Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:37 PM

Did I Make A Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Make A Mistake? (805 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Make A Mistake? by souljahman: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
i and my girlfriend have been dating for the past nine months, we have our issues like every normal relationship, i was her first intimate relationship, i was in my final year she was in her second year but due 2 some, she's in her first year. recently we had some serious trust issues and we kinda broke up, i did a lot of things she said a lot of things we both wronged each other and said things 2 hurt each other. the bottom line is that some where along d line, we found ourselves 2geda again.
i'm thru wit school n yet 2 serve, i reside 2hrs away from the town where i schooled and she schools and resides in that same town. i've heard her complain about what its going to be like next year 4 her, i must agree its not going 2 be easy though i have plans on how 2 make things easy 4 us but during our fight she said some things dat made me decide this morning that we should be non-exclusive,i.e feel free to date other guys dnt tell me about it, and i too shld feel free to date but no details. there is every possibility dat we might find love else where, but honestly i want 2 work on my self i'm too possesive. i told her about this and asked her opinion she said i found some one else n want her 2 switch 2 a game mode because of that. truth is dat she stepped out of line b4 we broke up i'm just , i dnt know wat 2 do but bliv it wat really bad. i dnt know if i am making a mistake right now i need ur opinion on this plz if dia's any thing else u wld like 2 know i'm ready to tell cos i need help
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by djhills(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
well i dont knw man, all i hv 2 say is dat rite now u really need 2 concentrate on ur life, she step out may because she wnts more tins which u might not really hav rite nw. get does tins n u will b a better man.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2008
You should have just told her you needed an opportunity to play . . . I wonder when guys are going to stop coming up with 'cute' excuses to cheat angry
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by kugaba(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
yes u made a mistake. but u must move on and learn from it. urs is not peculiar as most of us males have been so stupid before. u will waste more time dreaming that u can get her 2 return 2 loving ways with u as u ones enjoyed but thats far from it now.Anyway, try it and u will see what i am talking about.
Remember,[size=13pt] WHEN MEN TALK, THEY SPEAK WITH DIVERSE TONGUES BUT WHEN THEY COUGH, THE SOUND IS ALWAYS THE SAME.[/size]
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by iice(f): 4:03am On Nov 24, 2008
Lost in translation undecided

Before you opted for being non-exclusive, you should have thought long and hard about it undecided
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by topup: 5:07am On Nov 24, 2008
All I'll say is that if she thinks she's found someone better, if you keep hangin' around you'll only be her backup, she won't look at you BUT she'll come back to you if the 'better' guydisappoints.

You could wait around for her to come around but that might never happen and in the meantime you won't be moving on and getting yourself back together.

Think clearly now, you already made a really rash reason, you don't want to make another. Ask yourself if you want to be with this girl, not just for the now but can you see it lasting past marriage? If you can then you're serious and she will take you more seriously. I highly doubt anybody leave a 'better' person for familiarity.

Also, who knows, you yourself might be able to find a better girl too smiley
Re: Did I Make A Mistake? by Ben13: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2008
The mistake is not heavy as you think

let her go!

(1) (Reply)

Wat Will U Do If Ur Lover Runs Mad,will U Continue The Relationship? / Woman Pass Man? / All I Needed Was To Make Amends, But She Wants More :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.