Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Family / Re: My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady by 1metre: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mathiasa:
I wish my dad do the same. I lost my mom long time ago and dad still looks young but no woman at all. I feel sorry for him at times.
You should be happy for him.
your dad is a good man. Mine got married 6 months after my mum demise. I always feel bad each time i remember this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by 1metre: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
That 20days visit of the queen is the chief cause of the problem of Nigeria today.

5 Likes

Family / Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by 1metre: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Greed is one major reason especially on the part of the ladies.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by 1metre: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Is a spiritual shock.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Air Strike Kills 20 Fishermen In Lake Chad - AFP by 1metre: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some risk people take are totally unnecessary. Any risk involving life is not worthy taking. You can risk finances, investments and properties not life. How can someone pay money to hunt in an environment that can kill.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1metre: 7:23pm On May 18, 2021
MrAAA2:

Is your church permanent resident in Germany? Or a German citizen?
If yes, then it can, otherwise try a different country or read about Obligation Commitment for student visa in Germany.

Anyway, let others come.
thank you
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1metre: 9:22pm On May 17, 2021
Chriswazo:

Berlin - Brandenburg
would love to speak with you bro.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1metre: 8:50pm On May 17, 2021
Pls guys, I need some advice here. I got an unconditional offer letter to study in Germany. My questions are; can visas be deny on such category secondly if I attend an interview with a sponsorship letter from my church, is there any problem with that.
Business / Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by 1metre: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you can make 2.5m in Nigeria why thinking of travel? You simply need to double up your financial fight.
Politics / Re: Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police? by 1metre: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Because Sambisa forest relocated overnight to Orlu Zone. Ndi Ara

23 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by 1metre: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sometimes I begin to wonder why many parents display a 1hr or 1 day old baby on social media. I do see it as child abuse, I strongly believe these kids will confront their parents when the due time is up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by 1metre: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
zang:
You are not making sense
He made sense.

15 Likes

Romance / Re: My Neighbor's Wife by 1metre: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Everything translate to séx to all Nigerian Men? Why??

Perverts! angry angry
MY SISTER U HAVE SAID IT ALL.
Celebrities / Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by 1metre: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
writetopoker2:
The magnitude of any marriage ceremony does not determine it success.

Its success is in the hand of God
it can never be in the hands of God, it's in the hands of the two parties.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 1metre: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
I so much hate this lifestyle, this the lifestyle that is encouraging fraud and ritual in the east.

Can't y'all just act humble must u show urself.

All these moneys u are spraying and using to buy alcohol use it to buy cows and start a farm
And this type of lifestyle is the reason why Nigeria remain where it is today. Sometime i begin to wonder what might happen in 20 decades. we need to discourage this and imbibe a culture of diligence in our dealings.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by 1metre: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
Congrats to Biden,
Some people will not stop to cry online for 8yrs, the worst thing is that those people are not in US but Nigeria...

The difference between foolishness and genius is that genius has its limit
foolishness and genius opposes each other, how come u compare them?
Crime / Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by 1metre: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Nigerians just went to shout for nothing as if SARS is one special security force... are they not the same police men with a different name....

They disbanded SARS....they will not sack them naaa, they will only become normal policemen and continue the harassment and brutality...
No be small thing!
Politics / Re: US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion by 1metre: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Only God will judge these people. Nigerians should wake up from slumber and fight for their right. We don't even have steady power supply couple with intimidating level of hunger but imagine how much money these people have looted and personal invested abroad, subjecting an average Nigerian to high level of poverty. Am wondering when this looting will stop.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On by 1metre: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
The hunter get hunted. A typical example of what is currently going on in so many homes. When marriage become toxic I always advocate for divorce. It's better to live single and happy than to be tide up in a discomfort home.
Crime / Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by 1metre: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
dynicks:
You referred to it as a false accusation...so y kill yourself then?

All these ajebo pikin dem sef...
I wonder, making an innocent look guilty.
Crime / Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by 1metre: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Op it's unfortunate. People need to be on the watch out for now. With the consistent rise of covid 19, the lock down may be extended, and u know what that means. In my hood, shop looting is the current news now. Do not spare them if they trespass.
Politics / Re: Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears by 1metre: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is not a new thing, there are millions of them!
Politics / Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive by 1metre: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
I wish the content of our hearts were written on our foreheads......
I use to think as well!
Science/Technology / Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by 1metre: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
RPirez:
But why the man no come accept him help na? angry Foolish man!
don't call him foolish man, you don't even know what's in the mind of the animal.

1 Like

Family / Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by 1metre: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pls guys, stop deceiving ladies using the instrument of marriage. Also remember they are human with feeling. Ladies pls evaluate your guy concretely using common sense before you become a prey. Marriage is not by force.

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by 1metre: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2020
dejonathan:
And some Nigerians and nairalanders don dey curse Nigeria police... Nawa o

Make una dey confirm news b4 talking o

Eyin blogger blogger
just imagine that. Now see them twisting their tongue against bobrisky. Ike kwuru o.

1 Like

Family / Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by 1metre: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
gbami:
Am about doing a peternity test on my child... That's the real gist
make sure u apply wisdom while u approach ur wife to deliberate on it, ur wife can get it all wrong if u are not a wise man.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by 1metre: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You no well. Who is we? Use your brain. Kanu is just trying to get himself back into the news cycle. A man who could not stand to face federal intimidation. The same federal might that Sowore and Adeyanju are facing openly and boldly. That is the man you think is going to help the SW?
your level of ignorance no get part2
Politics / Re: Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner by 1metre: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Area4Area:
Judgement has been given by the supreme court, your epistle can't change anything except you proceed to heaven and appeal. Just wait for 4 years
is this how you people want to rule nigeria and for how long will this evil continue.
Romance / Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by 1metre: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Invite at least 4 girls, anyone that comes first is the winner. You go on flight mode immediately. The others are on their own.
I'll rather disappoint than be disappointed. I'm not wicked at all. I just want to avoid situation like this below.
you must be a good player.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by 1metre: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrPresident1:
So all these gorgeous ladies are all unmarried shocked wahala go dey o. How society go dey peaceful when this number of marriageable ladies are unmarried? There can never be true peace o.

The church must start a very frank discussion on POLYGAMY!
gbam I support polygamy.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners by 1metre: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
No where is safe in this country. Even in the sea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.