Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,253 members, 7,964,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:48 AM

... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / ... (6953 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Male St. Bernard Puppy For Sale / Caucasians, Moscow Watchdog And St Bernard Puppies For Sale. / Latest arrival from Bsquared kennels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by bobbysaxy: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
...u
Re: ... by chucky234(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Post more pics and parents of the said pups.

1 Like

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
My bros u can call for details
Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 1:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Sweet
Re: ... by bsquaredkennels(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Don't be deceived, this puppy was never for sale as it is one of the st Bernard puppies I bred in my kennel and I never told anyone it was or is for sale be careful people do not be swindled. If you want more of the pictures used as a proof I could have them uploaded! I think it is high time I began to watermark my pictures again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nostalgia21(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
bsquaredkennels:
Don't be deceived, this puppy was never for sale as it is one of the st Bernard puppies I bred in my kennel and I never told anyone it was or is for sale be careful people do not be swindled. If you want more of the pictures used as a proof I could have them uploaded! I think it is high time I began to watermark my pictures again.
kindly post pictures to show prove.
Re: ... by waoosa(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Whao. Busted. waiting for evidence. INow I will know if bobbysaxy imports his puppies or not.
Re: ... by bsquaredkennels(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2015
I am sorry I am obliging your request late it's just that I am just getting to find my way around this platform. The 1st and 2nd pix were taken the same day as the one posted by the impostor the last pix is the pix of the said dog at 8 months.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ... by tafolayan90(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2015
I go too adults demoted they are male and female the female is two month old pregnant I need money call if you have any one who need it 08189276701
Re: ... by tafolayan90(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2015
I mean semoyed
Re: ... by arcbay(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2015
Dear Bobbysaxy, please give a response to this. Kindly treat this allegation against you...We are waiting!!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by highchief3(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2015
Bobbysaxy better reply to this allegation or we will officially declare you a thief! Seun we know you love this section please help get raid of crooks like this out of here.

1 Like

Re: ... by chucky234(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2015
When I saw the pic last year I suspected the puppy to be from my friend Babajide ( Bsquared kennels), its sad how people uses other people's pictures to dupe people.

2 Likes

Re: ... by arcbay(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2015
highchief3:
Bobbysaxy better reply to this allegation or we will officially declare you a thief! Seun we know you love this section please help get raid of crooks like this out of here.

Hey bruh...Let's not conclude yet. Why don't we wait and hear his part of the tale? Let's give him a chance to clean this issh...The only thing is his silence about this whole issh...

2 Likes

Re: ... by megasamuel(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2015
Bobbysaxy is a f*ucki*ng respected guy in this section this would be a disappointment if this claims are true
NL Cia with heavily armed military forces waiting for the accused u have limited time

1 Like

Re: ... by knyte(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2015
Well this isn't the first time someone wld b accsuing him of things like this. It's obvious from the color of d shirt he posted and d color of d shirt Bsquared kennel posted. Smtin is just wrong. Bobbysaxy redeem urself cos ds is wrong on so many levels. You can go as far as been banned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by tunjiano: 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
mehn,i'm highly disappointed in you.with the way u do say u hv Bloody Dogs i'll like to buy nd @times see pictures nd will like to even Pay advance payment to commit mysef.that was wat I did wen I saw a Very gud full Boerboel u sent to me on BBM which I luv nd immediately sent 40k to ur Acct now sending me sumtin else while I was ready for d Balance.

1 Like

Re: ... by chucky234(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2015
tunjiano:
mehn,i'm highly disappointed in you.with the way u do say u hv Bloody Dogs i'll like to buy nd @times see pictures nd will like to even Pay advance payment to commit mysef.that was wat I did wen I saw a Very gud full Boerboel u sent to me on BBM which I luv nd immediately sent 40k to ur Acct now sending me sumtin else while I was ready for d Balance.
Hmmm I reserve my comment
Re: ... by knyte(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2015
tunjiano:
And tunjiano did this transaction just take place today or... ? Cos am surprised why u didnt come forward with this info before.
Re: ... by benedictjohn(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2015
The Andi-alterem partem rule must be observed.. but e b lyk say dat guy na thief o..
Re: ... by kuzee(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2015
tunjiano:
sorry
bruh what that the gsd you wanted me to buy?
you guys are more than this now!
so what is da situation on ground now?
Re: ... by Prodeegee(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2015
Dumbfounded...I never saw this cry

1 Like

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
Hello guys I have not been online all these while to reply the false alligations.i cant just explain y a breeder will advertise his dog to other breeders and then I also help push the advert on a forum,and then u will see ur dog online and start sayin a person is a scammmer?and then u keep saying the dog is yours,who says its not yours....if I ever collected money from u and never delivered ur dog,or we dont still communicate,pls feel free to say it here...him no go better for scammer....I will never collect ur money and never deliver ur dog....if I have ever done dat make God purnish me..but if u keep on spoiling my reputation falsefully.reverse will be the case....i wont say more than this...I have a lot of people that cud testify and some of them we even deliver to them without payments and I get reccomendation everyday...hello guys ignore all these comments and get busy with ur dog breeding.your work shud be a priority.dont give urself unnecessary headache about this bobby saxy tin..na just beef...I still remain one of naija most active breeder and dog marketer.luv u guys...
Re: ... by Petfreak: 1:09pm On May 19, 2015
grin for clarity, Bobby saxy has made it clear that the dog pix he posted his not his. That Bsquare had once advertised it b4. He is jst helping in the push. Pls let's cool off it. cool
Re: ... by Petfreak: 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
Watz giving me concern is that, bsqaure said he never advertised it to any one for sale. Na wa o. Bobby saxy prove to us by telling us how u got the pix? And who told u the dog is for sale? I'm sure once u answer those two questions, u will redeem ur name. Cos u said it's jst beef. I'm wondering if it's those ppl beefing u that gave u the pix, or that helped u in uploading the pix using ur profile name or they were the one who told u Bsquare wanna sale the dog. I'm jst trying to help u, stop swearing ooooooo. cool

3 Likes

Re: ... by bsquaredkennels(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
Bobbysaxy, as much as I want to let this slide, I need to reiterate my stand on the picture you used.
1) I have never advertised this dog to anyone for sale, let alone you!
2)you talked about beef, I don't even know you from Adam why should I have beef for you.
If you check out 1st post and read it carefully you ll see that it was not meant to be a war, I was just letting people know that I have never advertise this particular dog for sale. And those who felt I was just talking or do not believe what I said, said they needed proof that the dog is mine that is just what I did.
N.B I should still have a log of my chat with you and I just went over it to be sure I am not mistaking. If you continue to talk like this I might be forced to send the in as evidence again. After all Chuckzy advertises for me and I have never complained about it, cos he does it professionally. So take a cue him do things the right way if you have to "help a fellow breeder push in your own" words. I want you to do that which is right being on the defensive is not the issue as Dr pet freak had said. Remember I still have my chat log with you on my phone. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 5:47pm On May 19, 2015
These are the available st benards for sale...sola tanks for giving them the rite answer on my behalf...I will never jealous any breeder no matter how big u are..i have worked wit so many established breeders within nigeria and beyound.so I dont tink there is any established breeder I dont know in nigeria....as for me trying to jealous u..NEVER...bobby saxy is a dog breeder and also a dog marketer...we supply dogs within 24hrs at ur door step....i never scammed a person and will never do dat...but to all dos people that feels like staining my reputation.i advise u to continue..may I inform u that 25million naira will be the minimum u will pay me as compensation wen u get arrested and charged to court and ur not able to provide detailed proof that I scammed someone..I got this reported already..any more of this wrong acusation again,i will get the source arrested and charged to court,am sure before he gets out,he must have spent millions of naira on a matter that is not his own wey him carry put for head...bewarned

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 5:55pm On May 19, 2015
I dont have any issue wit bmasquare and the tunji in question.but some people don put the matter on the head like say I fraud them..some people keep making silly coments in disquise.some of them are even people we have helped to push their products....chai I hail una oooo
Re: ... by arcbay(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2015
bobbysaxy:
These are the available st benards for sale...sola tanks for giving them the rite answer on my behalf...I will never jealous any breeder no matter how big u are..i have worked wit so many established breeders within nigeria and beyound.so I dont tink there is any established breeder I dont know in nigeria....as for me trying to jealous u..NEVER...bobby saxy is a dog breeder and also a dog marketer...we supply dogs within 24hrs at ur door step....i never scammed a person and will never do dat...but to all dos people that feels like staining my reputation.i advise u to continue..may I inform u that 25million naira will be the minimum u will pay me as compensation wen u get arrested and charged to court and ur not able to provide detailed proof that I scammed someone..I got this reported already..any more of this wrong acusation again,i will get the source arrested and charged to court,am sure before he gets out,he must have spent millions of naira on a matter that is not his own wey him carry put for head...bewarned

You just goofed with the statement you just made. Reporting the case will only be like digging your own grave....

The way I see it is that you used his picture to push your own market. That's not bad, but it's unprofessional. You should have informed him before hand and made known your intentions even before you posted the pictures. What I think you should do is apologize to him publicly for your act, and also apologize to all petlanders for posting misleading facts.

It's actually not my business but I just feel we should do things right and let this slide. WE ARE ONE, WE SHOULD LIVE AS A FAMILY.

@bsquaredkennels, Pls let this go, it's one of those things...I'm sure he's sorry but his ego won't let him be...Much Love Guys

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
Bsquared kennel,if u dont want ur dogs to be advertised,dont snap and send to another breeder or put online .better u censor the pics if its not a dog for sale before u send to another breeder...u never gave me the pics...I got it from another breeder..if we trace it back.u snapped them urselve.somebody introduced the dog in jos and he said its was for sale...and I advertised for him...wats the big deal in dis?
Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 6:13pm On May 19, 2015
Read my chat well.quit spoiling my name am no scammer...u cud be the next person,someday...wat u do to ur fellow man can also bounce back at u....treat me the way u want to be treated...I wish u wat u wish me....sorry guys....pls let dis be the end...I tink have had enuff....cheers
Re: ... by Nostalgia21(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Bsquared kennel,if u dont want ur dogs to be advertised,dont snap and send to another breeder or put online .better u censor the pics if its not a dog for sale before u send to another breeder...u never gave me the pics...I got it from another breeder..if we trace it back.u snapped them urselve.somebody introduced the dog in jos and he said its was for sale...and I advertised for him...wats the big deal in dis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Pets / GSD For Mating / Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.