Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,947 members, 7,980,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Who Am I? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Am I? (798 Views)

Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? / Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Who am I?

In 2003: I lost;

In 2007: I lost again;

In 2011: I lost woefully again and

In 2015: I will surely and sorely lose again.

In 2019: I’ll contest again, and I will definitely lose: I’ve ALL it takes to lose! It’s in me!!

Hints:
Morbid intolerance—especially the religious and ethnic brands—is my guiding principle. This is the reason I usually soak all my speeches in blood. If I can’t have something, then no one should have it! In other words, it’s either my way or the bokoway!

I’m a retired kidnapper. Recall that I sent my thugs to bring back some fellow from the UK in a crate

I’m a septuagenarian; there is little or no juice left in me.

I hate democracy! Forget that I’m preaching it now—it’s just a means to an end! Remember that as an experienced coup plotter, I ‘supervised’ the ouster of a legitimate government sometime in the 80s

You don’t want to know what I know about Boko Haram! I believe the Boko Haram martyrs that you call ‘idiots’ should not be killed but given amnesty like those criminal Niger Delta militants.

One petulant, small man, who is now aspiring to govern Kaduna State, once described me as PU! I don’t mean Jega’s Polling Units...I mean ‘Perpetually Unelectable’!! Can you imagine that he actually referred to me as General ehm boo-harry-porter, GCFR,PU!

Luckily for me, when I was at the helm of affairs, there was no internet, let alone social media. So there is little or no evidence of the atrocities I committed back then. The nearest to the truth that you’d get would be narratives from those who were adults when I was drunk with power.

For a glimpse of my awkward personality that has turned me to a serial election loser, please refer to Wole Soyinka’s article.

Don't vote for me! I’ll disappoint you with a loss as usual!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Am I? by morbid: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is breath-taking!!!
Re: Who Am I? by Lolodioghene: 1:32am On Nov 16, 2014
This is my intellectual property! Permission to reproduce sought and granted!

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Speaker Tambuwal Humiliation Today / OAU Visit: Afenifere Berates Jonathan / For Those Asking Of What Buhari Did When He Was Head Of State, Check (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.