Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,019 members, 7,960,259 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Another Military Helicopter Crash In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Military Helicopter Crash In Adamawa State (381 Views)

BREAKING: Military Helicopter On Surveillance Mission Crashes In Adamawa / Breaking News : Military helicopter Crashes In Yola / Another Military Plane Crashes In Port-Harcout! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Military Helicopter Crash In Adamawa State by Emelcee: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Barely a week after the last crash of military chooper close to NYSC camp, another military helicopter crashed last night at Girei Local government of Adamawa State.
I was at Sangere close to Modibbo Adama University of Technology, i saw two military choopers passing my roof, suddenly i heard a bang and smoke came out, immediately the other helicopter turned back to the barracks to report.
My neighbours wanted us to go to the scene that night but we couldn't make it because of our safety. This morning, around 6 am we decided to trace the scene of the crash. It took us more than an hour to locate the scene in the bush. When we got to the place, what I saw with my eyes made me shed tears, human parts in pieces scattered the bush, the military men around resisted us from snapping pics. But as a sharp badt nigerian, I knew nairalanders won't believe me if I don't snap with at least pieces of the helicopter.
Nobody survived the crash, may their souls rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu’s Kidnapped Younger Brother Regains Freedom / Boko Haram Seizes Chibok, Hometown Of Kidnapped Schoolgirls / Tambuwal Accepts APC Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.