Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

1kthemesNew's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kthemesNew's Profile / 1kthemesNew's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
BoodaTolu:

After the help I rendered u today this I wat I get ...... U are sleezy and ungrateful , I wuld cum back to u but I will deal with that thief that scammed me first .... I did not intefer wit u an the guy that scammed u so stay clear I repeat stay clear of me and my scammer or else.....

Typical of PrinceOgun/Cooperjay: STAY CLEAR, BECOMES OVERLY AGGRESSIVE OVER THE SLIGHTEST ATTACK.

We have got your antics bro... Same thing you did to Eze2000 you are doing to us... And right here in the presence of Eze2000 (whom you claim to help) present evidence that we scammed you.
Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

I don't know why but i believe you. I saw him mention me but his story didn't look right.

Anyway, my problem is centered on PrinceOgun and his 12 Old monikers i don't have power for the new ones
If we don't stand and fight this scum bag of a twisted brain... He would continue to bully other legit guys/business who might not have the time nor words to stand against him, and we know how quick people are to judge when they see the word SCAM, he knows this and hence has been doing this over time, but accuse him of scam on his own thread and come and see monikers launching attacks left right and center. Its time to stop him...

They say he has a new one again: Egemaster
Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
He has created another moniker called BoodaTolu and using it to attack us as usual. Obsession is indeed tantamount to madness

PrinceOgun / immaculatesnow / Cyberleets / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 / CooperJay / Edonation (f) / BoodaTolu

Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Hey little kid go and refund walex4ict money ..... The Whatsapp bot nordey work Cus its outdated since 7ys ago
Sigh... What a drag. I give it to Eze2000 for being able to stay arguing with you. You are definitely not worth my time.
But one peice of advice before I leave you to your foray of stupidity: Get a brain, a professional one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, please feel free to continue to make a complete mockery of yourself. (Now that is a professional courtesy) - Sadistic dim wit
Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Look at this one that has multiple scam matters hanging on his head since yesterday better go and refund thier money .... Fraud Whatsapp bot seller , bot mey nordey work grin
If everyone on nairaland was to be as brain dead as you are, I don't think nairaland would still exist.

This is PrinceOgun/Cooperja in one word: CRUDE

Throw him reasonable and professinal words, and he would throw you insults.

Demand for proof of his accusations: and he would throw you insults.

a guy like this with an IQ below sea level, zero ability to hold professional conversation, I just wonder how his world out there looks like, dreadful to imagine.
Webmasters / Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2018
This same princeogun / cooperjay and his monikers accused us of scam and that we were claiming to be affiliated with him (we sell Premium Themes and plugins as well), we asked him to present evidence of such scam, till tomorrow he never did.

I raised a complain with nairaland admin, but nothing was done, rather our account was banned till 2028... We had to open another account.
He didn't stopped there, till now, he has kept on his obsession with us and has kept on trying to sabotage our business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.