Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,027 members, 7,960,281 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Tardy Vote Of Thanks. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Tardy Vote Of Thanks. (1739 Views)

Happy BIRTHDAY To Me: Here Goes My Chant Of Thanks!.. / To Marry Aint By Force - An Hillarious Vote Of Thanks. / thanks for the opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Tardy Vote Of Thanks. by Godmother(f): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Vivly1:
It was a wonderful day yesterday. I had laughs; plenty, Fun; mad fun, nervy; real nervous all for miss NL 2014.
And you know what, I'm happy... I mean for the Miss NL not the mood fluctuations.
I've had the experience, I've taken part in the fun, I've seen your votes, I've spammed your mentions and I've had my mentions spammed.
I'm happy I got the best campaigners. We really put in our best, came second place and Yes, it's a big deal. I'm honoured, Thank you.kiss kiss
So a big thank you to Victoriousvic, you're simply amazing and I'm proud to know you smiley
Macklef, I really do appreciate you. Love your sense of humor. cheesy
OohMpa, Joey/Django, Thank you. You're really good with words grin grin
Karleb, you really flattered me a lot. Thanks
Ikekings, forgetting what lies behind, we press on timegrin. Thanks
Martha, Thanks for taking the trouble. You're a darling. kiss kiss
Kenex4ever... Thank yousmiley
And to all my friends and voters, Thank you too smiley I cant mention all names
Congrats to you Jennimma, You're beautiful.
To the Judges, you did a great job.

Cc.
SleekyShuga
LillyAnne
Godmother
Homesteady
Tranxo
Ochon
Safarigirl
Muskeeto
BTW Judges, since the contest is over, it'd be better if you edit your posts and remove our pictures from the contest threads. Thanks.
cc. Mizmycoli
Teeo
Dygeasy

Welcome dearie. It sure was fun voting for you and like I said before, you are also a queen in my eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Sweep A Girl Off Her Feet / Gift For My Graduating Girlfriend / Does She Love Me?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.