Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,144 members, 7,883,976 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (372230 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
jaybee3:
Paypal donations to date

San** Ew*** £50
Ad* So**** 20 CAD
At*** Oy**** £50
Son** Os**** £50
Anonymous $100
Anonymous £100
Tem*** Oku**** £50
Anonymous £50
Sta** Ilo*** £100
Magnate Investments $100
Oluw*** Agb*** 30 EUR
Marylandcakes £20
Kaz** Agi** £20
O** Od*** 100 CAD
Ade** Fal** £100
Rot** Gba*** £100
Anonymous £70
Anonymous 20 CAD
Letsfundyou.com $8.88
Ade** Ola** €10
Oyi** Sos*** £30
Letsfundyou.com $14.05

Thanks ever so much
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fleps(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
babyosisi:
fleps nna, I know you just returned from work
After eating your eba and ofe owerre please make the correction I suggested on the flyer before you start eating nkwobi
so people can start posting on FB and on other sites

The name is Hammed Adelodun
I'm really sorry. I thought that was his real name. I'm in church now without any laptop around. Forgive me please... forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

So sorry for the late update, we have been on the phone allday trying to work out a solution.

Basically this is what is going on:-

They arrived in Lagos around 3pm this afternoon and head straight to the hospital in VI. On getting there it turns out that this hospital only do dialysis so we have to get his test first and undergo the first session of dialysis before they step in so they referred us to another hospital in Gbagada.

Getting to Gbagada, unfortunately they dont have a bed space so they cant admit him and they turn around and refer us to Island Hospital. Getting to Island hospital - same story no bed space and cant admit.

Unfortunately, no test has been done previously as both LUTH and the Eruwa was just wasting everyone's time.

We then went to St Nicholas same story.

At this point patient is already tired and has to go back home and continue the whole process tomorrow morning.

We have done more research and made some calls so we have one that is willing to take him tomorrow morning, do the tests and we take it from there.

Thank you ALL and Gob Bless!!

TeHN

U could have replied my mail. Any solution yet?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by muhammad23(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
This forum never ceases to amaze me with the level of organization one reason I can never leave it for other blogs that's all about social events which adds little or no value.. will be contributing my own widow's mite too by monday In sha Allah...
And the information is been spread too at the Nairaland Muslim Forum...so hopefully donations would come in from there too..

Kudos to those who are in charge of this wonderful and charitable cause, may we all be rewarded duly.

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks berem!

But come o,na me you dey form mAdam for? Haba berem this your way no pure at all I swear...if na cramjones vs Jonathan dey reign na, u go create thread for politics sec o....now a young leader of tomorrow dey slip away,you are waiting for me to go create a thread in politics? Be useful for once na...we are talking about life here ya no? We can't do it alone, berem!!! Go and spread the wOrd bikonu
Alright I hear you sister. Nothing do you! cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
Alright I hear you sister. Nothing do you! cool
thank you kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
olu4life:

YES!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
r231:

YES!
OK then. Can u pls reply via email. Thanks
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by yme1(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
babyosisi:
fleps nna, I know you just returned from work
After eating your eba and ofe owerre please make the correction I suggested on the flyer before you start eating nkwobi
so people can start posting on FB and on other sites

The name is Hammed Adelodun
I already posted this on Facebook
Thought it was confirmed to be correct ni?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
yme1:

I already posted this on Facebook
Thought it was confirmed to be correct ni?

The bank info is correct so it's cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Babyrex(f): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

So sorry for the late update, we have been on the phone allday trying to work out a solution.

They arrived in Lagos around 3pm this afternoon and head straight to the hospital in VI. On getting there it turns out that this hospital only do dialysis so we have to get his test first and undergo the first session of dialysis before they step in so they referred us to another hospital in Gbagada.

Getting to Gbagada, unfortunately they dont have a bed space so they cant admit him and they turn around and refer us to Island Hospital. Getting to Island hospital - same story no bed space and cant admit.

Unfortunately, no test has been done previously as both LUTH and the Eruwa was just wasting everyone's time.

At this point patient is already tired and has to go back home and continue the whole process tomorrow morning.

We have done more research and made some calls so we have one that is willing to take him tomorrow morning, do the tests and we take it from there.

Thank you ALL and God Bless!!

TeHN

Try vedic( expensive tho) in lekki or reddington
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
olu4life:

Reply your email before the update ? Are you kidding me? undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Babyrex:

Try vedic( expensive tho) in lekki or reddington

No space there either!!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by joelenesleek(f): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Bikonu stop disrespecting this thread abeg nau
I am not disrespecting nothing, that's a rotary club or whatever, if maybe they are reach who knows they might be of help. I had to post the whole message I received so people can understand what the do. Imagine donating a thousand artificial limbs, who said they can't help the op. Please we are just trying any to see how we can help
Thanks

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Reply your email before the update ? Are you kidding me? undecided
Madam as per Team A. U heard chaircover and babyosisi asking for update from Team A but didn't have any
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ayobase(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
Twale Idowuogbo. Una welldone o!
I called DJ early this week and promised him a little token unfailingly next week. I hope his health is improving.

Abeg go open thread for politics section tell them o! Dem go respond well.

I was about calling those political monikers before seeing u.
God bless you for your concern and contribution.

creating a thread over there aint so necessary.....thread being on fp is enough.

We pray they channel their energies to saving DJBOLA.....u can also copy this link for duplicates there.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
joelenesleek:
I am not disrespecting nothing, that's a rotary club or whatever, if maybe they are reach who knows they might be of help. I had to post the whole message I received so people can understand what the do. Imagine donating a thousand artificial limbs, who said they can't help the op. Please we are just trying any to see how we can help
Thanks

You may be right
You can also help by calling the numbers to see if they can assist

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by beedam(f): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
mufutau55:

Ok.. I go email that above...
My brother,... forget about that "fresh skin" oh!, 40 years not be joke... time to come home come relax jare.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Thanks as you donate. One love kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
joelenesleek:
Thanks
You've done well my sister....God bless you!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by joelenesleek(f): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

You may be right
You can also help by calling the numbers to see if they can assist
Ok, I'll do that tomorrow cause I have just data plan and exhausted my call credit already.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
joelenesleek:
Ok, I'll do that tomorrow cause I have just data plan and exhausted my call credit already.

Thanks smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by joelenesleek(f): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

You've done well my sister....God bless you!
and bless you more.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
olu4life:

Madam as per Team A. U heard chaircover and babyosisi asking for update from Team A but didn't have any
wetin team a wan do when every hospital project manager call don full? Make dem carry him come una house?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Babyrex(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
r231:

No space there either!!
It is well ijn
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ntutu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Am touched by the magnanimus gold mindset Nigerians have for each other in need.Seriously, am sheding tears of joy by the activiness of everybody regardless of tribe.What can i say to everyone who is fighting for the survival of our brother than May the awesome Holy Spirit locate each and everyone of you at your point of needs in Jesus name.Amen.Una weldon my lovely beautiful ladies and my handsome guys. am a graduate without job but i promise to withdraw the last kobo in my account to make sure this our brother survives this predicament no matter how small it might be.Pls i am making myself available for anything i can be of help to make sure our brother is fine.I will start with facebook rebroacasting,group rebrocasting,whatsapp rebrocasting etc for now.pls is it possible for me to transfer money from Access Bank account to DJ GTBank account through ATM tomorow since bank will not be working tomorow?Pls once again am available to render any help i can.My brother, the awesome Holy Spirit is your healer.Amen.i love you all.i can be reached with emmanuel.amattah.165646@unn.edu.ng for any help.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
r231:

YES!
This is not good. I doubt if there is no bedspace as they claimed. Okay what of Eko hospital? also if Lasuth is working, he can be there temporarily or have you gotten another hospital now?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jarus(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Breakdown of Payments received into the Nigerian account as of 10.50pm Nigerian Time 14th Nov 2014

No name (from a ATM in Uniport) - 2k
Aj** Na*** Ade*** - 10k
‎No name (decsriptin says 'transfer to Djdola') - 5k
‎O**** G***** (anonymous) - 5k

Hamzat M.A - 1k
Olohunt+++ D.A - 3k
Unnamed (from GTB Ketu) - 5k
John O. - 5k
Ashowo E.A (N500) - 0.5k
G.B.B - 4k
Pickabeau1 - 100k
Akp++++J.A - 10k

Femmy2010 - 15k
Idowu M.A - 2k
Modupe - 5k
Osayamen B.I - 5k
Oladujoye O.O - 10k
Tarokboy - 5k
Okey O. - 5k
Unnamed (with the description 'for Djdola') - 1k
Rennylaw - 4k
Otue S. O - 10K
Hunpiya M.M - 2K
Fasina T.A - 5k
Augustine W.O - 8k
Oyedele S.O - 2k
Unnamed (thru Stanbic Kasuwa, Kaduna) - 5k
Unnamed (transaction time: 3.54pm) - 5k
Adewole O.B - 50k
xtremely9ja - 5k
Ekhator L.O - 2k
Anonymous (O.O.I) - 250k
Aluko V. - 2k
Suraju - 2.5k
Oniago H.t - 4k
Onawole H.O - 2k
Eng. E.A - 2k
Ogunsanya E.O - 2k
TUD-Passe - 10k
Unnamed (from GTB Ebranch Egbeda) - 2k
Shadows - 20k
Ikenna - 5k
Onwuchekwa K.a - 1k
Ashi I.J - 2k
OB - 3k

Unnamed (transfer 7.02pm) - 1k
Anonymous (B.O.A) - 20k
Onyechekwa U - 2k
Bamigbe M.O - 4k
Oyesoro O.O - 2k

Total funds to date: N633,000
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
ayobase:

I was about calling those political monikers before seeing u.
God bless you for your concern and contribution.

creating a thread over there aint so necessary.....thread being on fp is enough.

We pray they channel their energies to saving DJBOLA.....u can also copy this link for duplicates there.

I can see babyosisi copying the links and duplicating it already in politics section.
God bless una hustle..
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wetin team a wan do when every hospital project manager call don full? Make dem carry him come una house?
Idowu pack well o.U not getting it. Its part of the duties of Team A. Take it or leave it
Chaircover biko break it down for her
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I no feel u here at all... bcus dem dash u mod salu bata na, o fe ma show abi? Ko pay e o....soji jo angry
O ti o. Isn't sharing part of helping? undecided Besides I've been very busy offline o jare. God dey

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by yerilistik: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

Thank you ALL and God Bless!!

TeHN

Thank you for this update.
Let's hope tomorrow will be difinitive.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bugativeron: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
@babyosisI, chaircover and the rest. I guess we could take this up with Moyo and Mofe Oyatogun of star fm with their talkback program. They have a team that deal with such help and they have overtime build a team that is now permanently in place such as we are trying to build now througg DJ.
My advice is that after this nairaland can build a form of NGO dedicated to help members who may run into this kind of
situation DJ find himself. It is obvious that we were all caught on awares. Especially considering the number of days it took us to even establish the authenticity of the case. God bless that young man I cant remember his name that initially decided to cast all doubt aside and sent him 47k even when he initially promised 25k.
long live nairaland
long live all the members that have run many sleepless night to coordinate this just course.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.