happened. The closure immediately caused a massive traffic gridlock. But that was just the beginning.

The soldiers began attacking BRT buses on the road. They vandalised the buses, broke the glasses and windscreens, and deflated the tyres. I got a call about the incident and immediately went to see for myself.

The first scene that greeted me at Palmgrove was a journalist being viciously beaten by the soldiers. “Please I’m a journalist,” he kept saying, pleading with them. They did not care – a female soldier led that attack. The offence of that journalist was that he was bold enough to take photos of the vandalised buses. His ipad was seized and he was so badly brutalised that he had to be rushed to the hospital.

Soldiers demanded that Nigerian civilians passing along Palmgrove raise their two hands in the air, as though we are in a war situation. No one was permitted to hold his phone in his hand or receive a call. Not even those driving-by in their cars were spared. A young soldier slapped a man making a call inside a bus because he disobeyed an order he was not even aware of.

Things got even worse. Some of the onlookers told me that a senior officer came by and directed the soldiers on ground to burn the parked buses. I did not see that officer but I saw soldiers as they went into two nearby petrol filling stations, ordered the attendant to fill some kegs with petrol and carry it to a spot where one of the buses was parked. I watched as soldiers got into the bus and emptied the keg of fuel inside it right there by the side. Then they struck a match and it was in flames.

On either side of that burning bus, there was massive traffic and cars (including fuel tankers) were moving slowly. The soldiers did not care and commuters prayed as they moved past. They did not even have the luxury of turning back as the road was blocked.

I was there when a Peugeot car with a tinted glass and plate number NA-911934 arrived the scene and two young-looking officers stepped out. I do not know much about army ranks but a friend by my side saw their stars and cap and told me that one was a captain and the other a Lt-Colonel. I went close to see if I could get their names but they had removed their name tags of course. The other officers recognised the presence of their bosses with the usual greeting as the two men strutted calmly away from my spot.

I am sharing the entry of those officers because some people are currently trying to frame this story on social media as though it was something that was done by a few “disgruntled” soldiers in the rank and file. That is not and cannot be true. Those soldiers could not have been so bold to stay there for over 5 hours and all that time, there was not a call from their superiors asking them to desist. All of Lagos had heard the news, yet people who push this theory of a “few disgruntled soldiers” want us to believe that the bosses had not heard and could do nothing. That’s illogical!

At the Palmgrove bus stop, four BRT buses were parked, just in front of the MRS filling station. I saw a female soldier shout, “We suppose start one smoke from there.” I reached her and said, “Aunty please I beg, this is so close to the filling station, it might cause an explosion.” She couldn’t believe what she was hearing from this small, uniformless person: “If I send you slap ehn. Gerraway from here,” she told me, and I ‘gorrawayed.’

The soldiers got petrol, emptied it inside the middle bus and set it on fire. Before long, the four buses were on fire.

I and a few friends wanting to know the exact spot the incident happened, went to speak with security men guarding the entrance into the Palmgrove estate. They told us that they did not know what happened but that all of a sudden they saw a crowd rushing into their estate (the crowd was being chased by soldiers.) The guards quickly rushed to close the gates against the onrushing crowd. Apparently the soldiers believed that the BRT drivers had run into the estate and the guards were attempting to close the gates to shield them. They beat up the three elderly guards. One of them told us he had pains on his arms and legs, the other was still in shock, the last one was in the hospital.

We immediately left for the Ultima Medicare Clinic at 2A Cappa Avenue, Palmgrove where the third guard was admitted but we were denied entrance. According to them, “Chairman says it is an internal matter.”

By 1pm, when I left the scene, the soldiers were still there, most of them now seated in their Hilux vans with “OP MESA” written on them, others controlling the traffic, others seizing cameras, and others pushing back onlookers. Their colleague had died (some people I spoke to said the dead soldier was supposed to get married tomorrow and some said he was a colonel; I don’t believe either). Either way, he was gone. His colleagues will never see him again, but as I left, I noticed a group of soldiers, huddled together, laughing – it’s been a good day’s job. They had put the ‘fear of god in hapless civilians.’

On a final note, as I was writing this, I saw an update from Musiliu Obanikoro, the minister of state for defence (who was not at the scene), saying he has been briefed by the chief of army staff (who was not on the scene) that “some thugs in the area took advantage of the incident to wreak havoc and the military has taken necessary steps to restore peace and forestall further breakdown of law and order.” Obanikoro knows that he is lying, but he won’t stop – it’s just how they roll. Before there is even an investigation, there is already a cover-up.

I know that there are a few good men in our military and I thank them for all the times they have discharged their duties with uprightness and professionalism. But all over the country, it is now clear that there are certainly more lawless men in our army than responsible individuals. An army that believes in jungle justice is a perversion. The Army I saw today was not that glorious army which we used to rave about when they go on foreign missions and who people say are the most professional on the continent. The army I saw was a gang of buccaneers, a vicious rampaging locust-like evil on green that should be utterly ashamed of itself and that is in much need of a reform. But I am not hopeful.

- Follow this writer on Twitter: @stanleyazuakola

http://www.thescoopng.com/stanley-azuakola-nigerian-army-saw-today/

it would have been better if u also post it on CNN ireport cos it will get more attention there.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by blakky97(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
synergycom19:
They can't fight agbero boys in name of boko haram,they wants to destroy public property to show there strenght this is Madness. Can only happen under Gej stupid method of politics. How can an Army destroy public property?

Very wrong of them. But in reality, boko boys are not agberos as we imagine them to be. Theirs is a very complex network and it takes the evii hands of highly placed nigerians and whoever, to maintain them.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by lond07: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:

Is he afraid of the men?

See all the responses to your reply. They said it all. Nothing to add

tbaba1234:

Palmgrove is along Ikorodu road and his reference to Bama relates to a previous event.

I do not see any reason to doubt the testimony, we have seen it many times before.

loopman:

Read and assimilate before you comment. You obviously didn't comprehend his reference to Bama, Maiduguri and Kano.

wakacome:
what is this one saying?are you speaking in tongues?are you sure you read and truly understand what the op said??

curtisboss1:

get out of here if you don't know what to say young man you coward.

chromoTop:
And you wonder why students don't pass exams undecided
as you black and fine reash? sad undecided

3ga:

Tit or nipple what ever u call urslf, u can read but lack understanding so i suggest u read again maybe u'll get a clearer picture..

freeboy604:

If you cannot read and understand this simple report that even a primary six pupils can understand and interpreted correctly, then ii wonder what you are doing here.

adedayourt:

Am VERY sorry but I must confess...

You be fool

cbrass:

Sorry pls, did you leave your brain offline before comming online?

jomoh:

This is not the first time this girl will be bashed for her quick, reckless and most times senseless comments. You obviously lack comprehension skill.

READ and COMPREHEND before you make comments.

popcykaylah:

aunty did you read the article atall?maybe if one of your folks was brutally beating that day or your father was beating and he died of shock.. you won't be here yarning crap...
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by tit(f): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
lond07:

See all the responses to your reply. They said it all. Nothing to add

you and your lastma thugs no get work.
the boys in black have sent you scampering to your dingy office.
stop throlling on the internet.
obasanjo farms need people to uproot amala.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by mcpat(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:

Is he afraid of the men?
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by edgyslim: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
ote author=Nihilist post=27779677]

Just make sure your funeral arrangements include significant amounts of alcohol...so I can drink myself to stupor in your honour.[/quote]

Good 1 bro. Was waiting to see how it would play out. And u've given me something to laugh about bro.

Thanks
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Gentlesniper(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ op, u were even lucky they didn't beat the life out of you, dt female soldier 4 use u shine small......bt on a serious note, in as much as we have few bad eggs in the NA, we also have the good ones who have sworn 2 protect u even if it wud cost them dia lives........Long live the Nigerian Army!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Polyflexzy:

ope! Pls whc tribe are you, cos that would explain alot

I schooled in France embarassed. What is the bolded? Is it the middle name of your mother?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Angelou(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
OUR UNQUESTIONABLE ARMED FORCES! this is the peak of human right violation.... at least the BRT driver didn't intentionally kill the soldier
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Buchman1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
ebonylady4real:
Hmmm. cruelty @ its peak. however, The Nigerian Army I saw today? - happened 04/07/14, thats 4 months ago
thank you for clarifying this. op abi na moderator pls
do d needful
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by tit(f): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Angelou:
. at least the BRT driver didn't intentionally kill the soldier

how you take know?
are you the bus driver?

this case should be handed to a military tribunal.
five months is too long.
no compensation yet to the poor widow.
the army has many competent lawyers who can defend the bus driver.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
I don't know why people fear soldiers. We are all soldiers. When you see a soldier doing something wrong, don't hesitate to call him/her out.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
xtervaganza:
u no make sense.....u no get sense
. I wonder were this came from.the last time I checked there was freedom of expression
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by OXLANDOWN: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
We only have thugs, i categorically say we do not have an Army in Nigeria.
Yet no body will loose his job or be jailed for this shameful act.I see people on the streets thanking foreign military personnel for protecting them. I have been a victim too so i conclude they are thugs. i will be surprise if anything happens after this incidence.As tax payers, the Government must tell us where the replacement for those buses will come from.
Nigerians should know that when your Govt or judiciary fails you, you still an option of petitioning the united nations and they do respond.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
adisa204:
if only he didn't disobey the law by not passing d BRT LANE...
. True I never said otherwise
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
That's why they refused to cooperate with the US army.

Those guys demanded that Nigerian soldiers should be investigated for war crimes but they refused.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
django1:

So? Are they military or yakuza?
. It was just a comment I never said they were right.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by kessel: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
holla @ me
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by highmood(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:
Please Lagos is no longer in Nigeria. President Jonathan and his weak army that only attack civilians on BRT and runs away from the Haramite should kiss Lagos Goodbye. Nigeria does not exist anymore!

Two years ago when Abubakar Shekau, the self-proclaimed leader of Boko Haram appeared in his first Youtube video, he said that the mission of Boko Haram was to take over Nigeria and establish an Islamic Caliphate that would be governed by the tenets of Sharia law. A lot of people laughed, including myself. Why won't we? How can an ill-trained army threaten one of the most powerful black nations on earth? Little did we know that Boko Haram rightly perceived incompetence of the president and the rot in the Nigerian military, and used its perception as a yardstick to predict an eventual success. Today Boko Haram has succeeded in controlling 26 local governments out of the 724 local governments in Nigeria. This is a staggaring 3.5% of Nigerian ruling units! Boko Haram now controls a region that contains a population of about 1.5million people. Out of the 174 countries in the United Nations, at least 24 of them have populations 1.5million and less. What is even striking is that Boko Haram has not only captured territories but, renamed cities!

Just yesterday, Mubi the second largest city in Adamawa state with a population of about 350,000 people was captured by the Haramites and renamed Madinatul Islam. The world have failed to admit that the Haramites have made Nigeria nonexistent, because essentially they have created another country. Nigeria cannot exist as Nigeria if part of its territory have been taken, it cannot exist, if the government no longer has control of 1.5 million of its population. It does not exist if the laws being enforced in territories are dictated by people unknown to either the government of Nigeria or the populace in which they effect those laws. It does not exist when we have a foreign army that have driven the Nigerian army and effectively occupies soverifgn territory. It does not exist when there is no Nigerian flag flying in those territories, rather a foreign flag flies there. It does not exist when the Nigerian police, the local government chairman, emirs, and village chiefs are no where to be found. What has essentially happened is that Boko Haram has carved out a country from Nigeria, and the original Nigeria no longer exists as we know it. Even the chief of Defence staff will need permission from Boko Haram to go to his village, which is now under the control of Boko Haram.

Will it remain like this? Certainly not! If we have a president keeps acting a fool to the reality that Nigeria is being taken, then we will certainly have a larger Boko Haram Caliphate in a matter of months. I recall that when the Igbos where persecuted, they attempted to have their own country - Biafra, righfully so after being battared in the country the called their own. The Igbos built tanks, had a large army, were supported by both the United States and Israel, yet the Nigerian Army headed by Yakubu Gowon crushed the rebellion. How Boko Haram has succeeded in making our Army look like frail men is what many do not still understand.

Irrespective of who wins the elections in 2015, Nigeria will be screwed (I will write on why later). However, suffice it to say, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would not have a Nigeria to rule beyond 2015 if things continue at this rate. PDP and APC should keep playing politics while we loose our country to the Haramites. It is the turn of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Ashaka today, but tomorrow it may just be you!

-CramJones

"There was a country" - Chinua Nkemakolam Achebe
. My problem with some Nairalanders as well as some Nigerians as a whole is that they do fail to castigate those that commits a crime but are always quick to condemn someone who may not be have been involved or in a scene of a crime. Was Goodluck the one who placed the economy to what it is today? No! But for the fact thay he has been in power for just 4 years or a little more, he has be classified to be the destroyer of the country been majorly ruled by some northerners since after independence. Now on ur comment, the army did something wrong, rather than condemn the army or their top hierarchy who failed to call thier boys to other(since duties have been delegated to them) Goodluck is now been condemned. It's so unfortunate. Freedom of Information doesn't mean speak without been constructive and unbiase. Are the military fools not to know that those social amenities been provided by the government is from our resources and are meant for all? Are they not wise enough to understand that thier actions may slow down the process of development as what they destroy may take long to be put in place? Africans should learn how to channel thier grievances to the right people not to those who may not have been involved in a crime. We should learn how to preserve our properties rather than destroy them and yet cry of underdevelopment. Now, rather than u condemning those military first, you were just quick to attack mr president who was not in the scene of the events; just like the military failing to solely punish who ever is responsible, they were busy bestowing thier anger on innocent citizens and buses that never knocked their colleague down. Its bad. Africans and Nigerians should rise above any type of sentiments. I wonder why some people hates the President so much. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by stanislaus67(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:
Please Lagos is no longer in Nigeria. President Jonathan and his weak army that only attack civilians on BRT and runs away from the Haramite should kiss Lagos Goodbye. Nigeria does not exist anymore!

Two years ago when Abubakar Shekau, the self-proclaimed leader of Boko Haram appeared in his first Youtube video, he said that the mission of Boko Haram was to take over Nigeria and establish an Islamic Caliphate that would be governed by the tenets of Sharia law. A lot of people laughed, including myself. Why won't we? How can an ill-trained army threaten one of the most powerful black nations on earth? Little did we know that Boko Haram rightly perceived incompetence of the president and the rot in the Nigerian military, and used its perception as a yardstick to predict an eventual success. Today Boko Haram has succeeded in controlling 26 local governments out of the 724 local governments in Nigeria. This is a staggaring 3.5% of Nigerian ruling units! Boko Haram now controls a region that contains a population of about 1.5million people. Out of the 174 countries in the United Nations, at least 24 of them have populations 1.5million and less. What is even striking is that Boko Haram has not only captured territories but, renamed cities!

Just yesterday, Mubi the second largest city in Adamawa state with a population of about 350,000 people was captured by the Haramites and renamed Madinatul Islam. The world have failed to admit that the Haramites have made Nigeria nonexistent, because essentially they have created another country. Nigeria cannot exist as Nigeria if part of its territory have been taken, it cannot exist, if the government no longer has control of 1.5 million of its population. It does not exist if the laws being enforced in territories are dictated by people unknown to either the government of Nigeria or the populace in which they effect those laws. It does not exist when we have a foreign army that have driven the Nigerian army and effectively occupies soverifgn territory. It does not exist when there is no Nigerian flag flying in those territories, rather a foreign flag flies there. It does not exist when the Nigerian police, the local government chairman, emirs, and village chiefs are no where to be found. What has essentially happened is that Boko Haram has carved out a country from Nigeria, and the original Nigeria no longer exists as we know it. Even the chief of Defence staff will need permission from Boko Haram to go to his village, which is now under the control of Boko Haram.

Will it remain like this? Certainly not! If we have a president keeps acting a fool to the reality that Nigeria is being taken, then we will certainly have a larger Boko Haram Caliphate in a matter of months. I recall that when the Igbos where persecuted, they attempted to have their own country - Biafra, righfully so after being battared in the country the called their own. The Igbos built tanks, had a large army, were supported by both the United States and Israel, yet the Nigerian Army headed by Yakubu Gowon crushed the rebellion. How Boko Haram has succeeded in making our Army look like frail men is what many do not still understand.

Irrespective of who wins the elections in 2015, Nigeria will be screwed (I will write on why later). However, suffice it to say, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would not have a Nigeria to rule beyond 2015 if things continue at this rate. PDP and APC should keep playing politics while we loose our country to the Haramites. It is the turn of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Ashaka today, but tomorrow it may just be you!

-CramJones

If u are ranting like a fool, do not make references to Biafra which u know little or nothing about.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by xtervaganza(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
sallysalsa:
. I wonder were this came from.the last time I checked there was freedom of expression
not sure if you would have such freedom with the animal soldiers you were defending
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by tit(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fashoila,
i order you to
pay the poor military widow pipty million naira.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by radiance26(f): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
OP, Is the life of the dead soldier precious to you ? Material destruction by angry soldiers cant be compared to the loss. You are one-sided in your reporting. We must blame the bus drivers for being reckless just as we blame the soldiers for behaving reckless.
Abeg accident happens everyday and pple dies,is his more precious than those BH are slaughtering? How can soliders destroy the properties of govt they claimed to be protecting? Its a very sad thinking

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
radiance26:
Abeg accident happens everyday and pple dies,is his more precious than those BH are slaughtering? How can soliders destroy the properties of govt they claimed to be protecting? Its a very sad thinking
A soldier was killed by a reckless driver. Lets start from there. Properties can be replaced, human lives cant be.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by texazzpete(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
A soldier was killed by a reckless driver. Lets start from there. Properties can be replaced, human lives cant be.

Strange how I've never seen a post from you on Nairaland condemning this present Administration over the thousands of lives that have been lost due to the initial mediocre response to Boko Haram activities.

Abi their lives don't matter to you?

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by hyfr(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Mr. Cram jones I've been going through some of your posts on NL, and all I could make outta it is that you try to make out stories/comprehensions that would make one feel GEJ is not doing anything,please NL is not an avenue to lament, go to SUN,PUNCH etc I heard a post is #5000, pay them and put your ideas up, I'm sure nigerians and the government will see that. How do you expect an outsider to settle a dispute amongst you and your brothers? boko haram will stop when APC stops killing their brothers

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by otiigba1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
abeg go sit down! either way it was still an accident!

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
texazzpete:

Strange how I've never seen a post from you on Nairaland condemning this present Administration over the thousands of lives that have been lost due to the initial mediocre response to Boko Haram activities.

Abi their lives don't matter to you?
I have, but unfortunately you didnt see. Sorry
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
otiigba1:
abeg go sit down! either way it was still an accident!
That's manslaughter. Do you agree ?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by unknown247: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Mr man, let's get it straight now. If the northern muslims continue to attach religious sentiments to this Islamic crisis, the problem won't be solved.

When there was something of the nature in Aba, Abia state, the entire people joined hands to fight them. No politician said that the solider are killing the ibos it was a total assault and the state became free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.