Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

1kthemesNew's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kthemesNew's Profile / 1kthemesNew's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Eze2000:

Bro, the name i mentioned was BolaTolu not BoodaTolu

Yet you are here trying to assassinate me. You be PrinceOgun abi?
lol.. Busted again. He keeps and will continue to fall into holes. And we have prayed for a fair curse on him (@BoodaTolu, PrinceOgun, Cooperjay), he will have to manage the curse as we are not too good with cursing: @BoodaTolu and your numerous monikers and your name in real life, may God keep you busy with many of nairaland and rea-life troubles as you have kept us busy with trying to defend our images which you have so fervently tried to soil.

Why is the curse minimal you ask? Well, cause you have been like a blessing in disguise to us. Helping our thread stay in front pages of our categories, people get to see your lies and trust us more, as all we have done against your baseless accusation is reply that you provide evidence.
Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

Sorry, bro. I will not take you on either as friend or foe.

My war is with the king scammer monikers PrinceOgun / Copperjay / Cyberleets and all their old monikers... Adsencesnow / Immaculatesnow / Edonation (f) / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 and 8 others

I have dedicated resources and the next few days to this and will not overstretch.

I will face my enemies and accusers, the blackmailers and scammers who want to tarnish my image of 3 years on this forum as a popular author and will face no one else in that time.

Again, sorry bro.
VERY WELL THEN,
Hopefully that will keep him too busy from creating newer monikers.

We used to back down and watch him call us Mad and all, but we have decided to stand our grounds too: Our focused monikers of his are PrinceOgun, Cooperjay and BoodaTolu.

All this while he has been thinking he is the only with time in the whole world... I will show him time, with maturity of course and watching him break down in his usual angry and immature rants of calling us mad.. and perhaps get him to use his favorite emoji: grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.