Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 28 pages)

Health / Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by 1metre: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
omoharry:
she not a Nigerian but a south African..dem plenty for here; looking for trouble up and down
don't mind the she goat, I am out for her trouble no matter how she want am

1 Like

Health / Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by 1metre: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Huh? Stupidity must be in the Nigerian gene! Dude, don't disrespect me or I'll read you up & down this fucking page just to make an example. So what will it be, muthafucka?
is like u are a product of broken home, that's why u love trouble. Can't u maintain your lane? This is a typical south African woman. That's why your men always leave u on the mercy of foreigners. Do not ever think I can't mess u up in my own little way.having a phone to type does not give you that right to jump in and out of any post u see u. Be very careful before u start what u cannot finish

1 Like

Health / Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by 1metre: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Where's the insult, papa? I'm South African, not a Nigerian, btw. Find another diagnostic criteria.
so being a south African, so wat u doing here,go and take your medication and stop following me. Whether u like it or not, all south African are sick including you, you are here to defend your stupidity, follow who follow you, if u follow me again, alaogbaka will strike your entire generation.

1 Like

Health / Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by 1metre: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Really? And how did this happen? Because according to popular opinion, AIDS started in the Congo region. Someone over there either ate or had sex with a gorilla. South Africa is very far from you to be the reason why Nigerians are positive today. We're not even the originators, so stop making us the scapegoat to your carelessness & "bush meat" eating tendencies, asseblief.

*edited*

Wikipedia mentions Central & WEST AFRICA grin Poetic justice!
can't u make your point without insults mama. Really its baffling..its like an average Nigerian hv got a complex

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK by 1metre: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Why not wait for him to come up with his investigations before killing him?? Who knows
Health / Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by 1metre: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2017
happney65:
If its trully 3million in a Population of over 200Million i think it is still not yet rampant..However People should keep on the use of condoms..It is very very important..
3 million is too much my dear
Health / Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by 1metre: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Gistedge:
very genuine.
very genuine my dear. The virus was spread in Nigeria by south African
Celebrities / Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by 1metre: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why u carry their mata come social media, soon now we start hearing stories that melt the soul. I read here in nl sometimes that she like fighting with nollywood people grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by 1metre: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
Let me just put the tip.
u sabi am grin
Politics / Re: James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos by 1metre: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2017
moorme:

He is RICH.
pls Bleep off
Politics / Re: James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos by 1metre: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Pls tell me one reason why this man should be celebrated
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by 1metre: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
You'll condemn her just because of that? she sparks up that house jare. she ain't going no where for now
from that singular act baby, is it morally good for any endorsement??
Celebrities / Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by 1metre: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
nzeobi:
bigger and richer guys like ronaldo, messi and aguero still get endorements and you are here saying something else
Ronaldo is Ronaldo, Messi is Messi, aguero is aguero, donj is donj. Everyone get him style bro. It's time people stop making reference to white people, we are African proudly Nigeria, we've got our own swag

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by 1metre: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamex93:
Tboss next to go back home

Bisola is up for winning this contest
winning how? After sucking prick publicly? Look am nah! U think say e follow?

2 Likes

Career / Re: Self Employment Or O & G Job by 1metre: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2017
angelTI:
Can't she do both for now and decides which one pays her better later?
she don't need to do 2 same time, she should concentrate on one
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos by 1metre: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Annie939:
IPOB women are tooooooooo pretty and beautiful
you no go look your side? Abeg leave our women for us

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by 1metre: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2017
14teenK:
This kind of people is the type you will show road to hell fire...and they go still follow am
grin u get bad mouth o grin
Politics / Re: Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] by 1metre: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Are they in support of him staying in London or is it another political campaign. Becos me I don talk am, I no vote for anyone again. My vote is my right, I can't give u my right when u gonna make me go hungry while u hv plenty food on your table
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by 1metre: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
kingseric22:
this woman might be right.why did her hubby choose a lady to become his SA
reason well my dear, does it mean a man and a woman cannot do corporate business? Nigerians and their mode of thinking
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by 1metre: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Take it or leave it, tonto dike is a disgrace
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by 1metre: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
adorablepepple:
Silly bloggers building up lies on tonto's allegations. Once again keep your affairs off social media and be true to yourself.
yes, let them continue blowing lies until tonto make amend.these yeyebities hv indirectly destroyed our moral decadence
TV/Movies / Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by 1metre: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
And nobody is talking about that space between a man's dick and his balls. Smells like damp clothes. Some guys wear one pair of boxers for 3months.
how do u know that part smells like damp clothes?? grin

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by 1metre: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Arsenalholic:
I swear ayam tired of this BBN shit!

Majority of the people watching this show will NEVER follow up educating programs like the way they follow this sodomic show.

The reasons why we have young students failing exams left, right and center today. A young kid of 6 knows who Tin Tall Tony and all the trending Nigerian musicians are, but can't tell you the square root of 100!

Quote me sensibly, else I will spit on your dull brain angry
you made a point

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by 1metre: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2017
talkeverytime:
Nonsense coming from a minister.

you can imagine such a big nonsense coming from a minister. The average white sa are drug users. A Nigerian cannot trade on drug in sa without having a buyer. Minister, pls tell sa to stop using drugs, then u won't see a Nigerian selling it

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by 1metre: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Young03:
its true

only Tb joshua collapsed building killed more than 200 of them
stop deviating from the top
Family / Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by 1metre: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Lol............ cheesy grin grin
don't laugh, am here for u grin
Family / Re: My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo by 1metre: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Wow......... .it's obvious........... I pray 2 a child as beautiful as she is, wen d time come. Amen
that time na now
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Gets You Hired In 2017 by 1metre: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
epobot:

No , there are different types of spreadsheet. excel is one of them. so if u don't av any info, go and find something better to do . jobless human being
I just ask a question, didn't mean harm
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Gets You Hired In 2017 by 1metre: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
epobot:
excel and spreadsheet expert skills will help. Does any one know were I can get such in owerri or Aba. any professional institution?
excel and spreadsheet are they not one and the same??
Crime / Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by 1metre: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Aliyu333:
So true- A small roof over your head that is yours, is better than a mansion that belongs to another man.

If you are not disgraced today, tomorrow you maybe.

Even though I can never be in support of xenophobia, why is it that the only defense we keep giving is that we help them fight during the apartheid era.
So because we did we should now turn their country into a home for illicit business?. And some folks keep shouting mtn as if there are no international trade laws binding them, or do you think you could just wipe them off in the blink of an eye?.
u should also remember the fact that not all Nigerian are doing illicit business is sa, not to talk of it, do u know how many sa ladies doing prostitution in Nigeria? Do u know the damaging effect of that to the life of the Nigerians? Hope u know that greater population of sa are living with HIV.who is killing who here
Health / Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by 1metre: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:
Haba, must everything make it to the Internet? Am beginning to think social media has made people more stupid than smart..

Something as sensitive as this making it to social media? For what? Likes and views?

See blood everywhere. I find this disgusting, it's not even news worthy. because children are born everyday.
I wonder my brother, very soon people will start sharing the Bleep that produces the baby
Celebrities / Re: Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! by 1metre: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Marriage these days na ' I love u' for mouth lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.