Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,744 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Family / Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by 1metre: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2020
I learn from what happened to people to avoid making unnecessary mistakes. Despite the fact that mistakes are inevitably human. Some are not worthy it.

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Burna Boy’s “African Giant” Vs. Davido’s “A Good Time” Album: Which Is Better by 1metre: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2020
All of them are good. Its burna's time though.
Romance / Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by 1metre: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Randy100:
Going to vigil, where cold and sleep wan kill me for that night. I was later rewarded with kpekus after 6months. grin
Bad Guy grin grin
Religion / Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1metre: 3:03am On Dec 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
This is why I do not play with water

RIP to them

Death is not part of life, it is the end of life
It's a necessary end that will come when it will come.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by 1metre: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Humphrizy:
They both look good.....The way BBNaija dey take make people popular eeeh.. I dey reason to join the forthcoming season Four

Kindly Whatsapp or call 0"8"0"9215"19"59 if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. Thanks
once you come out from that showofshame every member of your family become a celebrity

3 Likes

Travel / Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by 1metre: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bankalert:
When will African leaders wake up to the rot in the system? When will we get there? Sad!
sometimes I wonder what they normally discuss in African Union meetings.
TV/Movies / Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by 1metre: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
andsboy29:
Cool

Imagine no single African person there

All we know is go to school, read and pass your exams.

See small kids making Millions of dollars already.

What a Continent!

Africa.....
colonialism brought so many limitations in the Continent of Africa, she seems to live life as program by his slave Masters. That's why she seems to find it difficult to breakthrough.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by 1metre: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why blurr the face when you are out to expose him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by 1metre: 5:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Are these people advising us or they are indirectly advising themselves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by 1metre: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
computergeek:
Blowing ineffective grammar on Nairaland...

The day Nigerians unite against politicians wasting our funds is the day we will be set free... (This is an example of social media gra gra)
I totally agree with you, Nigeria will be set free if and only if organized revolution against all political office holder in Nigeria is put to play. The power of the government is the people, the people must strive as much possible to attack, abuse, employ atmosphere of consternation esp in environment where these political rascal cohabit.
Politics / Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by 1metre: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Virginnn:
Suppose Sowore was not arrested, the revolution would not have been given this sort of publicity.
While attempting to quell the impending revolution, the government thru the gangster approach used in arresting Sowore has awaken the consciousness of the common man on the need for a revolution.
ofcourse this shows how incompetent your presido is. same he did to Nnamdi Kanu, bringing biafra agitation to a more broad limelight.
Celebrities / Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 1metre: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
sexiestharam:

Mr 1metre or 100metres, I am not a fan of big brother. You can check my previous posts for guidance.
na 100 metre ma lol
Celebrities / Re: Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van by 1metre: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
sexiestharam:
What a stupid excuse. The act was deliberate. Many Nigerians are lawless because they feel they can get away with lawlessness. Tekno should be used as an example.
NOT YOUR TASHA AND CO IN THE BBN HOUSE OF COMMOTION AND CONFUSION. YOU GUYS SHOULD WAKE UP
Celebrities / Re: A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him by 1metre: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
MRAKBEE:
Africans why is our mentality so poor?
What is the connection between someone touching your head and your blessings or blessings?
What if that's the only part of wizkid's body the guy in question was able to touch?
Just imagine, wizkid should find that guy and apologize to him.
Crime / Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by 1metre: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2019
anonymuz:
bros no be so o. Na hustle o. But you know how e be na.
Lol, but Cyprus good nah, u for stay there nah. na the same hustle u know.
Crime / Re: Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) by 1metre: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2019
anonymuz:
i tell you, that place isn't meant for the blacks. I have to leave there last year when i went for a short programme in one of thier school. You can't go out freely, no babe, that one na no going area as far as your aren't their citizen. I just wasted time and resources.
Na babe go kill u last last
Music/Radio / Re: VIDEO: Phyno – The Bag by 1metre: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2019
RahmonJago:
Trash.

Playing chess with a white man is a sign you have made it, abi?

Na inferiority complex go kill Aficans las las.
Inferiority Complex is when u hail the European/American musicians and say shit about your African brothers who are trying hard to remain relevant in their musical career.

9 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by 1metre: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
we black people have got a jealous ways of pulling other people down especially when we see that the person is progressing. i still do not understand why Busola or Bukola could bring this accusation so many years after the purported rape. i do not see what her family will gain from dragging this pastor down. you waited for him to grow in his ministry so u can drag him down. May God have Mercy on you people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: Mercedes Benz ML350 2013 Fulloption/Dvd Loaded Toks... 10.5m by 1metre: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
I need a jeep within the price of 1.5m, its should be in good condition. who can provide?
Autos / Re: Mercedes Benz ML350 2013 Fulloption/Dvd Loaded Toks... 10.5m by 1metre: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
I need a jee within the price of 1.5m, its should be in good condition. who can provide?
Politics / Re: Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack by 1metre: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Quite unfortunate we are in a nation were solutions can't get remedy just because of desire for what money can buy. It's quite unfortunate I repeat.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife by 1metre: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kudos to him..what of my uncle that got married 6 months after his wife passed away.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by 1metre: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nice123:
50,000 $ to send him abroad. Everything abroad!! My people and slave mentality.

We are talking about over 15m naira here just for one man to travel abroad for medics because he is 'important' yet many are dying hourly due to negligence by every citizen of this country. Still we have teaching hospitals in every state.

Until 'important' Nigerians stop this madness of abroad medical trip, nothing will ever improve in our health system.

My fellow 'lazy' Nigerians are here commenting and expressing sympathy for these people. Honestly I weep for generation and that of my unborn children. Until we are ready to make this country ungovernable for this people, nothing will ever improve.
true talk
Celebrities / Re: Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu? by 1metre: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
procky:

Use your mother, grandma and aunties... they should be your role model not some random strangers because they are famous
yes, our role models should come from our homes, only on that we can get a well organised society.
Celebrities / Re: Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu? by 1metre: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
meobizy:
Those Bet9ja scammers are heavy yahoo boys.
See their hard, sun-beaten faces.
R.I.P. to anybody’s capital which goes into the business.
All I’ll say is ‘you just made Emeka and Stanley richer.’’
those faces are scam personified, u can see it on their face, greedy people will also fall prey to them
Celebrities / Re: Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze, Adamu Onoze Shuaibu, High Commissioner In Rwanda by 1metre: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2019
THEY WERE EVEN EXCHANGING THEIR SHIRTS

2 Likes

Religion / Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by 1metre: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
This is what our ancestors should have done when the white men came for them
true talk bro. colonialism is inhuman.

6 Likes

Health / Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by 1metre: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
fat people are susceptible to be sick on the long run

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire by 1metre: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2018
hisgrace090:
Ohaneze ndigbo should look into how kings in Igbo land are being insulted regularly.

Last time on abs television awka, the awka chief eze uzu awka was describing how the police stopped him and insisted he must be searched despite moving with one of his official car.

Now it is airport staffs this must be looked into.
ohaneze should as well checkmate how traditional title are giving to most thieves who do not merit it.
Celebrities / Re: Ifu Ennada Blasts Dee-One: "I Can't Get Into The Mud With A Pig" by 1metre: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
But using that word 'PIG' is very derogatory!

1 Like

Travel / Re: Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy by 1metre: 2:12am On Oct 20, 2018
helpee:
Never mind them. When we tell Nigerians to stop abusing visa dem no go hear.
Three things....you probably have no travel history so there is no way to know you won't abuse your visa.
Secondly, your financial status...as per account submitted shows you have nothing strong doing in Nigeria so you won't likely come back. The fact that you got funding has covered the cost of your stay there. The fact that you probably dont earn much in Nigeria means you are as good as immigrating to Australia. Thirdly, that your family is in Nigeria is a further proof you want to go and hustle first before inviting them. If you are well to do, you would apply for all of them at once but you know it will cost you so much so they know you are going to hustle. More so as a PHD student, your wife is entitled to also work full time in Australia but you left her behind because you can't afford it for now. It is not fair but you can't blame them . our people do spoil our visa reputation and we all often support them
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.