Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

2000SMS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2000SMS's Profile / 2000SMS's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: Final Day Of 2017 /2018 NPF League Sept. 9, 2017 4pm by 2000SMS: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
elkanemi2:1MFM
Education / Breaking News: ASUU Lecturers Reached Agreement With FG by 2000SMS: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Breaking News:"ASUU Strike: Lecturers reach agreement with Nigerian government "
September 8, 2017 Azeezat Adedigba
The striking university lecturers, ASUU, have agreed to consider the federal government’s offer and suspend their strike.
The agreement comes after 12 hours, 30 minutes of a closed door meeting between ASUU and a government delegation in Abuja.
The leadership of ASUU, however, said though it accepted the proposal presented by the government, it will take the proposal to its members and get back to the government in a week.
Biodun Ogunyemi, the national president of ASUU, told journalists after the meeting that the union will come back after one week to take its final decisions.
“Now we have some concrete proposal that we will take back to our members for consideration,” he said.
On his part, the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, said ASUU’s demands have been addressed and the union will get back to the government in a week after consulting with its principals.
The meeting started 1:38pm on Thursday and ended 2:15 a.m. on Friday, this morning.
Details later…Breaking
Agriculture / Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by 2000SMS: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmmmm.... I no fit chop dis kind fish ooooo!
Properties / Plateau State -bokkos: Four Dead Bodies Found In Overflooded River by 2000SMS: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Four dead bodies have been found in an over flooded river in Plateau's Bokkos Local Government Area.
The bodies were picked at different locations in the river stretching between Butura Kampani and Butura Gida in less than a week.
Last week Friday, one unidentified body was reportedly found at a place called Tash in Butura Gida village.
Two women were yesterday found near the same location at a place called Walshak flooding on the water.
They were later identified to be market women from Monguna village, South West of Bokkos town.
It was however not clear what might have happened to them.
They were however suspected to have drowned in the river which over flooded its banks following Thursday's prolonged rains.
The three were discovered in the cause of searching for a teenage labourer's body in the river.
He had drowned on Thursday near Butura Vet after allegedly insisting on crossing the river which was filled to the brim.
His body was however found near Government Girls College, Bokkos after days of search.
Authorities have not issued any statements on the incidents and efforts to reach them proved abortive as at the time of publishing this report.
Romance / Re: Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by 2000SMS: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
smileing:
Dear I understand your plight cos I had same issue The worst is that when ever I tell him that we are related, he snaps back by telling me we are not of the same parents, so jealous and over protective.I had to distant myself from him after talking to him all to no avail

Avoid getting too close to her or getting fond of her.talk sense into your head and get busy with nice stuffs.you can't even date her talk of marrying her.
Use your head and forget the feeling cos it snt going to help
Dats Kul..... tnx a lot!
Education / Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by 2000SMS: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
that's a bad one, dias internet now, so dia shkd b swift communication between jamb and all Nigerian universities ....
Education / Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by 2000SMS: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmmmmm......
Education / Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by 2000SMS: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
MrEgghead:
I've been to jamb office Benin but the officials there said people had been complaining and there's nothing they can do it..
And the question is why did they leave the portal open since they know that changes will not be transferred to our new institutions just bcuz of the 2500 they are getting from the process? Isn't this suicidal?
Now Everything is complicated.
wow and I just did for my younger brother not knowing Dat dis is d nature of d stuffs.... dias God o!
Romance / Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her? by 2000SMS: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
have tried several relationships but all could not avail, but ever since I met my cousin last year, I seems not to b able to control my feelings any longer..... pls I need advice!
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" by 2000SMS: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
But there is high possibility of this thing happening ooooo..... the necessary agencies shld carry d man for genetic test to c if it match with Dat of Zara.... like dey do for Osama bin laden!
Travel / Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies While Traveling Over ASUU Strike by 2000SMS: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=60111386]Read the press release below;

The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) received with great shock the death of Miss Etuk Brian Michelle, a 100 level student of Civil Engineering at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

She had an accident on her way going back to Abuja where she based when ASUU declared indefinite strike.

She lost her life few days of medical complications.

On behalf of NANS, We wish to extend our sincere condolence to her family, May God give her parent the zeal to bear the lost.

We hope the Federal Government and the ASUU will settle their dispute and allow our students to resume back to school with immediate effect.

RIP, Michelle
Signed: Comrade Shettima Umar National Vice President of NANS

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/100-level-student-dies-traveling-abuja-following-ASUU-strike-photo.html[RIP]
Travel / Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies While Traveling Over ASUU Strike by 2000SMS: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Read the press release below;

The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) received with great shock the death of Miss Etuk Brian Michelle, a 100 level student of Civil Engineering at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

She had an accident on her way going back to Abuja where she based when ASUU declared indefinite strike.

She lost her life few days of medical complications.

On behalf of NANS, We wish to extend our sincere condolence to her family, May God give her parent the zeal to bear the lost.

We hope the Federal Government and the ASUU will settle their dispute and allow our students to resume back to school with immediate effect.

RIP, Michelle
Signed: Comrade Shettima Umar National Vice President of NANS

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/100-level-student-dies-traveling-abuja-following-ASUU-strike-photo.html

ohhhh my hrt bleeds, Dats my almamata... may her soul RIP
Politics / Re: SSS Detains Abba Kaka Mohammed For 48 Days Without Trial For Closeness To Magu by 2000SMS: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
kingDavidda1st:
48 days is really a long time. He could sue them
that is true oooo......

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.