Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

1xstpromise's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1xstpromise's Profile / 1xstpromise's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1xstpromise: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Greetings everyone
I have a question about the blocked account opening and in transfering of the blocked fund.
1) is the payment to the German account done in euro or naira.
2) is this transaction done from our bank here in Nigeria to the newly opened bank in Germany.
3) what is the rate one should use for this transaction is it the black market or the cbn rate
4) is there any best approach to the account opening im open to suggestions
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1xstpromise: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Hello,
I am new to this business and I need the best of advise on getting good drivers who can remit 25k weekly and still keep the vehicle in the best condition

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1xstpromise: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Hi
I have some questions to ask
1) Are there people with cars looking for drivers in the telegram group?
2) How best can one get a good driver using the telegram plateform or this plateform?
3) Are there new update on car specification for this year on Uber?
Thank you
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1xstpromise: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2019
Greetings everyone, i have been following the comment in the forum. I want to start Uber or taxify or ocar in abuja. I don't have experience either on driving or the pick ups. I need a step by step guidance or probably one who can be a mentor to me on how best to start well thank you.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.